Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

I don't feel chakra vibrations

The Phantom Stranger

The Phantom Stranger
#1

I do laum, vaum raum etc for all chakras everyday, but i barely feel anything. I do them for 5x vibrations each. I did try 50x YAUM one time on 6th chakra, that definetely made me feel pressure in the head, and 50x raum on solar chakra, which made me very jumpy upon waking up. Like when I woke up, it would be a sudden jerk from the bed.

Am I doing this right or am I supposed to feel that energy buzz

Discussion

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#2

Sounds like five repetitions are not enough, and fifty are too much. Look for a more balanced approach.

The Phantom Stranger
#3
Henu the Great wrote:

Sounds like five repetitions are not enough, and fifty are too much. Look for a more balanced approach.

Hi.

I have plan to do 10 minutes ISIS mantra + 5 mins astral sense exercise for each sense. Sight, sound, taste, touch, smell each one. So 5 mins x 5 senses = 25 mins.

Do you think this is good plan

fuoco blu 666Active Translator
#4
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

I do laum, vaum raum etc for all chakras everyday, but i barely feel anything. I do them for 5x vibrations each. I did try 50x YAUM one time on 6th chakra, that definetely made me feel pressure in the head, and 50x raum on solar chakra, which made me very jumpy upon waking up. Like when I woke up, it would be a sudden jerk from the bed.

Am I doing this right or am I supposed to feel that energy buzz

To feel the pressure better and extremely clearly and to perceive the chakras need to be purified, try 36 vibrations of Raum on each major chakra and in the witches' Esbat with a purifying mantra on October 14th for 28 days to accelerate purification, after purification the strengthening is much easier and the vibrations are felt better.

The Phantom Stranger
#5
fuoco blu 666 wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

I do laum, vaum raum etc for all chakras everyday, but i barely feel anything. I do them for 5x vibrations each. I did try 50x YAUM one time on 6th chakra, that definetely made me feel pressure in the head, and 50x raum on solar chakra, which made me very jumpy upon waking up. Like when I woke up, it would be a sudden jerk from the bed.

Am I doing this right or am I supposed to feel that energy buzz

To feel the pressure better and extremely clearly and to perceive the chakras need to be purified, try 36 vibrations of Raum on each major chakra and in the witches' Esbat with a purifying mantra on October 14th for 28 days to accelerate purification, after purification the strengthening is much easier and the vibrations are felt better.

36 on each chakra everyday?That's like 252 times total per day. Quite a lot for me 😅considering I'm already doing the money meditation, the lakshmi one for 54 reps.

AFODOLead Translator
#6

Do 10 vibrations for now, and rise it when you are done with other workings.

The Phantom Stranger
#7
fuoco blu 666 wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

I do laum, vaum raum etc for all chakras everyday, but i barely feel anything. I do them for 5x vibrations each. I did try 50x YAUM one time on 6th chakra, that definetely made me feel pressure in the head, and 50x raum on solar chakra, which made me very jumpy upon waking up. Like when I woke up, it would be a sudden jerk from the bed.

Am I doing this right or am I supposed to feel that energy buzz

To feel the pressure better and extremely clearly and to perceive the chakras need to be purified, try 36 vibrations of Raum on each major chakra and in the witches' Esbat with a purifying mantra on October 14th for 28 days to accelerate purification, after purification the strengthening is much easier and the vibrations are felt better.

Bro I don't feel the Ritual either. Here I've seen people say that their hands and body are literally aching because of excess energy flow, because Ritual unblocked them, I don't feel anything of that sort. Except in a few syllables of TEKH, THAYKH etc where I do feel some buzziness, I don't really feel anything with the other letters.