Explanation for race mixing?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
patbona63
Posts: 40
Location: Geneva, Switzerland

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby patbona63 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:30 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.

Indeed yes, and if you look at the achievements of humankind both whites and non-whites have had great civilizations. The Jews want to control all, white and non-whites alike so they can rule

Astardastar
Posts: 294

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Astardastar » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Fire Of The Gods wrote:Can one of you actually explain what is wrong with race mixing? I've heard you say that there's scientific proof that race mixing is bad but I've never seen any studies to show it. Until I see a study or am given a good explanation for why it's bad I will stick with the opinion that there is nothing wrong with it.



There is something that I realize about this and except all the other reasons those who are ruling the world they want this. More power on the world means the people.
For you have power on the people without obvious violence, you have to enslave their minds. And of course cut them off what they rill now knew and believe.

I am Greek. Here are so many immigrants coming from many countries.
Greece is christian country. They pressure Greeks to accept Muslims and have Muslim churches among them. To hide christian symbols from public buildings as schools and so.

What is happening with the muslem immigrants here the same time. They came to live in a country with religion they don't accept, they see clothing they don't like, they dont have many Muslim churches but only few small and after many denyes of the Christians.

They tell us to respect them so do not show religion things do not have the freedom to do it.
The Muslims too do not have the freedom to do all what their religion and culture says to do.

So the freedom both of Greeks and Muslims is reduced.

As for me, I d like some groups of Satan to be free here but nothing heared. Its still very big taboo satanism in greece.

Anyway, the race mixing guides to the less freedom of the people of each race and nation. In the name of respect each other we have to forget what we know and follow what we all be told by well paid crooks who are talking about the correct and the good. If you believe and say in public opposite they punish with antiratsistic law or just underestimate. Those in greece.

In other countries you just can say what is happening with race mixing.

User avatar
curio
Posts: 144

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby curio » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:41 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.

Whites are not the majority of the world's population. We make up 1/7th of the population, or about 14%, and dropping. 86% of the world is nonwhite.

The races can only coexist if they're kept separate.

Astardastar wrote:
Fire Of The Gods wrote:Can one of you actually explain what is wrong with race mixing? I've heard you say that there's scientific proof that race mixing is bad but I've never seen any studies to show it. Until I see a study or am given a good explanation for why it's bad I will stick with the opinion that there is nothing wrong with it.



There is something that I realize about this and except all the other reasons those who are ruling the world they want this. More power on the world means the people.
For you have power on the people without obvious violence, you have to enslave their minds. And of course cut them off what they rill now knew and believe.

I am Greek. Here are so many immigrants coming from many countries.
Greece is christian country. They pressure Greeks to accept Muslims and have Muslim churches among them. To hide christian symbols from public buildings as schools and so.

What is happening with the muslem immigrants here the same time. They came to live in a country with religion they don't accept, they see clothing they don't like, they dont have many Muslim churches but only few small and after many denyes of the Christians.

They tell us to respect them so do not show religion things do not have the freedom to do it.
The Muslims too do not have the freedom to do all what their religion and culture says to do.

So the freedom both of Greeks and Muslims is reduced.

As for me, I d like some groups of Satan to be free here but nothing heared. Its still very big taboo satanism in greece.

Anyway, the race mixing guides to the less freedom of the people of each race and nation. In the name of respect each other we have to forget what we know and follow what we all be told by well paid crooks who are talking about the correct and the good. If you believe and say in public opposite they punish with antiratsistic law or just underestimate. Those in greece.

In other countries you just can say what is happening with race mixing.


This is what happens when you accept (((immigrants))) from the turd world. They coerce their hosts into cucking over to their demands so they can drag it down to the same level of the shithole they just left behind. Respect is a two-way street, what these roaches want is not respect but the total deference, submission and ultimately subjugation of you, the kafir, the infidel. They know what the socio-political climate is like in western countries and actively work to exploit it for their own gain, at the detriment of the natives.

They know exactly what they're doing.

Astardastar
Posts: 294

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Astardastar » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:41 pm

curio wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.

Whites are not the majority of the world's population. We make up 1/7th of the population, or about 14%, and dropping. 86% of the world is nonwhite.

The races can only coexist if they're kept separate.

Astardastar wrote:
Fire Of The Gods wrote:Can one of you actually explain what is wrong with race mixing? I've heard you say that there's scientific proof that race mixing is bad but I've never seen any studies to show it. Until I see a study or am given a good explanation for why it's bad I will stick with the opinion that there is nothing wrong with it.



There is something that I realize about this and except all the other reasons those who are ruling the world they want this. More power on the world means the people.
For you have power on the people without obvious violence, you have to enslave their minds. And of course cut them off what they rill now knew and believe.

I am Greek. Here are so many immigrants coming from many countries.
Greece is christian country. They pressure Greeks to accept Muslims and have Muslim churches among them. To hide christian symbols from public buildings as schools and so.

What is happening with the muslem immigrants here the same time. They came to live in a country with religion they don't accept, they see clothing they don't like, they dont have many Muslim churches but only few small and after many denyes of the Christians.

