Be careful of scammers. They have made their way into everything. They used to be into social media only, now they also slithered their way into networking habits. A few days ago an idiot tried to sell me a strategy that guaranteed 10x returns every 5 days. Of course, I was sceptical but I let him go on because I wanted to report him for scam. So, I asked him more details and he came exactly with what I was expecting.
1000 with a return of ~10000
2000 with a return of ~20000
...
and so on. So, be careful of people who promise retardation. Another common trick is to try and make you link you bitcoin wallet to an obscure platform where you can "mine" USDT or whatever.
One good thing you can invest into, when you invest in your personal education, is to invest into learning trading, which is a staking method that allows you to earn with both uptrends and downtrends. Then you can re-invest the earnings in the usual things that AAA mentioned.
You can find good education online for free. Back then, I learned it through IM Academy which is not free, but has a monthly subscription system and teaches many different strategies to trade forex and crypto, and also to build effective ecommerce (new addition which I haven't tried yet, but the two persons who introduced me to trading are doing ecommerce and they have moved to Bali during the pandemics, and technically don't even work anymore but live off their ecommerce business and their trading).
This is NOT a magical method that makes 100% ensured earnings. Like everything else, trading carries its risk.