I will be preparing this, hope you guys like it!
Discussion
My suggestion: don't prepare tons of work and then publish them all in once. Produce them gradually and check feedbacks. We have amazing and talentous Astrologers here that can help you in the process.
It is better to adjust the work gradually then discover late that something could've been done better.
Anyway, your intentions are appreciated.
johnskyrim666 wrote:View source I will be preparing this, hope you guys like it!
Thank you for this ! This will be really helpful! Any time when I start to read or learn something about astrology, it’s just confusing for me . I don’t get it :/ So I’m really appreciate this Brother 😊
Who are you though? where did you learn astrology? Are you a Zevist?
Skyrim... isn't it a game? Sure, nothing wrong with gaming per se, but uh... Well, we'll see
johnskyrim666 wrote:View source I will be preparing this, hope you guys like it!
Are you dedicated 🤔
Where did you learn astrology ?
Am going to be honest to you we all are fine on our own we can get information at HPZM 666 OR HPS LYDIA
ESPECIALLY FROM MOTHER Pythia PREVIOUS POSTS AND SERMONS
SOME MEMBERS HAVE CONTACT WITH THERE GUARDIAN DEMONS
SO WE ARE FINE 🙂
Your Drop in the ocean knowledge is not needed here
Am still learning 😌but I know who to consult when needed 🙂
johnskyrim666 wrote:View source I will be preparing this, hope you guys like it!
You joined yesterday
The image your giving off is someone that comes from kind social media backgrounds that has his ego stroked by his followers now you think your going to teach us at ToZ
If am wrong correct me
Then I will correct my errors
Aquarius wrote:View source Who are you though? where did you learn astrology? Are you an Zevism?
Let me answer this for you: this person has been here since the early 2010's in the ToZ Yahoo groups and has been writing very confusing posts, always claiming he has superior knowledge and occasionally saying that the ToZ is wrong and he knows better than us. He originally called himself "John Deventer" and was emailing newbies and giving them misinfo. He has also joined these forums and always used account names beginning with "john" like "johndoe666".
Here are some typical posts of his from the Yahoo group archives:
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/the-secret-of-the-number-three.246643/#post-910401
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/some-say-ToZ-is-a-lie.246684/#post-910583
So, it's a professional troll who's learned nothing yet has persisted in its delusion.
And some people still give credit where it is NOT due.
Good that there are some old guard members, apart from the higher-ups, who remember trolls.
SatAnon wrote:View source Let me answer this for you: this person has been here since the early 2010's in the ToZ Yahoo groups and has been writing very confusing posts, always claiming he has superior knowledge and occasionally saying that the ToZ is wrong and he knows better than us. He originally called himself "John Deventer" and was emailing newbies and giving them misinfo. He has also joined these forums and always used account names beginning with "john" like "johndoe666".
Here are some typical posts of his from the Yahoo group archives:
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/the-secret-of-the-number-three.246643/#post-910401
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/some-say-ToZ-is-a-lie.246684/#post-910583
So which means his here to spread misinformation to us all and cause chaos
In that case the Gods will deal with him
