today again I saw the number 666... I know it's a sign, but I have no idea what they want to tell me. I made some requests and vents the day I tried to go to the mountain. I don't know if the signal is an answer to my cry for help, or if it is an answer to my wishes and which ones, or if it's just moral support... I really don't want to believe that it's just moral support, because I really I need an intervention from someone who can really help me. I don't know what to think about it
Discussion
This means that you have their attention and that you must work toward solving your own problems, and that they will help you.
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: This means that you have their attention and that you must work toward solving your own problems, and that they will help you.
I see... thanks ☺️
