do bats hold any spiritual meaning in zevism ? i found one in my home and i've had few encounters with these animals ,so few that i can count them on my fingers , can this be a possible sign from the gods ? I encountered a snake at my window when i was straying away from my work as a Zevist ,thats why i was wondering if this bat could be interpreted as a sign
Discussion
ApolodorN1 wrote:View source do bats hold any spiritual meaning in zevism ? i found one in my home and i've had few encounters with these animals ,so few that i can count them on my fingers , can this be a possible sign from the gods ? I encountered a snake at my window when i was straying away from my work as a Zevist ,thats why i was wondering if this bat could be interpreted as a sign
Here's a post discussing this topic before: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/the-bat.65361/#post-303208
In that thread, you will also find some adorable pictures of bats :)
Hello My friend. They were fun that you got to see bats up close. For me as a Zevist, all animals are sacred. I believe our gods give us individual signs. I think all animals are amazing. I hope the bats bring you happiness and success. All animals make me happy. Ave Satanas
HPS Lydia wrote:View source Here's a post discussing this topic before: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/the-bat.65361/#post-303208
In that thread, you will also find some adorable pictures of bats :)
Oh this is why everybody is going back today and liking my pictures from years ago. 😆
ApolodorN1 wrote:View source do bats hold any spiritual meaning in zevism ? i found one in my home and i've had few encounters with these animals ,so few that i can count them on my fingers , can this be a possible sign from the gods ? I encountered a snake at my window when i was straying away from my work as a Zevist ,thats why i was wondering if this bat could be interpreted as a sign
Yes they do.
I have seen bats around for a while, then I realized I was getting some help from the Demon Allocer, whose animal is bat.
His plant is also sage, and I was seeing sage as well
I received unexpected and very critical and important help from Lord Allocer, so I take this post to manifest again a formal Thank You.
The Gods are really a big help. Maybe you have a problem with hidden enemies and Allocer is protecting you?
