Hello. I have been having the urge recently to learn about crystals.
How do you guys like to use them? What resources would you recommend for learning about them? Can you recommend any trustworthy vendors?
Hello. I have been having the urge recently to learn about crystals.
How do you guys like to use them? What resources would you recommend for learning about them? Can you recommend any trustworthy vendors?
Here is a nice but old video about crystals worth a watch: https://odysee.com/@bodhimantra:c/Crystal-Science:8External ↗
The whole channel has some nice vids though, worth investigating.
Personally I use Shungite to reduce electromagnetic emmision from devices
And I recommend to energise your drinking water with the usual combination of Amethyst, Rose Quartz and Rock Crystal. Put them outside on a full moon and after that into your water tank.
If you are sensitive to energies you will feel it especially if they are freshly loaded up, promised. If you are not so sensitive investigate the "fourth-aggregate" state of water
And if you have a garden dig a few into the earth they are "rock-cheap"
And thanks for the advise loading them up with ones own energy. Just used moon energies, will give it a try
Are loaded/charged crystals feel like electricity on the fingers when you touch them?
I've used a lot of crystals, worn amulets of certain stones, and generally gained some experience with these things. First of all, I want to confirm the HP Lydia words regarding the fact that stones emit their own energy. It started many years ago, I was having problems with the discipline to practice yoga regularly, and purely intuitively I came up with the idea of putting a small onyx pyramid in my room. Onyx is associated with the element of earth and the positive aspects of Saturn. In the following days I noticed changes.
Another time I wore a bloodstone bracelet (associated with aspects of Mars and the Tyr rune) to enhance my own masculine energies and protection. This worked well too.
The stones do need to be cleaned periodically, they can be charged, and they have some form of what might be called "mineral consciousness." That is, they definitely have their own preferences in working with them, it is difficult to explain this more specifically, but some stones stand “better” next to others. This is due not only to the compatibility of their energy types with each other.
Descriptions from books on crystals contradict each other, especially regarding which signs are suitable for certain stones. The most correct way to find out, but in my opinion, is to understand which stone has which energy, and use it as a strengthening of the weak in each specific situation. As for processing, it seems that machine cutting greatly reduces the natural energies of stones, in the case of rings or other jewelry. If you look at the deposits and druses of stones in their natural environment, they are literally very strong, unlike their processed brothers.
I recently was gifted quite a few crystals from family members and was obsessed with them for the week after I got them, I literally went to work went home held them and meditated with them went to sleep and back to work several days straight and was surprised who enjoyable and intuitive the experience with them was.
I would suggest learning about crystals from experience, things like astrology and meditation you need to be taught but crystals should be played with.
Crystals I believe have incredible amounts of energy stored in them that they constantly radiate, they also absorb energy and change that energy into whatever color and type that crystal is (like a converter of sorts.)
I find it’s like an overflowing cup. you can place negative emotions or memories, bad dreams into a crystal and it can brake them apart in its infinite depths and the displacement sends out good clean energy you can use to clean your soul thus getting a double duty cleaning.
I also have one crystal for each chakra that I hold while I empower and clean that makes the meditation feel effective without having to do large numbers of repetitions, I find sometimes doing 8 is better then something like 40 reps because it’s better to not be bored while meditating less reps equals more concentration and intensity in each vibration so holding the crystals while visualizing the chakras makes up for a smaller count.
I believe crystals have more flexibility in usage then runes but aren’t as specific so they are enhancers rather then tools for a job so you don’t need to know exactly what each one is for before using it, a lot of the times I can just know what one dose by looking at it.
I would recommend if you have the opportunity to work with the Gods have them bless the crystal and place a little of their energy in each one before using them, perhaps do a power ritual to the God you want and they’ll send you a crystal construction that can have enter it and work with the crystal on your behalf.
I also found it’s incredibly easy to get element energy out of a crystal if you program it to spit out a certain element after being charged.
You don’t need to charge them however the output is higher for a period of time after you do, I think that’s why some users were saying you have to charge them, you definitely do get an effect when you do.
Today I found out about an area about 300-400 kilometers from where I live where there is a natural occurrence of spectrolite which is a form of labradorite.
Anecdotally, what is interesting, is that for who knows since for how many years, I had an ever so slightly out-of-body experience during sleep last night when I was sleeping close to a small black tourmaline crystal. Black tourmaline does not have such properties, but I have been handling other crystals as well and there seems to be some sort of lag time to some of the effects of the crystals. Investigation continues...