Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

I had a dream i was in a plane crash

One Wire Phenomenon

One Wire PhenomenonEdited
#1

i had this dream i was in a plane and it was about to crash but i jumped out before it did and survived. I landed in a strange town where i met a girl and we fell inlove. I dreamt the town had dragons and it was very mysterious with treasures in caves and ruins of old everywhere. The town was build into the mountains and i saw tigers aswel and one was chasing us.In the same dream i dreamt about the ocean and the mysterious deep that we explored. There were creatures as big as islands and we were trying to escape them to get to the bottom i don't remember why. It was a awesome dream to say the least but the plane crash was scary and i don't think i will ever forget it.

Could this dream mean something for those who know?

I also had a dream a few months ago about HP Zevios Metathronos who was a Helicopter pilot and its also one i won't forget.

Discussion

Soaring Eagle 666Edited
#2
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

i had this dream i was in a plane and it was about to crash but i jumped out before it did and survived. I landed in a strange town where i met a girl and we fell inlove. I dreamt the town had dragons and it was very mysterious with treasures in caves and ruins of old everywhere. The town was build into the mountains and i saw tigers aswel and one was chasing us.In the same dream i dreamt about the ocean and the mysterious deep that we explored. There were creatures as big as islands and we were trying to escape them to get to the bottom i don't remember why. It was a awesome dream to say the least but the plane crash was scary and i don't think i will ever forget it.

Could this dream mean something for those who know?

I also had a dream a few months ago about HP Zevios Metathronos who was a Helicopter pilot and its also one i won't forget.

Sometimes dreams can contain premonitions of future events, but sometimes they're just random ideas from your subconscious. Since you survived the plane crash, I wouldn't worry too much.

This method can help you interpret a dream: Try entering a deep trance and thinking through the dream in your mind. Pay attention to what each part reminds you of, and how it makes you feel. Many times dreams are a mash-up of what has happened recently, what you've read/watched, any worries/desires you have, past-life memories, and even ideas from other people's minds on the astral. I've had several dreams about news events, and in the morning found out that it happened just a few days ago.

One Wire PhenomenonEdited
#3
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote:

" post_id=327278 time=1645558146 user_id=346]

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

i had this dream i was in a plane and it was about to crash but i jumped out before it did and survived. I landed in a strange town where i met a girl and we fell inlove. I dreamt the town had dragons and it was very mysterious with treasures in caves and ruins of old everywhere. The town was build into the mountains and i saw tigers aswel and one was chasing us.In the same dream i dreamt about the ocean and the mysterious deep that we explored. There were creatures as big as islands and we were trying to escape them to get to the bottom i don't remember why. It was a awesome dream to say the least but the plane crash was scary and i don't think i will ever forget it.

Could this dream mean something for those who know?

I also had a dream a few months ago about HP Zevios Metathronos who was a Helicopter pilot and its also one i won't forget.

Sometimes dreams can contain premonitions of future events, but sometimes they're just random ideas from your subconscious. Since you survived the plane crash, I wouldn't worry too much.

This method can help you interpret a dream: Try entering a deep trance and thinking through the dream in your mind. Pay attention to what each part reminds you of, and how it makes you feel. Many times dreams are a mash-up of what has happened recently, what you've read/watched, any worries/desires you have, past-life memories, and even ideas from other people's minds on the astral. I've had several dreams about news events, and in the morning found out that it happened just a few days ago.

Thank you for your reply soaring eagle. Yes its probably a mashup of different things and desires. Tge women in the dream was definitely a desire lol