As a Zevist I'm gonna talk about my experience I might be wrong on some of the things here...
If Zeus is the true god what's wrong with it?
Can't see what's wrong here?
I wish they were programming.Then I would meditate everyday.Also you should've shown your evidence on that.Like I can blame you too.Stop programming me to not meditating.
If you cracked the code on finding who we really are.I'm really interested.
So first of all a Zevist should hide their identity because of safety reasons.So I'm curious who are we talking about here?(Also I don't know if I need to say this but I've never attacked someone let alone my family.)
I mean Socrates probably heard that too also...(and they sparked major changes in my life but I made those changes that's the point.only you can improve your life.)
Clergy is not Justice League.
That's not Zevism's fault. If young people try to cope with the negativity in their life with just meditating guess what's gonna happen I'm not even getting into about porn consumption etc.
I'm not happy with all of the changes either.But that's life sometimes you're on the minority. ToZ doesn't promise pleasure it promises truth.
Do you expect the High Priest to post a money spread or smth.?And money is temporary Mozart, Cabanel, Socrates,...these people will always be more important and precious than Warren Buffett etc.
Only you have the answer.And you asking that question proves that they couldn't program you.(maybe they didn't try to?)
There's nothing wrong with that, it's really cool and I've always liked it. I've admired Zeus since I was a kid.
2. Let's talk about programming, the answer here is: meditate, meditate, meditate.
What do you think?
3. I don't even know who we really are, but I feel weaker since I got into this, I forgot the character I had, it was stronger before, now people think I'm a sucker.
4. Some people in this group take their parents for granted because they're not initiated.
5. We're not talking about Socrates, we're too young for him.
6. "the clergy is not the justice league".
ok, but I can't take advice from someone who's on my level.
Just because they've done a lot of research doesn't mean they're someone like "Socrates".
7. Toz promises pleasure even in the initiation ritual: "in return, His varied help, to bring my efforts to fruition."
8. If your financial situation is legal and extremely high, I must automatically listen to your advice, because I also want to have a stable and solid financial situation.