Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

How to support ToZ ( HP HC please read this )

Crisw908

#1

So there is this browser, Brave, that stands for anonymous browsing and it's quite good, but this is not what it matters.
Brave has a function that can be enabled, to see ads (which are not disturbing) while you're browsing and earn a cryptocurrency called BAT, which can be exchanged, Brave has a system, called Brave Creators which you can tip your BAT to any website, I find this as a perfect opportunity to donate to ToZ even if you don't have money.
The month has just started and I already earned 10 cents worth of BAT, it ain't much but if we all let's say, tip 5 dollars a month atleast from these ads, it might be helpful.

So please HP HC, sign up ToZ or the forum for the Brave Creators program so we can all donate no matter the financial situation.

Discussion

#3

Imagine if 1000 people sent 2$ worth of BAT monthly.

High Priest Zevios Metathronos
#4
Crisw908 wrote:

So there is this browser, Brave, that stands for anonymous browsing and it's quite good, but this is not what it matters.
Brave has a function that can be enabled, to see ads (which are not disturbing) while you're browsing and earn a cryptocurrency called BAT, which can be exchanged, Brave has a system, called Brave Creators which you can tip your BAT to any website, I find this as a perfect opportunity to donate to ToZ even if you don't have money.
The month has just started and I already earned 10 cents worth of BAT, it ain't much but if we all let's say, tip 5 dollars a month atleast from these ads, it might be helpful.

So please HP HC, sign up ToZ or the forum for the Brave Creators program so we can all donate no matter the financial situation.

That would be impossible as "Brave" has turned down the offer by ToZ site to be listed in their service, like and a half years ago, and the same goes for the failed exchange that is on their program, and that is not feasible. They are not pro free speech, it's all basically just bullshit on their behalf. On repeated questions on why this is the case, there was no reliable answer.

With that stated to believe anything "Brave" claims is beyond question at this point.

#5

I'm sad to hear that, what if there was a domain set for donations? Or a github, since they won't know what is it for. A github seems more reliable since it includes no cost.
This could prove to be a good source of income, so why not give it a try again.

Soaring Eagle 666
#6

If these BAT coins are actual money, then why not just convert them to Monero or Bitcoin and donate that?

#7
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote:

" post_id=341611 time=1649104464 user_id=346]
If these BAT coins are actual money, then why not just convert them to Monero or Bitcoin and donate that?

In my case, I can't convert them since I'm a minor and still can't have accounts for Bitcoin and Monero transitions. But I can donate BAT coins that I have because I'm not actually required to have any accounts where I would need to show my ID and such things for donating BAT coins directly.

Friday13thxEdited
#8

HPZM. I am aware of your intelligence and wit. I am not trying a propagate or advance any wallet. I still stand that there should be several wallets. Say 3. So Zevism chooses one. The cost of sending from one wallet platform to another can be high.
You can create a ToZ profile in these 3 platforms.
For example:
1. Paxful wallet address: (input wallet address)
2. Remitano wallet address (input wallet address)
3. Coin base wallet address (input wallet addres)

Once one is registered in any of these you can transfer coins without the usual fees.
Once again. It’s no obligation. Just a suggestion.

Henu the GreatActive HelperEdited
#9
Sarjam05 wrote:

HPZM. I am aware of your intelligence and wit. I am not trying a propagate or advance any wallet. I still stand that there should be several wallets. Say 3. So Zevism chooses one. The cost of sending from one wallet platform to another can be high.
You can create a ToZ profile in these 3 platforms.
For example:
1. Paxful wallet address: (input wallet address)
2. Remitano wallet address (input wallet address)
3. Coin base wallet address (input wallet addres)

Once one is registered in any of these you can transfer coins without the usual fees.
Once again. It’s no obligation. Just a suggestion.

You know, the coins would have to be moved out of those wallets anyhow since they are not your wallets, but the platforms wallets. You can not avoid transfer fees.

