My question is for those who are experienced in trance training is it normally for my to slack during the middle of the meditation as am imagining that falling my body seems relax get heavy but slack backwards
Discussion
Satan's ninja 666 wrote:View source My question is for those who are experienced in trance training is it normally for my to slack during the middle of the meditation as am imagining that falling my body seems relax get heavy but slack backwards
Yes, it is normal. It is a good sign. I talked about this with a psychologist and he said When the mind enters a state of superconsciousness, the body's protection mechanism emerges, this is why things like involuntary joint movements can happen. Keep practicing
Padme wrote:View source Yes, it is normal. It is a good sign. I talked about this with a psychologist and he said When the mind enters a state of superconsciousness, the body's protection mechanism emerges, this is why things like involuntary joint movements can happen. Keep practicing
Thank you for your reassurance 🙏 9
Ignore the nine it was supposed to be a ☺️ smiley face
Atleast now I know am on straight path
Thanks once again
As I am doing the process of mentally falling it's like I am being shot back up
