How he is? Is he too busy? I don't see him online anymore. I am worried about him. His 666pages are not working.
Discussion
Shiva666 wrote: How he is? Is he too busy? I don't see him online anymore. I am worried about him. His 666pages are not working.
If I good remember, he informed us in some of his posts, that he did really a lot for ToZ community and that he goes offline now.
Shiva666 wrote: How he is? Is he too busy? I don't see him online anymore. I am worried about him. His 666pages are not working.
As I've talked with him last time, he is just focusing more on himself and his spiritual progress =)
I wish he comes back soon.
Soring Eagle 666 has truly worked much and hard for Father Zeus, and it was very easy to get in touch with him. You reported an issue to him, and within the next minutes he replied to me that this was fixed.
Take your time brother, and focus on what is important for you right now.
You are very respected.
May the Gods bless him!
