Hi, JG Blitzkreig, do you remember me? I asked you about the Sun entering the sign of Aquarius and how does it affect my sun square started before that time.
I have another question for you, if you don't mind. . .
Well, I would like to know if the results of the Kabbalistic square of the sun come only when the kabbalistic square is completely finished, or if they start to appear after a few days, weeks or when you are halfway through the process.
I know i'm doing everything right, I vibrate the words with intensity and extend them as much as possible, I concentrate well; I feel this vibration through my entire body, and I usually also give a main focus on the 666 solar plexus chakra; At the end of each vibration in each day, I feel a immense energy, which I program with a very well constructed and purposeful affirmation (the affirmation is based on a post by one of the forum members). I also have a good visualization at the end, where I visualize myself as clearly as possible accomplishing my purpose. And, I also know that my level is appropriate to start Kabbalistic squares, after all, I evolved to a good level so that I had a strong aura and an ease in feeling, programming and directing energies (I've always been easy with that). I'm giving you these information to demonstrate that the problem is not the development level or anything like that.
Even so, I haven't had results since I started, so I would like to know if the results only start to appear when the last day of the Kabbalistic square ends, because if that's the case, I don't need to worry.