Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

666 and 13 are THE life

Serbon

#1

666 is Life
The fact is that life without carbon would not be possible here on earth.
Do you know how science makes a difference between something that is organic (living) and something that is inorganic (dead)? Organic has carbon, inorganic does not.
Human DNA could not exist without carbon, and remember - our DNA looks identical to kundalini energy, two snakes are going up. The serpent is a sacred symbol of Satan, he created our DNA.

Carbon = 666
Carbon is the only element composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons.
Nothing is accidental.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13 is Life
The 13 essential vitamins your body needs are vitamins A, C, D, E, K and the B vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyroxidine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12).

The FOUR (again -- 13 = 1+3 =4) fat-soluble vitamins—A, D, E, and K—are stored in the body’s fatty tissues.

Discussion

#2

I just discovered this, check it out:

6+6+6+1+3=22
22/7 = 3.14 also known as PI

#3
ogika666 wrote:

I just discovered this, check it out:

6+6+6+1+3=22
22/7 = 3.14 also known as PI

Why 7? Seems pretty random

#4

Btw another thing with carbon, it connects to 4 atoms (4 being a form of 13 and another holy number)

#5
Serbon wrote:
ogika666 wrote:

I just discovered this, check it out:

6+6+6+1+3=22
22/7 = 3.14 also known as PI

Why 7? Seems pretty random

I don't know, it seems that it's the number to get Pi, which isn't usual as it seems :D

#6
ogika666 wrote:
Serbon wrote:
ogika666 wrote:

I just discovered this, check it out:

6+6+6+1+3=22
22/7 = 3.14 also known as PI

Why 7? Seems pretty random

I don't know, it seems that it's the number to get Pi, which isn't usual as it seems :D

Probably just meant the 7 main chakras.