I need advice ,I want to start meditating daily ,but I am extremely horrible at building habits ,any advice.I really want to show my love to Satan by meditating,because I know he can see my intentions and knows what I am doing and what for . HAIL ZEUS!
Discussion
I recommend you to build up strong daily routine in general. It's very importand for successful life.
For example:
8 hours work/school
1-2 hour gym/training
1 hour reading books
1 hour meditations/spiritual things
Nationalsocialist10272006 wrote:View source but I am extremely horrible at building habits
Observe this recommending meditation program from HP Zevios Metathronos. As you see he starts to introduce meditations progressively. It does not demand that you have a precise routine from one day to the next. It simply allows you to get used to a normal meditation routine in your own time.
Nationalsocialist10272006 wrote:View source I need advice ,I want to start meditating daily ,but I am extremely horrible at building habits ,any advice.I really want to show my love to Satan by meditating,because I know he can see my intentions and knows what I am doing and what for . HAIL ZEUS!
Start with 5 minutes a day, and do it always at the same time during the day, as this will make it habitual. Gradually increase the time. When you will be ready, a Nauthiz working for discipline can be of great help.
My advice is to start with Yoga, especially Hatha Yoga, and to dedicate at least 15 minutes of meditation a day, which you can then increase very gradually.
Every meditation program must include meditation on emptiness, purification of the soul, work on the chakras and breathing exercises in addition to Yoga and the practice of basic meditation.
Over time you can include more advanced meditations and your meditation program based on your Natal chart and your taste and needs
fuoco blu 666 wrote:View source My advice is to start with Yoga, especially Hatha Yoga, and to dedicate at least 15 minutes of meditation a day, which you can then increase very gradually.
Every meditation program must include meditation on emptiness, purification of the soul, work on the chakras and breathing exercises in addition to Yoga and the practice of basic meditation.
Over time you can include more advanced meditations and your meditation program based on your Natal chart and your taste and needs
Thank you for your advice .HAIL ZEUS!
WiseDragon wrote:View source Start with 5 minutes a day, and do it always at the same time during the day, as this will make it habitual. Gradually increase the time. When you will be ready, a Nauthiz working for discipline can be of great help.
Thank you for your advice HAIL ZEUS!
SeguaceDiSatanas wrote:View source Observe this recommending meditation program from HP Zevios Metathronos. As you see he starts to introduce meditations progressively. It does not demand that you have a precise routine from one day to the next. It simply allows you to get used to a normal meditation routine in your own time.
Thank you for the advice HAIL ZEUS!
Deep Darkness wrote:View source I recommend you to build up strong daily routine in general. It's very importand for successful life.
For example:
8 hours work/school
1-2 hour gym/training
1 hour reading books
1 hour meditations/spiritual things
Thank you for the advice HAIL ZEUS
For me, I like to listen to dark ambient sounds. That allows me to more easily let my mind rest, as the music carries my thoughts for me. And as my inner world is calm, I turn it all off. It might help you to start off cheating this way.
Eatingjoy wrote:View source For me, I like to listen to dark ambient sounds. That allows me to more easily let my mind rest, as the music carries my thoughts for me. And as my inner world is calm, I turn it all off. It might help you to start off cheating this way.
Alright I’ll try the dark ambient sounds :3 HAIL ZEUS!
