Learn to make your own pillars candles !
Be proud of yourselves and the quality candles you will make with love to honour our Gods!
I think this is a wonderful present for Yule, to tell them how much we love them.
Be sure of the energies put into the candles, by making your candles you will be sure that enemy energies will not interfere in your rituals.
Just follow this step-by-step and make according to your taste and imagination.
This tutorial is only for "moulded" candles.
If you wish, I could also give explanations on the candles called "poured": that is to say candles poured in a pot with fatty and flexible vegetable wax: soya wax, colza wax, sunflower wax.
Examples of "poured candles" that I make:
In order not to make this post too long, I suggest you download the PDFs below, in which you will find ALL the photos illustrating each step, the photos of materials etc..
To facilitate translation into various languages if necessary, the text alone will be reproduced in a post below this one.
I would love to see your work on this thread if you decide to make your own candles!
I'm still available to help you if you have any difficulties.
PDF in English
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68IdmU0VnNZ3klFuaPxQhAmm4qPME28DiSCRYmA
PDF in French
https://mega.nz/file/UM4gFARB#uRAAhzNamvWNYYDJCZgsMNlqZ78ghvdYRK_EijlAe_s

External ↗
External ↗
External ↗
External ↗
External ↗
External ↗
External ↗
External ↗
External ↗
External ↗


