Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

I have an app/php website idea

sahasraraBliss666

sahasraraBliss666
#1

This is for developers who may want to earn money.

I would not share it here. As it will be publicized.

The idea is unique. This kind of thi t doesn't exist online.

It gives an equal chance by luck to every user. But with premium subscription, you can charge a user. It can be made geo based too, the ideas to extend it into something gigantic are endless on my mind 😂for now. It's like a roulette. But different than that.

It can be monetized in various ways.

I'd only share it with those who are known reputed members here, and then you can work together on it as a team.

I can't do it and I don't have budget to have some e create it for me.

It will hopefully help people get rid of social media I estimate...or it can become next popular one

Discussion

Soaring Eagle 666
#2

Email me:
[ email redacted ]
and cc HP Zevios Metathronos:
[email protected]

I can't make any promises, but we're always happy to listen to new ideas.

sahasraraBliss666
#3
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote:

" post_id=372291 time=1657048141 user_id=346]
Email me:
[ email redacted ]
and cc HP Zevios Metathronos:
[email protected]

I can't make any promises, but we're always happy to listen to new ideas.

Okay good