Friday13thxEdited
#10
Henu the Great wrote:
Sarjam05 wrote:

HPZM. I am aware of your intelligence and wit. I am not trying a propagate or advance any wallet. I still stand that there should be several wallets. Say 3. So Zevism chooses one. The cost of sending from one wallet platform to another can be high.
You can create a ToZ profile in these 3 platforms.
For example:
1. Paxful wallet address: (input wallet address)
2. Remitano wallet address (input wallet address)
3. Coin base wallet address (input wallet addres)

Once one is registered in any of these you can transfer coins without the usual fees.
Once again. It’s no obligation. Just a suggestion.

You know, the coins would have to be moved out of those wallets anyhow since they are not your wallets, but the platforms wallets. You can not avoid transfer fees.

There’s nothing like platform wallet. The wallet always belong to a platform. You get a wallet on the platform by registration then operate it exclusively. Unless you own a bitcoin website then you need a platform.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#11
Sarjam05 wrote:

There’s nothing like platform wallet. The wallet always belong to a platform. You get a wallet on the platform by registration then operate it exclusively. Unless you own a bitcoin website then you need a platform.

This is not true. You do not own the funds in the wallet of the exchange. They can pull the plug at any time and this has happened in the past when things were not regulated to the extent they are now.

Learn more: https://www.qwant.com/?q=software+wallet&client=ext-firefox-sb&t=web

MastermindEdited
#12
Sarjam05 wrote:

HPZM. I am aware of your intelligence and wit. I am not trying a propagate or advance any wallet. I still stand that there should be several wallets. Say 3. So Zevism chooses one. The cost of sending from one wallet platform to another can be high.
You can create a ToZ profile in these 3 platforms.
For example:
1. Paxful wallet address: (input wallet address)
2. Remitano wallet address (input wallet address)
3. Coin base wallet address (input wallet addres)

Once one is registered in any of these you can transfer coins without the usual fees.
Once again. It’s no obligation. Just a suggestion.

If you have a problem with bitcoin fees, then you have bigger problems to think about. You need put your life in order and make much more money. Then bitcoin fees will seem like nothing.

MastermindEdited
#13
Sarjam05 wrote:

HPZM. I am aware of your intelligence and wit. I am not trying a propagate or advance any wallet. I still stand that there should be several wallets. Say 3. So Zevism chooses one. The cost of sending from one wallet platform to another can be high.
You can create a ToZ profile in these 3 platforms.
For example:
1. Paxful wallet address: (input wallet address)
2. Remitano wallet address (input wallet address)
3. Coin base wallet address (input wallet addres)

Once one is registered in any of these you can transfer coins without the usual fees.
Once again. It’s no obligation. Just a suggestion.

Instead of donating your last pennies to the ToZ, invest them in yourself. Buy a book or better yet, follow some course and get certificates which will increase your earnings. You could even hire professional HR people to find you a better job and/or train you for interviews.
Improve yourself before thinking about others.

#14
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

That would be impossible as "Brave" has turned down the offer by ToZ site to be listed in their service, like and a half years ago, and the same goes for the failed exchange that is on their program, and that is not feasible. They are not pro free speech, it's all basically just bullshit on their behalf. On repeated questions on why this is the case, there was no reliable answer.

With that stated to believe anything "Brave" claims is beyond question at this point.

Crisw908 wrote:

I'm sad to hear that, what if there was a domain set for donations? Or a github, since they won't know what is it for. A github seems more reliable since it includes no cost.
This could prove to be a good source of income, so why not give it a try again.

?

SyrArisMarsMartin
#15

ToZ should remain free and independent in my opinion and not intermingle itself with transactions and stuff.
Donations are the best and from a spiritual/psychological view.

ToZ Leadership should not worry about money,
soon it will start to rain money and my concern is how they will handle it and
what they plan to do with large amounts of money.

MastermindEdited
#16
SyrArisMarsMartin wrote:

ToZ should remain free and independent in my opinion and not intermingle itself with transactions and stuff.
Donations are the best and from a spiritual/psychological view.

ToZ Leadership should not worry about money,
soon it will start to rain money and my concern is how they will handle it and
what they plan to do with large amounts of money.

It is none of our concern what is done with the money. HPZM could literally burn it and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.