They tell us to respect them so do not show religion things do not have the freedom to do it.
The Muslims too do not have the freedom to do all what their religion and culture says to do.

So the freedom both of Greeks and Muslims is reduced.

As for me, I d like some groups of Satan to be free here but nothing heared. Its still very big taboo satanism in greece.

Anyway, the race mixing guides to the less freedom of the people of each race and nation. In the name of respect each other we have to forget what we know and follow what we all be told by well paid crooks who are talking about the correct and the good. If you believe and say in public opposite they punish with antiratsistic law or just underestimate. Those in greece.

In other countries you just can say what is happening with race mixing.


This is what happens when you accept (((immigrants))) from the turd world. They coerce their hosts into cucking over to their demands so they can drag it down to the same level of the shithole they just left behind. Respect is a two-way street, what these roaches want is not respect but the total deference, submission and ultimately subjugation of you, the kafir, the infidel. They know what the socio-political climate is like in western countries and actively work to exploit it for their own gain, at the detriment of the natives.

They know exactly what they're doing.


The problem is that from the people here nobody wants them. But nobody shiws his dislike , as its not our business thing. If you ask, all they say they don't want but all are like they be taken psychotropic medicine and has no reacts.
Those who want them from the simple people are some very few fools but i m sure they ll stop like them when I.migrants want and try to take their food. Those who really accept them and want them here are some who ll never see even one of them in front of him. Immigrants live among simple people not in those who brought them here neibourhoods

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 493
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Lydia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:21 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.


Whites are the minority in the world. Asians, Blacks, and the mixed races far outnumber us. Which is why we have a problem here in regards to race mixing, we will go extinct if the jews have their way. Also, we can only co-exist peacefully if we are separate, in our own lands. This has been explained many times in sermons.

I've been doing the Race Awakening ritual almost every full moon, we have a full moon next monday, for anyone else who wants to do it.

Whites:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170623091 ... /14_88.pdf

Blacks:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180214044 ... Ritual.pdf
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

HailMotherLilith
Posts: 633
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Lydia wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.


Whites are the minority in the world. Asians, Blacks, and the mixed races far outnumber us. Which is why we have a problem here in regards to race mixing, we will go extinct if the jews have their way. Also, we can only co-exist peacefully if we are separate, in our own lands. This has been explained many times in sermons.

I've been doing the Race Awakening ritual almost every full moon, we have a full moon next monday, for anyone else who wants to do it.

Whites:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170623091 ... /14_88.pdf

Blacks:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180214044 ... Ritual.pdf



Shouldn't we just focus on the Final RTR as stated many times by the HP's?
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 493
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Lydia » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:50 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Shouldn't we just focus on the Final RTR as stated many times by the HP's?


So I occasionally like to go that extra mile. Can't fault someone for that, lol. The full moon is only once a month, and there is also a sabbat the previous day, fall equinox. It's in my nature to do something special on esbats and sabbats. I like to get in touch with my Satanic witch self and do a monthly ritual for something important. Otherwise I feel off-balance and lacking.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1626
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Stormblood » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Lydia wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Shouldn't we just focus on the Final RTR as stated many times by the HP's?


So I occasionally like to go that extra mile. Can't fault someone for that, lol. The full moon is only once a month, and there is also a sabbat the previous day, fall equinox. It's in my nature to do something special on esbats and sabbats. I like to get in touch with my Satanic witch self and do a monthly ritual for something important. Otherwise I feel off-balance and lacking.


Would you like to throw in a Protect JoS ritual as well?

HailMotherLilith
Posts: 633
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Lydia wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Shouldn't we just focus on the Final RTR as stated many times by the HP's?


So I occasionally like to go that extra mile. Can't fault someone for that, lol. The full moon is only once a month, and there is also a sabbat the previous day, fall equinox. It's in my nature to do something special on esbats and sabbats. I like to get in touch with my Satanic witch self and do a monthly ritual for something important. Otherwise I feel off-balance and lacking.



Oh okay, thank you for the explanation.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 493
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Lydia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:00 am

Stormblood wrote:Would you like to throw in a Protect JoS ritual as well?


Well, since it's usually the enemy that attacks JoS, using hebrew curses, the Final RTR will nullify those so it might not be needed :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1626
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Stormblood » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Would you like to throw in a Protect JoS ritual as well?


Well, since it's usually the enemy that attacks JoS, using hebrew curses, the Final RTR will nullify those so it might not be needed :)


Well, technically is the same for people being asleep then: it's the results of enemy curses.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 141

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Coraxo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Would you like to throw in a Protect JoS ritual as well?


Well, since it's usually the enemy that attacks JoS, using hebrew curses, the Final RTR will nullify those so it might not be needed :)


Well, technically is the same for people being asleep then: it's the results of enemy curses.


Yup that's true.

But curving runes with your blood and then vibrating them is so much extra energy, so it won't only remove the curses on whites/blacks but it will make them react too!
Hail Satan!!!!

