Hello my siblings in Father Zeus/Tengri,
I'd seen there are some Daemon names in the "Planetary Rulerships" but I've never seen them before in ToZ. I think Zaziel is Lord Azazel/Apollo as he is associated with Saturn, as you can see here Full site ↗as well. I really respect them if they are really Daemons, but some of their names look too Hebrew to me (for example: Bartzabel, Hasmael, Shiedbarshemoth Sharthathan). Are they really Daemons?
Thanks for responses.
As far as I know, the names Bartzabel, Hasmael, and Shiedbarshemoth Sharthathan are not directly Hebrew, but they may be artificial names strongly influenced by and derived from Hebrew.
For example, Bartzabel:
"Bar" (בַּר) in Hebrew means "son,"
while "Tzaba" (צָבָא) means "army" or "war."
It is the name of the spirit of the planet Mars, which is claimed to have been summoned by a ritual originally put forward by Aleister Crowley.
Within practical Kabbalah and Western esotericism, it was created to evoke a meaning like "son of war."
In Western esotericism, I learned that such names are used to create spiritual vibration and magical effect by drawing on the sacred sound roots and mystical associations of Hebrew.
The imitation of reality is itself a form of reality.
In short, they may have created names that sound like Hebrew but are not directly Hebrew.
But these are just the things I know. Please correct me if I am wrong about this topic!