Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

How do gods travel?

Masra 666

#1

Is it possible to pass the speed of light?
Do gods use other dimensions to travel?
If yes, how?
Thank you

Discussion

#2
Masra 666 wrote:View source

Is it possible to pass the speed of light?
Do gods use other dimensions to travel?
If yes, how?
Thank you

I'm certainly sure they have mastered the area of physics in every way. Some of the things I've seen and read suggest that they can even manipulate the laws itself, ex. Control of matter and being able to appear and disappear in some intervals. Also known as phasing, or even "teleporting".

When you realize our perception on "solid matter" is an illusion and really just particles vibrating at a high speed you start to understand what I mean here. These things are certainly possible.

SomewhatCoherent
#3

I would think a lot of travel is astral projection. With soul spiting + astral projection the Gods could be in multiple locations at once. As for the tech its hard to speculate on what they have and we would probably understand like a primitive tribe in the amazon understands a airplane flying in the sky.

#4

for first learn about basic like Duaat then u can understanding for the higher.

#5
Magmapoolsweet wrote:View source

for first learn about basic like Duaat then u can understanding for the higher.

Thank you all brothers and sisters