Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Gopi Krishna and Kundalini

fuoco blu 666

fuoco blu 666Active Translator
#1

I have a book by Gopi Krishna on Kundalini, as soon as I finish reading it I will bring to this topic the information about Gopi Krishna's Kundalini experience and what he wrote in his autobiography analyzed by a Jungian analyst like James Hillman

Discussion

Symmachos-ZEUS/SHAITAN
#2
fuoco blu 666 wrote:

I have a book by Gopi Krishna on Kundalini, as soon as I finish reading it I will bring to this topic the information about Gopi Krishna's Kundalini experience and what he wrote in his autobiography analyzed by a Jungian analyst like James Hillman

Big thanks to you, Brother! I was looking for this information for a long time. May Satan give you credit for your great effort!
GLORY TO Zeus AND THE GODS!

fuoco blu 666Active Translator
#3
SeguaceDiSatana wrote:
fuoco blu 666 wrote:

I have a book by Gopi Krishna on Kundalini, as soon as I finish reading it I will bring to this topic the information about Gopi Krishna's Kundalini experience and what he wrote in his autobiography analyzed by a Jungian analyst like James Hillman

Big thanks to you, Brother! I was looking for this information for a long time. May Satan give you credit for your great effort!
GLORY TO Zeus AND THE GODS!

thank you, I decided to read Gopi Krishna's birth chart and bring his Kundalini experiences while reading his autobiography in order to read more deeply about his Kundalini experiences and how the events of his life and his birth chart influenced him in his spiritual advancement, what do you think?