If you have not fully opened/activated your pineal gland, please do not take action.
For people who have been successful in this, if they can/want to, I would like to know their process that led them to success.
The more detailed the better:
-Repetitions
-Power words used
-Tempestische
-Planetary hours
-Specific days
-Moon phases
-Astrological transits
-Eventual "predispositions" from past lives/natural gifts
-Working on subconscious blocks
Etc...
In short, everything that led you to succeed in this.
NO, evasive, or obvious answers such as:
"Ask your DG"
"Everyone is different"
"It works for me, but it may not be the same for you, so there is no point in talking about it"
This is about information gathering. Please respond, if you can/will, by simply describing how you came to success, without digressing into discourse that is not coherent in this.
Thank you.
Ps:
This also applies to Hp , in case they want/can describe their process, or possibly processes of their other knowledge that achieved this.
Hi, look, I hope can be helpful for u.. So here is:
First and more important; All, the chakras, the nadis, all energy vias (thats include the pineal gland) can be open in degrees and not in such way like "fully opened in a permanent state".
The chakras and the pineal gland vary from day to day,, to hour to hour in his degree of activation, until you raise your kundalini serpent, at this event your chakras, and energy body's will be more active permanently.
So, to respond you question exist diferent ways to get a the same place. In my case my technique was and is this:
First I clean my aura and chakras
Activate all my 7 principal chakras
Now my energy levels are high.
With this energy I create a ball of energy in my base chakra.
(The quality of this ball of energy vary from my level of concentration)
I want that this energy ball be the more "solid" and vibrant possible.
Now I move this ball of energy from my base chakra up to my head.
I place this ball in the center of my head and now I move this ball of energy forward and backward of my head. I realize this movement 20 times aprox.
This can be more strong if you repeat the process with elements, I use a ball of fire, and a ball of water.
Want more?;
Vizualize that you have and extra pair of hands but this hands are of energy, now you have a pair of astral hands.
Move, feel and see this astral handsm
Now move this hands inside of you head and look for the pineal gland, when you hit the gland you feel pleasure, now touch with your astral fingers every milimeter of you pinel gland.
If you do right you going to feel like a orgams, but inseide of you head
How know this work? Its simple, when I star to feel a pleasure, this is the signal that say that you pineal gland has been activate.
This is my experiencie and in my experiencie this technique has been most powerful that chanting mantras or the "666 Breath of Lucifer's Grail"
(This last one works very well the first time I tried, but never work well again)