RayaMystika
Posts: 20

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby RayaMystika » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:24 am

Frantz Fanon, a black psychiatrist, wrote a book called "Black Skin, White masks" which talks about the psychological reasons why black and white people would like to do race mixing, which I really found interesting. Although there are some information in this book that I have not researched completely yet, therefore I can not say i agree or disagree with it completely... but i recommend that you read it.


And about all the immigration stuff...

I read that a lot of people here complained about muslims or blacks going to the European countries and the US , but in the first place it was the Europe that started Colonizing Africa and then the Middle east. and then assigning puppet rulers to work and rule those areas in a way thats beneficial to Europeans government or the US, thus creating all this mess and all this immigration fuss all around the world.

(I know it was probably the jews that did this...i recently found this forum and some of my information are not updated with what i have recently learned here yet)

The politics of the whole world is being altered by these group and all i want is that they get destroyed and wiped out of earth. i am from middle east and and i really feel grief in my heart when i see what is happening to my country, to my land and to my people, and i miss there greatly (im from a immigrant family but i know i'll go back where I belong to).

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2159

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Freud the psychiatrist wrote books stating that children want to have sex with their parents...… Is that real or just something of his own Jewish psyche.... He was from all reports having sex with one of his own sisters.

Psycho babble from some Freudian moron is not required. Psycho babble is well known to be a Jewish weapon against the Goyim as Freud admitted in his own words. So some other asshole writing his own desires down in psycho babble about race mixing is what again...…. The fact is most Black People don't want to mix either do Whites or Asians or most other People.

The fact since your Persian.... Should Iran be wiped out for colonisation of the world from India to Europe under the numerous Persian Empires and the numerous wars they waged on other People to create their Empires.... Following your own logic. What about Turkey and its Empire should they be punished in fact what about China and Japan or Mongolia and its Empires or India or Africa and its Empires. Or wait its only bad when White People do Empire. Because its White People and the entire Jewish run left in the West is an anti-White hate cult that openly demands the genocide of the White Race. And the British Empire was run by Jews. So is the American Empire of course the Jews that run the American left don't tell anyone that they blame White People so they don't get the blame and they can create a stupid anti-White hate cult. As their evil Jewish religion tells them Whites are to be genocided from the earth first.

RayaMystika
Posts: 20

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby RayaMystika » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:23 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Freud the psychiatrist wrote books stating that children want to have sex with their parents...… Is that real or just something of his own Jewish psyche.... He was from all reports having sex with one of his own sisters.

Psycho babble from some Freudian moron is not required. Psycho babble is well known to be a Jewish weapon against the Goyim as Freud admitted in his own words. So some other asshole writing his own desires down in psycho babble about race mixing is what again...…. The fact is most Black People don't want to mix either do Whites or Asians or most other People.

The fact since your Persian.... Should Iran be wiped out for colonisation of the world from India to Europe under the numerous Persian Empires and the numerous wars they waged on other People to create their Empires.... Following your own logic. What about Turkey and its Empire should they be punished in fact what about China and Japan or Mongolia and its Empires or India or Africa and its Empires. Or wait its only bad when White People do Empire. Because its White People and the entire Jewish run left in the West is an anti-White hate cult that openly demands the genocide of the White Race. And the British Empire was run by Jews. So is the American Empire of course the Jews that run the American left don't tell anyone that they blame White People so they don't get the blame and they can create a stupid anti-White hate cult. As their evil Jewish religion tells them Whites are to be genocided from the earth first.




I know a lot of what Psychology, specially what Freud says is pure bullshit. I am not a fan of him or many others, but i think just reading and knowing different theories help understanding some aspects of life, since there is a little bit of truth mixed with all lies.

I didnt mean to say that race mixing is good. I see a lot of people from my own country who want to marry whites just because they think by marrying whites they can be accepted in a white society and pass as civilized, or just to somehow cure their self hatred by being accepted by Whites or Europeans. The level of self hatred is crazy in some "colored" countries. and The book that I mentioned talked about this and how the media reinforces the superiority or advancement of white people in a way that causes some people of the other races to be eager to do race mixing, and it also talked about the issues that come with it. And yes I do believe its jew propaganda.

As I said im new to this whole thing about Jews, because I've been thought different things and now I am relearning a lot of stuffs and it takes some time, and causes me to sound like an asshole at times.

Im not saying that whites should be wiped out or anything. All the empires in the world have colonized some other countries at some point. All Im saying is that these middle eastern counties get blamed for being chaotic or sending terrorists to US and Europe, while the leaders that the Jews that you mentioned assign other jew leaders to create even more problems in those countries, or create false attacks to just make a tension between the people. A lot of these "terrorist attacks" happens in a pattern, and in very funny ways. :cry:

As it seems Iran is going to be Invaded soon because US and Russia and England all want to rule over a part of it. And I know its not the white people who do it, but the lack of knowledge that all the people have about these jews or whatever the heck they are is the problem. everybody whats their problems to be solved and have great countries and all but no one takes the time to educate themselves, and I think blacks, whites, etc are all guilty in this matter. However Europeans have had more freedom and access to resources in some point in the history, so you guys are ahead of us and I respect that. but people are dying in Syria, Iraq, etc, because these jews steal resources and money and land people can not live their lives peacefully. I know immigration is basically running away from the problem instead of solving it, but I have no solution about how to defeat a government that's powerful and has been assign to rule the country by another government who is even more powerful to the point that it's ruling the whole world.
To be honest I see people of middle east as ants that are being smashed. And I dont know what to do about it...

