Part 2
I had a question of a magical working today. It was something I feared in unknowingness and for whatever reason I did not post it here to ask. I am not sure exactly why but it was almost as if I was drawn not to. Mayhapst it was laziness but whatever reason the lesson was shown to me. Asking the Gods directly is a powerful thing. I opened Father Zeus Sigil and asked what to do. I asked that my Holy Father tell me himself, a demon on his behalf, or through my guardian that I be granted communication in this question that haunts me. I flipped a coin trice after having stated I would do so to be sure. It wasn't in doubt that I wouldn't receive an answer, I did so trice because of the seriousness of it. It was so that nothing could tell me otherwise.
I just had another question after having written out the first paragraph on if the runes I am paring with it should be kept being used as they are or should I wait. I was told to stop the runes I am pairing with it and instead do it all at once at a better time. I feared that using proper timing would be to much for me handle but I was shown otherwise. Once more proving that timing is more important than anything.
"Smallest Input for the Highest Output" is something I must thank JG Alexandros Iowno once more for having giving me this Sacred understanding. Oh the Gods are good and their servants are like them for that is what the Gods want for and from each and every one of us.
I feel blessed and in my mind I see myself leaning and holding our Holy Father whilst being held by him. I feel wrapped in the warmth of his kindness and love.
I ask that anyone who is starting out on the path do this. TRUST THEM! Oh how they'll be there for you. Cast away the doubts in your mind or that you are unworthy; all blocks communion with them. Be ready to receive it like silks waiting for dyes to change them forever. Let them embrace you and wash over you. Their wisdom speaks in both Mind and Soul.
Thank you once more my Heavenly Holy Sacred Loving Kind Father who leads the Heavenly tribunal whos name is Satan for you are a Truth that all should follow. We all bow to your Grace and Kindness for you are the Greatest that ever was or ever will be. It is are honor to do so for how is true greatest not to be adored and loved by all for it's shiny beauty. Thou art truly the peacock of the existence itself; and it is our pleasure to witness your proud radiant feathers. I am honored that you allow me to imbibe the sap of your good will. We are worthy because you deem it so but only because you deem it so. You stand alone my Father, the singular of all things, for you are the first and only. All who come after only follow your example.