Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

How To Visualize While 666 Meditation?

Spiritualist Human

Spiritualist Human
#1

Hello,

6x VUUU Solar Plexus
6x VAAA Heart Chakra
6x VOOO 6th Chakra

So, example:

I am vibrating VOOO. What I have to visualize while vibrating it? Shall I visualize bright dark blue triangle which gets more bright after every vibrated VOOO?

Discussion

#2

I usually just focus on the chakra and vibrate the sound.

AFODOLead Translator
#3
Spiritualist Human wrote:View source

Shall I visualize bright dark blue triangle which gets more bright after every vibrated VOOO?

Yeah you can do this, you can also spin them. Me personally I visualize them in golden white and not in their own color. But you can start with their own color and work it up to golden white.

Spiritualist Human
#4
Satan's Crow wrote:View source

I usually just focus on the chakra and vibrate the sound.

The method which I use is wrong?

Spiritualist Human
#5
AFODO wrote:View source

Yeah you can do this, you can also spin them. Me personally I visualize them in golden white and not in their own color. But you can start with their own color and work it up to golden white.

I read something in forum 1 year ago,

Visualizing chakras in wrong colors can harm them. So, why you visualize triangle and golden-white, shouldn't you visualize it's color and triangle? I only visualize golden-white while cleaning my chakras, not raising energy. Isn't that method you are using wrong?

If the method you use is correct, I can do that too. I am able to visualize golden-white exactly. But I am not sure that method is right method.

#6
Spiritualist Human wrote:View source

I read something in forum 1 year ago,

Visualizing chakras in wrong colors can harm them. So, why you visualize triangle and golden-white, shouldn't you visualize it's color and triangle? I only visualize golden-white while cleaning my chakras, not raising energy. Isn't that method you are using wrong?

If the method you use is correct, I can do that too. I am able to visualize golden-white exactly. But I am not sure that method is right method.

Both are fine, no you shouldnt visualise the chakras as other colours but white gold and white is always fine as it contains all the colours.

I dont do any visualization when doing the 666 meditation its just to to raise energies before a real spiritual working I just go by feel for the 666