I am really sad about what is happening about White race, and I didnt know anything about it until recently.
I think all races are being attacked by jews but each race only sees its own people, and they deny to open their eyes to the bigger picture.
Specially with all of these racial and lgbt movements that are happening these days its even harder to tell the truth and dont make people butt hurt just because they are too brainwashed to think for themselves.

I See beauty in all races specially when they are pure and all I want is the enemy of humanity to be wiped out.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2159

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Mental illness what drives race mixing as you admit. This is not a normal or healthy state of mind its a sickness of self hatred. Most Black Men date White Women because they hate their Black mothers and White Women because they hate their White Fathers. White Men date Asian's because they hate their Mothers and women in general because of that. That is the tale of all racer mixers I have known. This is all behaviour from traumatized and abused minds. Then the Jews tell all the Goy to race mix in their media propaganda and pass laws to force this on society. It all comes together in destructive social issue.

The fact is most American's and Europeans oppose any intervention or war in the Middle East. That is why Trump was voted in he promised to halt American interference in Syria. However the Jews own all the nations you mention and they want the Arab and Persian world destroyed so they can build Greater Israel. Many people in the West are against Israel for what it is doing to the Arabs. However the Jews control the Media and government so they keep as much of this as they can hidden and try and pass laws against mentioning it. Their holocaust religion is what they used to attempt to hang any taboo on the mention of this. The JoS has been an advocate for peace in the Middle East and warning people about the Jewish agenda from the start.

Our Reverse Torah Rituals are what has changed the tide in Syria and has brought an end to the conflict and allowed the Syrians to win and preserve their freedom. And is what is bringing down the Jewish empire. We did anti-war rituals for the Syrians to win.

RayaMystika wrote:I know a lot of what Psychology, specially what Freud says is pure bullshit. I am not a fan of him or many others, but i think just reading and knowing different theories help understanding some aspects of life, since there is a little bit of truth mixed with all lies.

I didnt mean to say that race mixing is good. I see a lot of people from my own country who want to marry whites just because they think by marrying whites they can be accepted in a white society and pass as civilized, or just to somehow cure their self hatred by being accepted by Whites or Europeans. The level of self hatred is crazy in some "colored" countries. and The book that I mentioned talked about this and how the media reinforces the superiority or advancement of white people in a way that causes some people of the other races to be eager to do race mixing, and it also talked about the issues that come with it. And yes I do believe its jew propaganda.

As I said im new to this whole thing about Jews, because I've been thought different things and now I am relearning a lot of stuffs and it takes some time, and causes me to sound like an asshole at times.

Im not saying that whites should be wiped out or anything. All the empires in the world have colonized some other countries at some point. All Im saying is that these middle eastern counties get blamed for being chaotic or sending terrorists to US and Europe, while the leaders that the Jews that you mentioned assign other jew leaders to create even more problems in those countries, or create false attacks to just make a tension between the people. A lot of these "terrorist attacks" happens in a pattern, and in very funny ways. :cry:

As it seems Iran is going to be Invaded soon because US and Russia and England all want to rule over a part of it. And I know its not the white people who do it, but the lack of knowledge that all the people have about these jews or whatever the heck they are is the problem. everybody whats their problems to be solved and have great countries and all but no one takes the time to educate themselves, and I think blacks, whites, etc are all guilty in this matter. However Europeans have had more freedom and access to resources in some point in the history, so you guys are ahead of us and I respect that. but people are dying in Syria, Iraq, etc, because these jews steal resources and money and land people can not live their lives peacefully. I know immigration is basically running away from the problem instead of solving it, but I have no solution about how to defeat a government that's powerful and has been assign to rule the country by another government who is even more powerful to the point that it's ruling the whole world.
To be honest I see people of middle east as ants that are being smashed. And I dont know what to do about it...

I am really sad about what is happening about White race, and I didnt know anything about it until recently.
I think all races are being attacked by jews but each race only sees its own people, and they deny to open their eyes to the bigger picture.
Specially with all of these racial and lgbt movements that are happening these days its even harder to tell the truth and dont make people butt hurt just because they are too brainwashed to think for themselves.

I See beauty in all races specially when they are pure and all I want is the enemy of humanity to be wiped out.

RayaMystika
Posts: 20

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby RayaMystika » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:23 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Mental illness what drives race mixing as you admit. This is not a normal or healthy state of mind its a sickness of self hatred. Most Black Men date White Women because they hate their Black mothers and White Women because they hate their White Fathers. White Men date Asian's because they hate their Mothers and women in general because of that. That is the tale of all racer mixers I have known. This is all behaviour from traumatized and abused minds. Then the Jews tell all the Goy to race mix in their media propaganda and pass laws to force this on society. It all comes together in destructive social issue.

