Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

About Soaring Eagle 666

Shiva666

Shiva666Active Translator
#1

How he is? Is he too busy? I don't see him online anymore. I am worried about him. His 666pages are not working.

Discussion

Flamma BellumActive Helper
#2
Shiva666 wrote:

How he is? Is he too busy? I don't see him online anymore. I am worried about him. His 666pages are not working.

If I good remember, he informed us in some of his posts, that he did really a lot for ToZ community and that he goes offline now.

laurentumActive Translator
#3
Shiva666 wrote:

How he is? Is he too busy? I don't see him online anymore. I am worried about him. His 666pages are not working.

As I've talked with him last time, he is just focusing more on himself and his spiritual progress =)

Shiva666Active Translator
#4

I wish he comes back soon.

NinRickActive Translator
#5

Soring Eagle 666 has truly worked much and hard for Father Zeus, and it was very easy to get in touch with him. You reported an issue to him, and within the next minutes he replied to me that this was fixed.

Take your time brother, and focus on what is important for you right now.

You are very respected.