Hello, there, brothers and sisters! :D
This is my first post here on the forums, also, new member here.
I will try my best to learn Zevism and help the humanity.
I sincerely like your cause that you fight for.
HAIL ZEUS
Hello, there, brothers and sisters! :D
This is my first post here on the forums, also, new member here.
I will try my best to learn Zevism and help the humanity.
I sincerely like your cause that you fight for.
HAIL ZEUS
Welcome :D
Hi there - Welcome :)
BlueLake666 wrote: Hello, there, brothers and sisters! :D
My intuition says you're that Romanian infiltrator with a different account. Same frequency of posts, same writing style and your account name follows the exact same pattern:
BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666
All of them are 2 capitalized words followed by 666, without any spaces in between.
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm usually not. Nevertheless, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, but I'll be on the watch in case you post something trollish, so be careful not to expose yourself again.
The Nameless One wrote: BlueLake666 wrote: Hello, there, brothers and sisters! :D
My intuition says you're that Romanian infiltrator with a different account. Same frequency of posts, same writing style and your account name follows the exact same pattern:
BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666All of them are 2 capitalized words followed by 666, without any spaces in between.
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm usually not. Nevertheless, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, but I'll be on the watch in case you post something trollish, so be careful not to expose yourself again.
I completely agree, I was thinking the same thing.
I think that there is even a coordinated attack with people a little more "fine" than this oddball but who are there to make doubt, point out paradoxes (on thousands of articles!!). All in insinuations.
The Nameless One wrote: BlueLake666 wrote: Hello, there, brothers and sisters! :D
My intuition says you're that Romanian infiltrator with a different account. Same frequency of posts, same writing style and your account name follows the exact same pattern:
BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666All of them are 2 capitalized words followed by 666, without any spaces in between.
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm usually not. Nevertheless, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, but I'll be on the watch in case you post something trollish, so be careful not to expose yourself again.
I do not know about the individuals you mentioned, but, even if they did something wrong in the past... that doesn't mean I am a troll.
But, I do not mind you to be in watch for my posts if you feel like it is necessary.
The thing is I find a second word in my name, in this case the "Lake" word very nonsensical if not capitalized.
And the 666, from what I heard when I studied your website a bit more, says that it has some connections with the Sun and represents vital force, just like horns do.
But, anyways, if there are tips you need to provide me with, then I will gladly here them.
After all... I think.... more intensely as I saw your website and teachings for newbies like me... the fact that the concept of Zevism is about learning and evolving one's abilities into becoming an immortal. :D
Welcome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Nameless One wrote: BlueLake666 wrote: Hello, there, brothers and sisters! :D
My intuition says you're that Romanian infiltrator with a different account. Same frequency of posts, same writing style and your account name follows the exact same pattern:
BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666All of them are 2 capitalized words followed by 666, without any spaces in between.
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm usually not. Nevertheless, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, but I'll be on the watch in case you post something trollish, so be careful not to expose yourself again.
Is this the "I tricked you all" guy?
Worst 'infiltrator' ever. I almost feel sorry for this person.
Hilarious yet sad at the same time.
The Nameless One wrote: BlueLake666 wrote: ...
My intuition says you're that Romanian infiltrator with a different account. Same frequency of posts, same writing style and your account name follows the exact same pattern:
BehemothWarrior666
SatanicWorshiper666
NitrateOfsatate666
BlueLake666All of them are 2 capitalized words followed by 666, without any spaces in between.
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm usually not. Nevertheless, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, but I'll be on the watch in case you post something trollish, so be careful not to expose yourself again.
Good catch, they seem very similar although I can see he altered his writing style a bit not good enough though.
I never accused, anyone of beeing an infiltrator, but this has soo much similarities xD
Welcome