The fact is most American's and Europeans oppose any intervention or war in the Middle East. That is why Trump was voted in he promised to halt American interference in Syria. However the Jews own all the nations you mention and they want the Arab and Persian world destroyed so they can build Greater Israel. Many people in the West are against Israel for what it is doing to the Arabs. However the Jews control the Media and government so they keep as much of this as they can hidden and try and pass laws against mentioning it. Their holocaust religion is what they used to attempt to hang any taboo on the mention of this. The JoS has been an advocate for peace in the Middle East and warning people about the Jewish agenda from the start.

Our Reverse Torah Rituals are what has changed the tide in Syria and has brought an end to the conflict and allowed the Syrians to win and preserve their freedom. And is what is bringing down the Jewish empire. We did anti-war rituals for the Syrians to win.



Yes Exactly as you said, mental illness.

I've been doing the RTR as much I can recently and i really feel the power that it has.
I didn't know about the anti war rituals! that's amazing.
Im really grateful for this all the people and information in this forum.


Hail Enki

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 635
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Why don't I mix an equal percentage of random parts from a car, a jet airplane, a boat, and a bicycle and try to drive that thing to work every day? I suppose it would work. After all, how many parts do they each have? Much less than the trillions of more trillions of different pieces of DNA that make a person, so it should be about infinitely more effective. :roll:
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2159

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:09 pm

The ancient Vedic texts mention the Races are not to mix and that they are to have their own living spaces and nations and stay racially pure. Even more modern Hindu leaders have mentioned this. Yet the nuuu age hippies just can't wrap their head around this.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2159

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Persian history is linked to Spiritual Satanism I have written articles on this. Originally the Persian's honored Satan this lives on the Persian Yezidhi's.


RayaMystika wrote:

Yes Exactly as you said, mental illness.

I've been doing the RTR as much I can recently and i really feel the power that it has.
I didn't know about the anti war rituals! that's amazing.
Im really grateful for this all the people and information in this forum.


Hail Enki

RayaMystika
Posts: 20

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby RayaMystika » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:21 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Persian history is linked to Spiritual Satanism I have written articles on this. Originally the Persian's honored Satan this lives on the Persian Yezidhi's.


RayaMystika wrote:

Yes Exactly as you said, mental illness.

I've been doing the RTR as much I can recently and i really feel the power that it has.
I didn't know about the anti war rituals! that's amazing.
Im really grateful for this all the people and information in this forum.


Hail Enki



Yes that is exactly how I found out about Enki. I went deep into history and remembered the truth.
I'll find your article to read it. thanks ;)

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2159

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:26 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8783

RayaMystika wrote:
Yes that is exactly how I found out about Enki. I went deep into history and remembered the truth.
I'll find your article to read it. thanks ;)

Astardastar
Posts: 294

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Astardastar » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:57 pm

RayaMystika wrote:Frantz Fanon, a black psychiatrist, wrote a book called "Black Skin, White masks" which talks about the psychological reasons why black and white people would like to do race mixing, which I really found interesting. Although there are some information in this book that I have not researched completely yet, therefore I can not say i agree or disagree with it completely... but i recommend that you read it.


And about all the immigration stuff...

I read that a lot of people here complained about muslims or blacks going to the European countries and the US , but in the first place it was the Europe that started Colonizing Africa and then the Middle east. and then assigning puppet rulers to work and rule those areas in a way thats beneficial to Europeans government or the US, thus creating all this mess and all this immigration fuss all around the world.

(I know it was probably the jews that did this...i recently found this forum and some of my information are not updated with what i have recently learned here yet)

The politics of the whole world is being altered by these group and all i want is that they get destroyed and wiped out of earth. i am from middle east and and i really feel grief in my heart when i see what is happening to my country, to my land and to my people, and i miss there greatly (im from a immigrant family but i know i'll go back where I belong to).


Sure the immigrants came here because some others started there the war. And some others came because some others take all their wealth and they starve as in somalia which is very rich in petrol.
May be the Jews, may be the friends of the Jews with the Jews, don't know, but all those who create that situation are getting richer with that. This I'd their purpose and in fact they do not give a shit of races or anything else. The purpose is to to earn money and its not important what way they use to go there, they only want to be there.

RayaMystika
Posts: 20

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby RayaMystika » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:40 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8783

RayaMystika wrote:
Yes that is exactly how I found out about Enki. I went deep into history and remembered the truth.
I'll find your article to read it. thanks ;)


Thank You!!
I read it! The best thing I ever read about Sufism and Al-Khidr!
Finally some truth with out the islamic bias

That is why a lot of Sufis tried to take the guilt away from Satan in the muslim story of Satan and Adam and Eve. also a lot of Sufis stated that you have to take Satan as your true teacher because he knows everything best.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1279

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:08 pm

The truth is guys nobody is even aware of the notion of race until they wake up. This is how strong the spells of the jews are. It's like it passes in front of their eyes in a limbo state.

