Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Few question about JosBanglaSite

Shiva666

Shiva666Active Translator
#1

Greetings HP Zevios Metathronos sir. Greetings to you
soaringeagle666 brother. I hope you are all fine and happy .
I am glad for having bangla ToZ site. Thank you very much for give me a opportunity to prove myself as a responsible Zevism warriors. The most important thing is , this gives me more inspiration for working translation. Soon I will start . Angles can't stop me . HAIL ZEUS.

I have read the guidelines of soaringeagle666's web word. I have few questions for start working.

1) I have read all instructions. My question is : after save the web, where this page be restore or what will be happen ? After saving , will my translation web pages automatic copy into Bangla ToZ Site?

2) about my safety ?

3) I have a request to add this link Into Bangla ToZ Site. Because, I am translating now this link .

May Father Zeus complete our task .

HAIL ZEUS .
Father is supreme and felt by all!!

Discussion

#2
Shiva666 wrote:

Greetings HP Zevios Metathronos sir. Greetings to you
soaringeagle666 brother. I hope you are all fine and happy .
I am glad for having bangla ToZ site. Thank you very much for give me a opportunity to prove myself as a responsible Zevism warriors. The most important thing is , this gives me more inspiration for working translation. Soon I will start . Angles can't stop me . HAIL ZEUS.

I have read the guidelines of soaringeagle666's web word. I have few questions for start working.

1) I have read all instructions. My question is : after save the web, where this page be restore or what will be happen ? After saving , will my translation web pages automatic copy into Bangla ToZ Site?

2) about my safety ?

3) I have a request to add this link Into Bangla ToZ Site. Because, I am translating now this link .

May Father Zeus complete our task .

HAIL ZEUS .
Father is supreme and felt by all!!

You should email them these questions

Shiva666Active Translator
#3
Serbon wrote:
Shiva666 wrote:

Greetings HP Zevios Metathronos sir. Greetings to you
soaringeagle666 brother. I hope you are all fine and happy .
I am glad for having bangla ToZ site. Thank you very much for give me a opportunity to prove myself as a responsible Zevism warriors. The most important thing is , this gives me more inspiration for working translation. Soon I will start . Angles can't stop me . HAIL ZEUS.

I have read the guidelines of soaringeagle666's web word. I have few questions for start working.

1) I have read all instructions. My question is : after save the web, where this page be restore or what will be happen ? After saving , will my translation web pages automatic copy into Bangla ToZ Site?

2) about my safety ?

3) I have a request to add this link Into Bangla ToZ Site. Because, I am translating now this link .

May Father Zeus complete our task .

HAIL ZEUS .
Father is supreme and felt by all!!

You should email them these questions

Ok.

Soaring Eagle 666
#4

I replied to you by email.

This depends a lot on each translator's site, so it might actually confuse others if I reply here.

To Other Translators Reading This: Always feel free to email me ([ email redacted ]), and I will give you specific answers for your situation.

The Alchemist7 [SG]
#5
Shiva666 wrote:

Few question about JosBanglaSite

Hello. You also said in the translation thread that you have a problem with the html of one of the Rituals and still haven't replied on what problem you have.

Shiva666Active Translator
#6
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Shiva666 wrote:

Few question about JosBanglaSite

Hello. You also said in the translation thread that you have a problem with the html of one of the Rituals and still haven't replied on what problem you have.

Now no problem brother. I don't need html now. Soaringeggle666 brother is great
I am translating easily now. You can visit www.satyabangla.com. I have translated Welcome page. Now I will continue everyday.

Shiva666Active Translator
#7
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote:

" post_id=368838 time=1656011045 user_id=346]
I replied to you by email.

This depends a lot on each translator's site, so it might actually confuse others if I reply here.

To Other Translators Reading This: Always feel free to email me ([ email redacted ]), and I will give you specific answers for your situation.

Few pages have grammatical mistakes or maybe have any problems. My translation machine can't understand some sentences in ToZ pages :oops: . Are any one correcting these grammatical mistakes ?

Soaring Eagle 666
#8
Shiva666 wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote:

" post_id=368838 time=1656011045 user_id=346]
I replied to you by email.

This depends a lot on each translator's site, so it might actually confuse others if I reply here.

To Other Translators Reading This: Always feel free to email me ([ email redacted ]), and I will give you specific answers for your situation.

Few pages have grammatical mistakes or maybe have any problems. My translation machine can't understand some sentences in ToZ pages :oops: . Are any one correcting these grammatical mistakes ?

Yes, there are lots of grammar mistakes in the English ToZ.

People can post them here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53222
Unfortunately there is a bit of a backlog at the moment, but we'll get to it eventually. As long as it's posted there, it won't be forgotten.

If there's an error that's urgent that you need to translate, please quote me in your post there so I get a notification, and I'll try to explain the correct meaning so you can translate it.