Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Confidence - Leadership Working

ZevistSoul

#1

Hello brothers and sisters i am planning on doing a working to boost my confidence/self esteem and leadership capabilities, Its not like i have a low self esteem or no confidence but its not on the lvl that i want it to be.

I looked up what runes would be good to use, And i thought that Thurisaz coupled with Sowilo would be perfect for this.

64x Thurisaz for the courage, independence, leadership traits.
64x Sowilo for Strengthening the will, Confidence and leadership traits. And of course to empower Thurisaz.

I know that some of you are well informed when it comes to runes so i wanted to ask if this is a good working to start with?

Discussion

FuchsLead Translator
#2
SSinHeartandSoul wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters i am planning on doing a working to boost my confidence/self esteem and leadership capabilities, Its not like i have a low self esteem or no confidence but its not on the lvl that i want it to be.

I looked up what runes would be good to use, And i thought that Thurisaz coupled with Sowilo would be perfect for this.

64x Thurisaz for the courage, independence, leadership traits.
64x Sowilo for Strengthening the will, Confidence and leadership traits. And of course to empower Thurisaz.

I know that some of you are well informed when it comes to runes so i wanted to ask if this is a good working to start with?

I would use 88 reps instead, what will be your affirmation?

Siatris Ioholo
#4
SSinHeartandSoul wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters i am planning on doing a working to boost my confidence/self esteem and leadership capabilities, Its not like i have a low self esteem or no confidence but its not on the lvl that i want it to be.

I looked up what runes would be good to use, And i thought that Thurisaz coupled with Sowilo would be perfect for this.

64x Thurisaz for the courage, independence, leadership traits.
64x Sowilo for Strengthening the will, Confidence and leadership traits. And of course to empower Thurisaz.

I know that some of you are well informed when it comes to runes so i wanted to ask if this is a good working to start with?

TIWAZ rune.

#5

since noone replied i take it that there's no problem using those 2 runes for this working :lol:

Lunar Dance 666
#6
SSinHeartandSoul wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters i am planning on doing a working to boost my confidence/self esteem and leadership capabilities, Its not like i have a low self esteem or no confidence but its not on the lvl that i want it to be.

I looked up what runes would be good to use, And i thought that Thurisaz coupled with Sowilo would be perfect for this.

64x Thurisaz for the courage, independence, leadership traits.
64x Sowilo for Strengthening the will, Confidence and leadership traits. And of course to empower Thurisaz.

I know that some of you are well informed when it comes to runes so i wanted to ask if this is a good working to start with?

64 thurisaz might be too much since its said that it requires a lot of focus and will to direct that one..

But if you think you're up to it, I won't stop you.

#7
Fuchs wrote:

I would use 88 reps instead, what will be your affirmation?

Hmm alright 88 sounds good.

I am confident in my self and in my abilities, For now and for ever i will be a alpha over my own life, And will be able to lead others in a positive and healthy way.

Master wrote:

I think it's best to use Ansuz and Sowilo.

Ansuz could work as well, But would this really be a better alternative to Thurisaz? Is it because Thurisaz is hard to work with like lunar mentioned?

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

64 thurisaz might be too much since its said that it requires a lot of focus and will to direct that one..

But if you think you're up to it, I won't stop you.

I don't know if i'm up for it, That's exactly why i am inquiring about this :lol:

Thank you guys for the help!

FuchsLead Translator
#8
SSinHeartandSoul wrote:
Fuchs wrote:

I would use 88 reps instead, what will be your affirmation?

Hmm alright 88 sounds good.

I am confident in my self and in my abilities, For now and for ever i will be a alpha over my own life, And will be able to lead others in a positive and healthy way.

Will be is not good, better(did also cut out alpha not sure if energy will know what to do):

In a positive and healthy way, I´m confident in my self and in my abilities, including leading others, I´m in control over my own life for now and forever. x18

Not super happy about the including leading others part, you may find a better wording.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#9

Affirmation statements have to be stated to be in the present tense. Like what you are after already exists. Energy does not understand what something can be or can not be, it just is. You have to mold it.

