MUH JUSTICE, MUH SUPRESSION N PERSECUTION

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

MUH JUSTICE, MUH SUPRESSION N PERSECUTION

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:55 pm

I have noticed over the years a lot of people have made a hobby in their lives to find and present themselves as supressed somehow.

For example we have feminists who pretend they live in a repressive society because someone looked at them with a horny look (how you can look at hairy whales who spaz like fish and smell like trash cans I do not know) and therefore we have the term of Eye Rape. So now looking at these atricious individuals you can be accused of Eye Raping feminist cows.

I have seen time and time again the Communists pretending to be persecuted. They run parties, they have offices, they demonstrate, and rot whole nations down from within. In all walks of life they are promoted. Yet they imagine still they are supressed. Commies run with bags of weed and fry their brain while making cartels rich, and if police dares to punish them for it (how many guys can you name that went to jail for weed...) they say it's a political thing. As if all Academia wasn't Communist or Leftist.

Then you have the Jesus Freaks. Satan is lord of this world and the law of the money. Yet Satan doesn't have a proper temple in the world that he "owns" and sponsors. This Satan also attacks and chases down their souls of pious christians, who have devoted their life to an otherwise all powerful, universal creator, jewish being. Last time I checked the "God of money" and the "God of this world" just has a few archeological remains of temples. And the Jeboo Freaks have like tens or hundreds of thousands of Christian temples. They are the spiritual people who spend all their lives uhm, doing nothing spiritual. A random devil is out to get them and if their milk spills, it's the devil's fault. They own the planet, the political class, they own the very values in which the whole parts of very recent civilization is built upon, and all the Goyim Slaves are named from the bible. Yet somehow they are so under fire, because their clergy and their pastors come out to be as pedophiles for example. But this is not due to the fact of their own religion, regime, or criminality. It is Satan's fault. And they are very persecuted.

About Jewish Persecution, let's not conversate. They literally own and abuse a whole planet, and if some CRITICISM comes at them, it's the end of the world. To question them or their LEGAL persecution can land you in jail or get you killed. To oppose them has been a repeated death sentence for politicians such as even JFK. The most "persecuted" of all groups. Do you in anyway even THINK against them? Story goes a kike created the universe out of it's hairy ass and it will torment you eternally for it. This later became law to now if you think against them, you are in for a gulag, the only think that spares you is that they do not quite know it yet.

Instead of persecution and repression being actual and true things, and for the world to protect those who are persecuted and the unrightfully repressed, we have all the parasites and the mentally ill claiming persecuted status.

This facilitates society into a dictatorship and into a full collapsation of civilization. As for the method, look no further than the Europeam Union. It is collapsing under the weight of it's own kike "Soros Mix Breeding Philogoyimry" sorry I mean "Philanthropy". But firing some Philanthropic Rockets on Syria that is a good thing, we can extract Philanthropic Oil from it, and we can create Philanthropic visions come True such as Greater Israel. A place for the only Humans (Anthropic) to live in.

After all they are persecuted aren't they? And supressed? The bible says so. So, they have a right to rape, kill, and make nations go extinct.

This is the power of being "persecuted" and no wonder many people on the planet seek that status. "I grew up in Zambia without an iPhone 15, please take me in Europe for free gurbs". And of course we are in 2018: everyone is equal now, says Rabbi Shekelstein writting a little note (when it comes to stealing from productive whites and only until they are extinct, because remember goy, the Talmud says this iPhone 15 belongs to the jews really as the blood and wealth of all Nations, but since we need Black Goyim for a mission we will borrow them an iPhone 15 we have stolen from Whitey. EasyPeazy.)

Meanwhile many poor European families do not have shoes to wear at all in otherwise "financially good" Nations. They cannot, in other way, partake into what their ancestors literally built for them. Yet a random jew or a random parasite can come, claim opressed status, and be given a house, or a car that another has labored for a decade. Redistributing the whole nation to aliens who didn't build 1 brick in said nation ever in their existence. Only to steal all of it later after the natives are weakened enough.

This is the jew and their sense of "Justice".

There you have it- "your Justice". The justice of the thieves, and the oppressed. Be oppressed enough to benefit accordingly.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

EasternFireLion666

Re: MUH JUSTICE, MUH SUPRESSION N PERSECUTION

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:02 am

Great presentation indeed :)
I wouldn t be surprised if in the future some freak would go as far to say "i had never hed girdfrend in ma hole life... givez mee free gurlfriend or i cry"
XD

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:29 am

Something about this particular sermon was so accurate and forceful, like striking a surgical grade pin with a sledgehammer into the persecution complex issue.

Indeed it is only a parasite that chooses to procure nourishment which was produced by the vital with such an appropriate representation of their frail resolve for self development.

The truly proud need not blame others, they take action in justice, revenge, but can see their own fault when they are confident in contuing to develop past the flaws.

It is nauseatingly predictable and just so plowed into the mud, that persecution methodology, and it inevitable rots everything including the parasite when the vital host is deceased.

I can no longer take seriously the people who would rather build a lever of guilt than a mechanism of natural due assertion and compromise.

It will be comfortable seeing the malignant chunk of civilization which is utilizing that guilt lever dissipate, starting by shattering the persecution mirror the jew has become adept at.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

RoyBatty91

Postby RoyBatty91 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:56 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:For example we have feminists who pretend they live in a repressive society because someone looked at them with a horny look (how you can look at hairy whales who spaz like fish and smell like trash cans I do not know) and therefore we have the term of Eye Rape. So now looking at these atricious individuals you can be accused of Eye Raping feminist cows.

Matthew 5:28-29
28 but I -- I say to you, that every one who is looking on a woman to desire her, did already commit adultery with her in his heart.
29 `But, if thy right eye doth cause thee to stumble, pluck it out and cast from thee, for it is good to thee that one of thy members may perish, and not thy whole body be cast to gehenna.

(((they))) never change, do they?

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Yes you have a bunch of winey babies who complain about being suppressed because their a teenager and looked for something. As it is mostly this new generations who exhibt this. Then you have us Satanists who have known what true suppression is. Burnt alive at the stake. Even to this day we cannot even voice our concerns and beliefs, much less have temples.

You cannot be proud of your heritage, you cannot even voice your disgust over Other people slandering your race. Unless you live in California or a few other places, you cannot be openly Homosexual without a huge problem.

For Those who live outside America, what you get to see of us is the Media. Which is actually 1/100th of how our country is. A million Bikers went to the white house to protest a few years ago, the media covered the 6 people that were there for a Liberal Agenda and did not even mention or show the million Bikers.

How do you think we got trump elected if we were anything like the media shows. Yall need to come on down to Southern USA if you wanna know America. Where you get beat to death if your differnt. At the very least fired. In some states they ask you about being saved in the interview.

I had one friend he said he was a Christian but he didnt go to their church, actually ive heard this a few times and the guy flat out said sorry I wont hire you then. I worked a job once and the manager found out this girl was Pagan. Told her she was a dumb cunt who couldnt think for herself and to get out she was fired.

If you listen to the Liberal Loonies about their suppression of not getting extra creme in their starbucks lattee it is exhausting. They should try being a Satanic Bisexual Nazi in the South. Then they would know what Suppression was about.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever