Hello Brothers and Sisters. I have a question about Raum meditation. I'll be brief because I don't want to waste your time. I know that before performing the spells you can perform the Raum meditation to raise your energy more so that the spell is more powerful. But does it also apply to meditations? I mean ... If I wanted to do Raum meditation before doing the chakra meditation with Sanskrit words or with Runes, would it make my chakra meditation vibrations more effective? So if I raise my energies with Raum meditation, then will my empowering vibrations for my soul be more powerful too? OBVIOUSLY without doing things like overloading my soul energies, but using this thing RESPONSIBLY. Thank you so much for the answers!!
In this topic I would like to give thanks again to the Gods and Goddesses for giving us these meditations!! Thanks for your wonderful knowledge!!
Discussion
Yes, you are exactly right. This is a very good thing to do.
Yes, you are right, as Argedco said.
RAUM meditation:
https://mega.nz/file/3WAnkYDD#YTnV6Q-HHwu4mRl9ZTuD18DLY3d2rxl5zgnGXaJuDds
Solar Chakra 666:
https://mega.nz/file/HDR1lIba#l1YWWXhaHRFOVkwc9D31KzWWVlHwBwPTtGWoLrZkuaI
Opening the Chakras
https://mega.nz/folder/qPJjnCqQ#ZSr4unkVVWJRSVtqbJToUw
It is no coincidence that it is the meditation for the Solar Chakra, which is the 666 "powerhouse" chakra. It is very powerful, as HPS. Pythia has said.