#10
Fuchs wrote:

Will be is not good, better(did also cut out alpha not sure if energy will know what to do):

In a positive and healthy way, I´m confident in my self and in my abilities, including leading others, I´m in control over my own life for now and forever. x18

Not super happy about the including leading others part, you may find a better wording.

Henu the Great wrote:

Affirmation statements have to be stated to be in the present tense. Like what you are after already exists. Energy does not understand what something can be or can not be, it just is. You have to mold it.

Ofcourse even tough i know about affirming energy in the now, Its still hard to word it right :? That's why i ran it by you guys first :P

I put in the Alpha part because to me it means being strong, Confident, Good leader, Steadfast and to know how to handle all situations. As far as i know the thing that matters most when doing any kind of working is the intent, Make it short and to the point. So i think that alpha would do well fin this case, But i can be wrong ofcourse correct me if i am.

How does this sound:
In a positive and healthy way, I´m confident in myself and in my abilities, From now on and forever i am a alpha over my own life.

The leading others part can be tied into the alpha part so i left it out completely, Being in control over my own life can also be tied into: I'm confident in myself and my abilities, So i don't know if it would be necessary to it point out. What do you think?

#11
SSinHeartandSoul wrote:
Master wrote:

I think it's best to use Ansuz and Sowilo.

Ansuz could work as well, But would this really be a better alternative to Thurisaz? Is it because Thurisaz is hard to work with like lunar mentioned?

It is not because of difficulties, they can be overcome. I like the characteristics of Ansuz. It depends on what you want to achieve and what you like.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#12
SSinHeartandSoul wrote:
Fuchs wrote:

Will be is not good, better(did also cut out alpha not sure if energy will know what to do):

In a positive and healthy way, I´m confident in my self and in my abilities, including leading others, I´m in control over my own life for now and forever. x18

Not super happy about the including leading others part, you may find a better wording.

Henu the Great wrote:

Affirmation statements have to be stated to be in the present tense. Like what you are after already exists. Energy does not understand what something can be or can not be, it just is. You have to mold it.

Ofcourse even tough i know about affirming energy in the now, Its still hard to word it right :? That's why i ran it by you guys first :P

I put in the Alpha part because to me it means being strong, Confident, Good leader, Steadfast and to know how to handle all situations. As far as i know the thing that matters most when doing any kind of working is the intent, Make it short and to the point. So i think that alpha would do well fin this case, But i can be wrong ofcourse correct me if i am.

How does this sound:
In a positive and healthy way, I´m confident in myself and in my abilities, From now on and forever i am a alpha over my own life.

The leading others part can be tied into the alpha part so i left it out completely, Being in control over my own life can also be tied into: I'm confident in myself and my abilities, So i don't know if it would be necessary to it point out. What do you think?

Looks like good affirmation for self confidence, but no mention about leading. Being self confident does not always equate a good leader.

FuchsLead Translator
#13
Henu the Great wrote:
SSinHeartandSoul wrote:
Fuchs wrote:

Will be is not good, better(did also cut out alpha not sure if energy will know what to do):

In a positive and healthy way, I´m confident in my self and in my abilities, including leading others, I´m in control over my own life for now and forever. x18

Not super happy about the including leading others part, you may find a better wording.

Henu the Great wrote:

Affirmation statements have to be stated to be in the present tense. Like what you are after already exists. Energy does not understand what something can be or can not be, it just is. You have to mold it.

Ofcourse even tough i know about affirming energy in the now, Its still hard to word it right :? That's why i ran it by you guys first :P

I put in the Alpha part because to me it means being strong, Confident, Good leader, Steadfast and to know how to handle all situations. As far as i know the thing that matters most when doing any kind of working is the intent, Make it short and to the point. So i think that alpha would do well fin this case, But i can be wrong ofcourse correct me if i am.

How does this sound:
In a positive and healthy way, I´m confident in myself and in my abilities, From now on and forever i am a alpha over my own life.

The leading others part can be tied into the alpha part so i left it out completely, Being in control over my own life can also be tied into: I'm confident in myself and my abilities, So i don't know if it would be necessary to it point out. What do you think?

Looks like good affirmation for self confidence, but no mention about leading. Being self confident does not always equate a good leader.

Jes and if you recite it, you think about being a good leader, this is a reminder /help for you.