Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Chemistry and Satanic symbols

babynadja

#1

I don't understand chemistry, but like the use of snake symbolism for DNA, maybe the base in RNA called "uracil" may have something to do with Vishnu's star. In fact, what I was wondering here was whether our satanic (nature related) symbols would have a story that comes to life in invisible chemical particles. I just wanted to share my opinion. Stuff like this interests me. Maybe those who have knowledge and ideas can share their opinions under this title.

Discussion

#2

Uracil is not symmetrical as I thought, but benzene forms quite a hexagon. I don't know how to add a photo here. Those who are curious should type "benzene" and search. Just the fact that geometry is even in the smallest structures excites me.

Blackdragon666
#3

Chemistry does have a relation with Zevism, as it has its origins in alchemy which is the transmutation of various aspects of the soul.

Soaring Eagle 666
#4

And carbon, the basis of all known life, exists primarily as carbon-12, which has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. 666! :D