" post_id=398455 time=1667955509 user_id=21286]
It is probably better if you just relaxed and tried to do some basic meditations, such as a 30-60 minute basic routine. You will feel the energy here and this will build up your confidence by providing you the sort of evidence which you are looking for.
I have a fetish, which is a great erotic experience for me. It is not harmful to others or to me. It doesn't involve genital contact or intimate contact, so there is no need for the two people involved to be in a loving relationship or to know each other. And the other party may not even know that they are giving me erotic pleasure through such physical contact. This fetish is not common, so there is certainly not much competition for energy. And it can take a variety of forms.
But there may be complicating factors:
1. Fewer women are open/able to it.
2. And I'm a loner and I live a stimulus-poor life, so there's little chance of experiencing such fetishes.
3. And the woman should take the initiative for the first time, because it's not a average situation, and I have no experience and my confidence is in tatters in this area.
Do you think a specifically designed rune work will provide easy results and thus evidence? For example 40 days? I did the Fehu project for 87 days, now I don't want to experiment for more than 40 days.
There is a topic on this:
Magic for Getting sexual fetishes in reality
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54228
And Jack has repeatedly suggested the Aum Klim Kamadevaya Namah mantra to others as the most effective way, so I thought of this mantra.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267&p=136758&hilit=AUM+KLIM+KAMADEVAYA+NAMAH#p136758
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30954&p=135456&hilit=AUM+KLIM+KAMADEVAYA+NAMAH#p135456
What do you think? Is there any point in waiting for results after 40 days? And if so, what should I do? I've never done this kind of magic work before, but I could get enthusiastic about it and would do it if you could help me with the technical information.
If you need any other information to help me answer, I'd be happy to post it here in the topic or by email.