As Hitler stated, the best alerter of the 20th century except of a leader, the facts we are oblivious to are the ones in front of us, the basics of nature.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1279

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Astardastar wrote:
Gohed Sonuf wrote:A question: Is race mixing reversible? Because I am basically pure nordic scandinavian, but if my/our (as a whole) life expectancy is 90 years, then we must be race mixed. How do we become pure white again? The following question is very important to me and would put some worries aside: Does the magnum opus = Being of Pure Race? Even more in depth regarding this: Is that actually all the Magnum Opus is, is 'becoming of pure race'? Thanks in advance. Hail Satan!



Reversable i do not think it may be, because if it was then would be observed this.

Yet I know a real story that I he heated when was small. A Greek woman cheated her husband with a black man. The baby was white. When the baby boy grown up and married his son was foynd to be black. He wanted to divorce his wife and then his mother told him not to do it, for his father was black. So look, frim a white man at colour came out a black baby.
Yet this black baby is impossible not to have white genes in him. Same way his father had the black genes and have this baby.


In 9 out of 10 situations like the one described the people are just black, with a lighter shade of skin tone. And they are black in every way.

I do not think 'half white and half black' is accurate. It's anything but accurate. Most people coming from such union are almost always just closing in 100% black, with some softer features.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1279

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:13 pm

RayaMystika wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8783

RayaMystika wrote:
Yes that is exactly how I found out about Enki. I went deep into history and remembered the truth.
I'll find your article to read it. thanks ;)


Thank You!!
I read it! The best thing I ever read about Sufism and Al-Khidr!
Finally some truth with out the islamic bias

That is why a lot of Sufis tried to take the guilt away from Satan in the muslim story of Satan and Adam and Eve. also a lot of Sufis stated that you have to take Satan as your true teacher because he knows everything best.


Many Sufis behind closed doors just practiced ancient middle Eastern or Akkadian paganism or Satanism to one extent or another. This is like the Yezidis as stated before who tried to pretend they don't really worship Satan/Iblis and they just changed the rhetoric to the generic title "Melek Taus". Who is symbolized as a serpent in all their chapels.

This watering down did not work however they are still persecuted to die for worshiping Satan.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1279

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Astardastar wrote:
RayaMystika wrote:Frantz Fanon, a black psychiatrist, wrote a book called "Black Skin, White masks" which talks about the psychological reasons why black and white people would like to do race mixing, which I really found interesting. Although there are some information in this book that I have not researched completely yet, therefore I can not say i agree or disagree with it completely... but i recommend that you read it.


And about all the immigration stuff...

I read that a lot of people here complained about muslims or blacks going to the European countries and the US , but in the first place it was the Europe that started Colonizing Africa and then the Middle east. and then assigning puppet rulers to work and rule those areas in a way thats beneficial to Europeans government or the US, thus creating all this mess and all this immigration fuss all around the world.

(I know it was probably the jews that did this...i recently found this forum and some of my information are not updated with what i have recently learned here yet)

The politics of the whole world is being altered by these group and all i want is that they get destroyed and wiped out of earth. i am from middle east and and i really feel grief in my heart when i see what is happening to my country, to my land and to my people, and i miss there greatly (im from a immigrant family but i know i'll go back where I belong to).


Sure the immigrants came here because some others started there the war. And some others came because some others take all their wealth and they starve as in somalia which is very rich in petrol.
May be the Jews, may be the friends of the Jews with the Jews, don't know, but all those who create that situation are getting richer with that. This I'd their purpose and in fact they do not give a shit of races or anything else. The purpose is to to earn money and its not important what way they use to go there, they only want to be there.


The jews have buttons and allies from all Gentile races on earth and many traitors who are natives in all countries, from Africa to India to the USA. These Gentiles are not victims and innocent. They rape their own people with jews in hand for comforts and shekels. They deserve equal punishment to the jews.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1279

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:20 pm

curio wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.

Whites are not the majority of the world's population. We make up 1/7th of the population, or about 14%, and dropping. 86% of the world is nonwhite.

The races can only coexist if they're kept separate.

Astardastar wrote:
Fire Of The Gods wrote:Can one of you actually explain what is wrong with race mixing? I've heard you say that there's scientific proof that race mixing is bad but I've never seen any studies to show it. Until I see a study or am given a good explanation for why it's bad I will stick with the opinion that there is nothing wrong with it.



There is something that I realize about this and except all the other reasons those who are ruling the world they want this. More power on the world means the people.
For you have power on the people without obvious violence, you have to enslave their minds. And of course cut them off what they rill now knew and believe.

I am Greek. Here are so many immigrants coming from many countries.
Greece is christian country. They pressure Greeks to accept Muslims and have Muslim churches among them. To hide christian symbols from public buildings as schools and so.

What is happening with the muslem immigrants here the same time. They came to live in a country with religion they don't accept, they see clothing they don't like, they dont have many Muslim churches but only few small and after many denyes of the Christians.

They tell us to respect them so do not show religion things do not have the freedom to do it.
The Muslims too do not have the freedom to do all what their religion and culture says to do.

So the freedom both of Greeks and Muslims is reduced.

As for me, I d like some groups of Satan to be free here but nothing heared. Its still very big taboo satanism in greece.

