I never tried to incite 108 as useless or completely evil. HP.Cobra has mentioned numbers aren't evil perhaps the person who uses them in a certain way, sure. Just because some numbers can have their negative properties like 11 for example doesn't mean the same when using a Mars square and using 11 for the affirmations to synchronize with the sides and diagonal counts of Mars. Or for example 7 affirmations for Jupiter and it's sides and diagonals or Sun square reach 111 affirmation count 3.
I just simply meant IF some people like more struggle and don't mind Saturn then stick with 108. Some people like the uphill battle. What can I say, it's not right or wrong it's kinda like using 6 representation of the lower 3 and upper 3 chakras with an emphasis on Saturn.
Again maybe for some people adding Saturn in their lives and increasing the struggle motivates them.
Mind if I ask an off-topic question. For those of you know my typing style and have read my comments. Do I sound too harsh to some people? I've had criticism before like one member stating I type with a combination of arrogance and fearfulness. If I'm being fearful in a negative way I apologize but what can I say I'm always looking to improve my communication.
Mercury in Leo 8th house if people want to know why I might have a detrimental communiquè on my part.