Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

I am away and dreamed of the number 666. Is it a call ??

Bruxa

#1

I am away and dreamed of the number 666. Is it a call ??

For reasons that I am not going to explain, I moved away from Zevism and that night I dreamed of the number 666.

Would it be a call ???

If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

Discussion

NinRickActive Translator
#2
Bruxa wrote:

I am away and dreamed of the number 666. Is it a call ??

For reasons that I am not going to explain, I moved away from Zevism and that night I dreamed of the number 666.

Would it be a call ???

If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

The thing is, Zeus, our Gods and Goddesses know how they have to put their messages so you understand them.

So if in your view this is a call... then yes it is a call.

If this happened to me, I would also think that this is a call back, and furthermore a sign that you have to get your shit together and seriously start to work on your mind, soul and body. 666 is the number of perfection.
This is a sign that you have to strive for perfection.

Priest - Alexandros Iowno
#3

Where are you away? The ring ring can also move away, for reasons we won't explain

Get your ass to study and be conscious of the soul within you.

#4
Shadowcat wrote:
Bruxa wrote:

I am away and dreamed of the number 666. Is it a call ??

For reasons that I am not going to explain, I moved away from Zevism and that night I dreamed of the number 666.

Would it be a call ???

If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

I think its possible. When you see that number its often a sign from the Gods. I have also seen it in dreams and after focusing on sigils and after rituals esp the race awakening one. Its like I was being answered. My ouija sessions end with 6 for 666...almost always I will then see 666 with in 24 hours as if it was a verification to say it was really who I talked to. And everything I have been given up till now has been accurate too.

Thanks

#5
NinRick wrote:
Bruxa wrote:

I am away and dreamed of the number 666. Is it a call ??

For reasons that I am not going to explain, I moved away from Zevism and that night I dreamed of the number 666.

Would it be a call ???

If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

The thing is, Zeus, our Gods and Goddesses know how they have to put their messages so you understand them.

So if in your view this is a call... then yes it is a call.

If this happened to me, I would also think that this is a call back, and furthermore a sign that you have to get your shit together and seriously start to work on your mind, soul and body. 666 is the number of perfection.
This is a sign that you have to strive for perfection.

Thank you for your help.

#6

Well sure it is. We are in crucial times we need to keep fighting.
Funny you say that, today when I was driving, usually seeing the number on plates isn't that uncommon. But what about two cars side by side both ending in 666. Is that coincidence.

SagittarianMage
#7

I would see it as a call back to the path. You must be valued by Satan to be called back. I would take the torch back with pride and focus!

NinRickActive Translator
#8
Shadowcat wrote:
NinRick wrote:
Bruxa wrote:

I am away and dreamed of the number 666. Is it a call ??

For reasons that I am not going to explain, I moved away from Zevism and that night I dreamed of the number 666.

Would it be a call ???

If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

The thing is, Zeus, our Gods and Goddesses know how they have to put their messages so you understand them.

So if in your view this is a call... then yes it is a call.

If this happened to me, I would also think that this is a call back, and furthermore a sign that you have to get your shit together and seriously start to work on your mind, soul and body. 666 is the number of perfection.
This is a sign that you have to strive for perfection.

Wanna hear something sweet? I was doing kundalini yoga about a week ago and all of a sudden i see Abraxas hand me a really pretty white flower with three pedals. Another pretty flower he showed me that i never before saw in my life. i looked up the description, "white flower with 3 pedals" and i got "trillium" its apparently very rare and symbolizes purity and beauty among other things. One of the links i found on it even has 666 at then end! https://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/3666

That’s cute indeed. You have a wonderful relationship to Abraxas. =)