Anyway, the race mixing guides to the less freedom of the people of each race and nation. In the name of respect each other we have to forget what we know and follow what we all be told by well paid crooks who are talking about the correct and the good. If you believe and say in public opposite they punish with antiratsistic law or just underestimate. Those in greece.

In other countries you just can say what is happening with race mixing.


This is what happens when you accept (((immigrants))) from the turd world. They coerce their hosts into cucking over to their demands so they can drag it down to the same level of the shithole they just left behind. Respect is a two-way street, what these roaches want is not respect but the total deference, submission and ultimately subjugation of you, the kafir, the infidel. They know what the socio-political climate is like in western countries and actively work to exploit it for their own gain, at the detriment of the natives.

They know exactly what they're doing.


Given the fact that many people are not even white counted there, my best bet would be that the reasonably white people are around 9% of the population, nowhere close to 14%, which is still, clear as to the plan of our systematic extinction.

However the nations who have created endless offspring also suffer from poverty and many other perils, health wise and socially.

Astardastar
Posts: 294

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Astardastar » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:09 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
curio wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.

Whites are not the majority of the world's population. We make up 1/7th of the population, or about 14%, and dropping. 86% of the world is nonwhite.

The races can only coexist if they're kept separate.

Astardastar wrote:

There is something that I realize about this and except all the other reasons those who are ruling the world they want this. More power on the world means the people.
For you have power on the people without obvious violence, you have to enslave their minds. And of course cut them off what they rill now knew and believe.

I am Greek. Here are so many immigrants coming from many countries.
Greece is christian country. They pressure Greeks to accept Muslims and have Muslim churches among them. To hide christian symbols from public buildings as schools and so.

What is happening with the muslem immigrants here the same time. They came to live in a country with religion they don't accept, they see clothing they don't like, they dont have many Muslim churches but only few small and after many denyes of the Christians.

They tell us to respect them so do not show religion things do not have the freedom to do it.
The Muslims too do not have the freedom to do all what their religion and culture says to do.

So the freedom both of Greeks and Muslims is reduced.

As for me, I d like some groups of Satan to be free here but nothing heared. Its still very big taboo satanism in greece.

Anyway, the race mixing guides to the less freedom of the people of each race and nation. In the name of respect each other we have to forget what we know and follow what we all be told by well paid crooks who are talking about the correct and the good. If you believe and say in public opposite they punish with antiratsistic law or just underestimate. Those in greece.

In other countries you just can say what is happening with race mixing.


This is what happens when you accept (((immigrants))) from the turd world. They coerce their hosts into cucking over to their demands so they can drag it down to the same level of the shithole they just left behind. Respect is a two-way street, what these roaches want is not respect but the total deference, submission and ultimately subjugation of you, the kafir, the infidel. They know what the socio-political climate is like in western countries and actively work to exploit it for their own gain, at the detriment of the natives.

They know exactly what they're doing.


Given the fact that many people are not even white counted there, my best bet would be that the reasonably white people are around 9% of the population, nowhere close to 14%, which is still, clear as to the plan of our systematic extinction.

However the nations who have created endless offspring also suffer from poverty and many other perils, health wise and socially.


Here this percentage you say its for immigrants, before the refugees and new immigrants come in the last years. Some of the immigrants are white too as albanians, but there are too many from africa , arabs, Chinese and other Asians.

But the percentage you given its not correct if I understood well you mean the whites are those in here.
For now, because Greeks are not making new children but all those who came are having or doing maybe up to 6 children.

So maybe after years the percentage you gave will be correct.

You know something? Ending of something is something bad. On the other side ending of something means that something else arround was stronger and you can do nothing about that.

If something disappear means that didn't have the willing or ability to stay there ,bad, but the nature rules say if You are not stronger than another then you maybe disappear if the other wish so.

There are voted laws here, asked by EU which lead to disaster as not plant even tomatoes in your yard, and also there are given money from eu here you know for what?
To destroy fishing ships so people will only buy fish if they cant catch and
To destroy grapes trees so people must buy the fruit or wine.

I dont know what is halpening in your country but must ve there too laws to enslave you. As eu was created,the boss of each nation is not one who loves the nation but one who uses the nation to get richer and he does not give a shit for the nation or the race. If they would get ritcher by mixing wellow with black race and fill tbe world with them they would do.

Astardastar
Posts: 294

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Astardastar » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:38 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The truth is guys nobody is even aware of the notion of race until they wake up. This is how strong the spells of the jews are. It's like it passes in front of their eyes in a limbo state.

As Hitler stated, the best alerter of the 20th century except of a leader, the facts we are oblivious to are the ones in front of us, the basics of nature.


It is not only a spell to gentiles it is much more practical. It is the whole system of education in nations that make people who obey, it is the brainwash in the entire life, and the subconscious messages to guide people do things and have a lifestyle that they would not make the same choices if they were not brainwashed. It is the knowledge if the mass psycology and through this they put that huge influence on them.

