Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Book material for Dao, yin, neidan?

NinRick

NinRickActive Translator
#1

Hi guys,

Does anyone here know about some book material or sites where to find Information about Daoism, yin/yang, nei Kung / Gong, Neidan?

If you know anything that could help me, I‘d appreciate that very much.

Discussion

Lunar Dance 666
#2
NinRick wrote:View source

Hi guys,

Does anyone here know about some book material or sites where to find Information about Daoism, yin/yang, nei Kung / Gong, Neidan?

If you know anything that could help me, I‘d appreciate that very much.

Hey, I don't know if this is of any use, but I found a book that I downloaded a long time ago in my 'to read' list, which I think was a recommendation from a friend at that time.
Its called: Damo Mitchell - Heavenly Streams Meridian Theory in Nei Gong Singing Dragon 2013

Note: I did not read this book yet. I haven't gotten around to reading a lot of stuff, and currently I am just invested into things that are going on in my life right now, and my focus and energy has been and will be there for a while longer.

NinRickActive Translator
#3
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:View source

Hey, I don't know if this is of any use, but I found a book that I downloaded a long time ago in my 'to read' list, which I think was a recommendation from a friend at that time.
Its called: Damo Mitchell - Heavenly Streams Meridian Theory in Nei Gong Singing Dragon 2013

Note: I did not read this book yet. I haven't gotten around to reading a lot of stuff, and currently I am just invested into things that are going on in my life right now, and my focus and energy has been and will be there for a while longer.

I‘ve also stumbled across Damo, but I was not very appealed by the „hype“ around him. I was looking for older texts maybe.

I should try it, thank you for the Suggestion!