Answer #2
I know exactly what will happen if your writing makes me feel better and I decide to continue.
Tomorrow I get up at 04.40. Feed my cat etc. I will not have time to meditate. If I do, it will be rushed and low quality. I will go to work. I will listen to the daily ramblings of semi-illiterate idiots. And I know exactly that I'm wasting another day for nothing. Because I should have been working as a lawyer for over a year.
Before lunch my hair will be standing on end from boredom and bitterness. Then, after spending at least 11 hours there, I come home empty, enervated and tired. I will have no one to talk to in the evening except my cat, and the last thing I will feel like doing and have the energy to do is meditate.
And all the while I'm constantly dreading what will happen in the winter. Because I haven't been hired to work anywhere in 1 year, and the prime minister is exercising decree government, so he can reintroduce compulsory vaccination at any time without justification.
I can only repeat myself: time is running out. To date no one has answered my question on the HP Zevios Metathronos thread: how will Ritual's stop 250 million Africans? Or how will we feed our countries without petroleum, fertilizer and store-bought feed?
I am sorry, but I know that for me to continue would only be a moment of enthusiasm. I worry about the people I love, I worry about myself. And I know I'm completely helpless, and I could have done a lot in the last 12 months on a mid-level lawyer's salary. And Satan is no help, I have to admit that. Luckily I stopped taking Xanax after 2 days, I don't like drugs. But with such frustration, anger and sadness there is no way I can do quality meditation. And Blitzkreig says 45-50 minutes as an absolute minimum... Plus yoga, etc, etc, etc, etc.
I repeat: I have another side. Everything would be different if I had been hired for that job. I can mobilise enormous strength and enthusiasm. I talked to a friend of mine for six months and she is now Zevist, she has done his own initiation. I don't need luxury. Believe me, if I could get into normal circumstances, I would do Ritual like a steam engine. But with this constant anxiety I can't do spiritual work in the long run. I have planned ahead how I will use that money, month by month, to gradually put our life back in order before the country collapses.
And I repeat: for me, that was the last straw. I've never had a feeling of crying at work, never taken a single Xanax, etc. And I'm alone and I can't get up from this now. It must be Satan's mercy that I haven't started drinking alcohol again at this point.
I told Satan that I hoped one day I would really be the Zevist I had the potential to be in my soul. Maybe in my current life. But now I am helpless. I struggled a lot, and when I finally got the result (the degree), it only got worse. Enough, tired.
But thank you for your reply, of course, and I'm interested in a more detailed explanation. However, I understand if you don't write it, because it's a waste of your time if I'm not going to apply it.