Especially subconcious messages are a very strong tool, are similar with what jos is saying to reset subconscious because that is what make us to want or don't want things.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1279

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Astardastar wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The truth is guys nobody is even aware of the notion of race until they wake up. This is how strong the spells of the jews are. It's like it passes in front of their eyes in a limbo state.

As Hitler stated, the best alerter of the 20th century except of a leader, the facts we are oblivious to are the ones in front of us, the basics of nature.


It is not only a spell to gentiles it is much more practical. It is the whole system of education in nations that make people who obey, it is the brainwash in the entire life, and the subconscious messages to guide people do things and have a lifestyle that they would not make the same choices if they were not brainwashed. It is the knowledge if the mass psycology and through this they put that huge influence on them.

Especially subconcious messages are a very strong tool, are similar with what jos is saying to reset subconscious because that is what make us to want or don't want things.


It is a spell that manifested in the practical guide on how to ruin people.

All these tools such as subconscious programming do actually testify as occult tools. They have been practicalized but their sources are occult.

Mass...Psycho-logy. Psycho...Soul

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 400
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:46 am

ess wrote:
Libra wrote:but consider the most beautiful cultures in the world. They are homogeneous.


Ah yes, beautiful cultures such as north korea, somalia, liberia, haiti, and many more. Just because a country is homogeneous doesn't make it inherently good.

---------------------------------------------

As for the term race itself, it is extremely vague. Does the white race just mean anyone that is European? I don't think you guys think a Turkish man having children with a German woman would be good. Or does it just come down to the color of the skin. But if it just comes down to that than what if an Indian man had children with an African woman, would that be race mixing? I'm assuming it'd be something more, let's use Germans for example, it wouldn't be race mixing for a German/German relationship but what about a German/Scottish relationship, would that be mixing? What is considered the "white race"?

It's more in depth than just "they're a member of the white race". A person from Romania will have different genetics than a person from Norway. It's more than just the differences between the races, it's the specific geographic location.

I don't really see the point to me posting this as it was basically just me rambling, but whatever.

Also I must say, for future posting, try not to be sarcastic assholes. Stop being so irritable, you make us all look bad when you act like children.



Thing is, that without racial degradation humanity today is in, you wouldn't be confused about who is white and who is not. The difference would be obvious as night as day. Millenia of race mixing has really made many people look disgusting (sorry for the term, but I can't think of anything else, and I am not going to sugar coat the truth). The term race is not vague, and i suggest you to think before you write, there are new people coming here who might understand that in ill way, and get to think that race mixing is OK, because, hey, race is not real, right?

Have you ever seen what do many Turks look like? Significant percent of Turkish people have European roots. Learn history and you will see what percent of Europe was under the Ottoman rule. Therefore, yes, many Turks are white. Regardless if they look a little tan. Many Greeks are also slightly tan, and they are white. And you are confusing nation with race. Nation is irrelevant, race is what is most important. Marrying a white Turk is absolutely OK, in my opinion, so I do not see anything wrong with white man and white woman married together, when you filter nationalistic bullshit aside.

Next thing, again, you do not seem to understand the difference between black race and Indians, who are not black by anything else than maybe some skin tone similarity. This, again, shows your ignorance.

I think that you have been Satanist for long enough to learn that race IS NOT just about the skin color. I have seen some jews white as snow. In Hitler's Germany, there was the entire science of studying the race, and I can tell you that it wasn't joke, but a legitimate field where people were studying the races in detail. So regarding the Germany, German and Scott are both white. I think that Hitler's policy that German women shall only marry white men and vice versa was the best way to preserve the racial integrity at the time. If you had country which was almost 100 percent white, would there be any better policy than to impose "only your countrymen/women" policy? Simplest solution shall come first.

To the next point, the Scandinavian people have preserved more of their racial originality because, for various reason, Scandinavian countries, especially Sweden were left alone for the most of the history.

This is not just you rambling, but a dangerous rambling. I suggest you to read some sermons here, there are really good quality ones here, written from HP HoodedCobra666, HP Mageson666 and others.

As for some people here, I agree. I wanted to leave this forum just to come by daily to see if there are updates on our war, but simply I can't. Out of all forums I am member of, this is one is impossible to quit.
I really do not know what happened to this forum, and the people here, maybe it is just the phase, maybe it is not, but whatever.

User avatar
ess
Posts: 206

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby ess » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Larissa666 wrote:...

I think you need to learn how to check the dates of posts.
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 400
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:41 pm

ess wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:...

I think you need to learn how to check the dates of posts.

Apologies, especially if you realized the mistake you made in your early post. I am very sensitive to the topic of race, and disgusted at any thought of race degradation, let alone when I see what is happening around us.

I do not know why my browser showed me the first page when I clicked on second.

Regardless, apologies once again.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 354

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Sinistra » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:01 am

Turkish man
Image
I've already explained before that turks are not a race and that the turkish identity is an recent artificial political construction based on an jewish agenda. The so called "turkish" language is only around a hundred years old. The covered demographic is very heterogeneous in origins and appearances. You can find anything between nordic looking, to steppe mongol looking, to arab looking, to spanish looking...


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Belabohr, bloodyteo, ess and 13 guests