Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Do I need visualization while doing 666 Energy Meditation

Henu the Great

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#1

It's better with it than without it, just like with other meditations.

Discussion

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#2
ThanaReal wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

It's better with it than without it, just like with other meditations.

I didnt understand, should I imagine something or not?

Read it again, this time slower and try to understand. The sentence consists of multiple parts.

serpentwalker666
#3
ThanaReal wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

It's better with it than without it, just like with other meditations.

I didnt understand, should I imagine something or not?

Yes you should visualize. Do this for other meditations that call for this as well.

What Henu the Great means is that most meditations are far more effective with visualization.

Without visualization, meditations aren't as effective.

An example of where this wouldn't be the case, would be void meditation as you'd want to keep your mind completely blank and without thought for a period of time.

#4
ThanaReal wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
ThanaReal wrote:

I didnt understand, should I imagine something or not?

Read it again, this time slower and try to understand. The sentence consists of multiple parts.

Oh, I apologize. English is not my native language. I understood it. But what should I imagine? Can I make my chakras more bright with their original color and original pyramid shape?

Yes visualising them aligned and with their original color might be more advanced but for beginners it is best to visualise them like miniature bright white-gold suns.

#5
ThanaReal wrote:
Rroco88 wrote:
ThanaReal wrote:

Oh, I apologize. English is not my native language. I understood it. But what should I imagine? Can I make my chakras more bright with their original color and original pyramid shape?

Yes visualising them aligned and with their original color might be more advanced but for beginners it is best to visualise them like miniature bright white-gold suns.

Thanks to you.

You're welcome:)

The Alchemist7 [SG]
#6
ThanaReal wrote:

Yes, it's the question. Do I need visualization while doing 666 Energy Meditation?

I think I might know the meditation you are reffering to but I cannot find it. Do yo have a link with it?

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#7
The Alchemist7 [JG wrote:

" post_id=424836 time=1676502823 user_id=1057]

ThanaReal wrote:

Yes, it's the question. Do I need visualization while doing 666 Energy Meditation?

I think I might know the meditation you are reffering to but I cannot find it. Do yo have a link with it?

Not certain where it's on ToZ, but it can be found from ToZ encyclopedia pdf.

#8
Henu the Great wrote:
The Alchemist7 [JG wrote:

" post_id=424836 time=1676502823 user_id=1057]

ThanaReal wrote:

Yes, it's the question. Do I need visualization while doing 666 Energy Meditation?

I think I might know the meditation you are reffering to but I cannot find it. Do yo have a link with it?

Not certain where it's on ToZ, but it can be found from ToZ encyclopedia pdf.