A thought on LGBT

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 289

A thought on LGBT

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:06 am

My thougths: Europe will rise against Globalism and hopefully against Christianity. Where will the non hereto people stand? I think they will be banished in the best case scenario. The question comes towards me “Aren’t you a SS? Why are you against the homosexuals? Are you a jew, christian or muslim? How does it bother you in witch hole do they fuck” NO! I am not against the normal homosexuals. But where do you see normal homosexuals nowadays? I am speaking about the reality and what you can see with your eyes! Homosexuals, lesbians, gender lunatics, bisexuals, transgenders and whatever cannot proceate naturally all are extremly privileged while they claim the opposite, exactly like the african and muslim invaders in Europe. An LGBT member nowadays excapes work duty based on his privilege status. I see this in my own sick liberal corporation. They do not have to do all the work we do because they are “special snowflakes”. The top management gives each department manager bonuses for diversity. So I’m gonna just speak my mind even if I offend people because this is just too much. All those inferior pieces of shit like LGBTs, niggers, mudslimes they all get special treatment above the other people. Why so much hate towards gays and racism towards foreigners? Because of this special treatment. How dafuq does a gay piece of shit skip his internal process assessments and passes them towards us and still gets promoted above others? How dafuq can a gay criminal be pardoned by the law because he is gay? We work our asses in this society to maintain in alive and they live on our backs, while simultaneously caliming they are opressed. Even if they were… I wonder why…
Oh we were bullied in highschool :( Guess what? Many were. The solutions were not anti bullying campaigns, but anty homosexual bullying. The authorities and NGO's could have developed anti bullying campaigns in general but they did only for those snowflakes.

They could just have chosen to reject LGBT and be normal people with their sexual choices. Nobody throws rocks at them. But they chose to be over privileged and create hundreds of times more hatred towards them! Very few transgenders or homosexuals reject LGBT and want to conform to the law and work of the society. They love the LGBT not because it fights opression, but because it gives them special rights. Most of them chose LGBT so when the time comes, I am afraid they will be on the wrong side of the border.

Oh but I am open minded and support LGBT as a heterosexual. Open minded (with a brick) enough to not see the positive discrimination and privileges and the fact that they believe in some 110 genders (which if you read their descriptions they are just mental illnesses) and also ally with ethnic minorities, destabilizing the demographic structure.
“It’s not their fault you good xian goyim”. Maybe not… but it wasn’t the soviet soldiers’ fault for shooting at us either. If they did not shoot at us, than they would have got shot by the NKVD. Are we gonna be understanding towards the poor soviet soldier or are we gonna pick the rifles up and defend ourselves? Innocent people may shoot at you, but that does not invalidate your right to defend yourself if this means killing the “poor innocent being”.

I live in a country where poverty is reeking, administration is 0, corruption, mafia and injustice are at an all high, criminals on the streets, hospitals are null, infrastructure is worst than stalingrad or berlin during the war and there are 5000 people per cubical milimeter, beating orselves, screaming and pushing at every turn every second… but right, LGBT… that’s the priority. Give them rights to marry and adopt children, while the normal women vomit when they hear about marriage and family. This is gonna lead to the fall of this country in less than 10 years… okay wanna know it? Fuck it, here it is: Romania. The only country where both eastern and western problems are present while eastern and western advantages are absent. Meaning that we have that eastern corruption and poverty (not the ecomonic and infrastructure like Germany or France) and also at the same time we have liberalism and leftism (you would say this is an eastern country like Hungary or Poland, at least they have a homogenous civilisation)... and better morals and economy.
One of the most anti LGBT countries is Russia. And guess what? This attitude is what makes men out of boys! This is what creates the most fierce soldiers! Not some butthurt homos! This thing with the born this way is also true, BUT!!! It can also be thought and influenced trough propaganda and repetition. This is obvious as the number of snowflakes is way higher in a country like Spain than in a country like the Czech Republic. How do you think those “men” will defend their countries from coruption and jewish abuse? How do you think NATO will be able to repel a Russian attack with such pussies? The Russians are way more manly than us. There is a reason why naturally straight kids use to make fun of the gay concept. Majority dicatates in nature. The overpowering of this kind of minorities make societise fall.
Who will fight better?
This: http://i.imgur.com/CKahJSV.jpg
Or this: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7 ... 244ac3df46

How about the migrants? Do they conform to LGBT given that they support them?
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dy ... 561997.jpg

Imagine guys/things like the one in the 1st link vs guys like this 3rd link
Too much diversity makes people conflict each other and be unhappy, too much snowfkaking and people are not able to defent themselves from muslims with 40 kids each, too much gaying and the population decreases. This was the worst time for gays to enter such a movement. The jews deceive whites, but it is not only the jews’ fault here, but the ones that fall for it as well. The gentiles that buy from the jews are first to be held responsible for not refusing the poison. And still the women are very liberal minded… How can men be motivated (the ones that still are men) to fight back if the women are basically against them. Our beloved women that we love so much are the ones that motivate us to fight and go on. I consider myself lucky to have someone that understands the concept of race and spirituality. But this is very rare and I can only thank Satan for this!

Those things had to be said, even is some are now offended. Most non heteros chose this and we are not gonna protect them when they fight against our goals, just because they don’t know what they are doing.

I remember a FB group of nationalists and anti immigration and jews had a member that said openly that Stalin was a good guy and an antisemite. My reaction was “get this guy out of here NOW!” and the admin messaged me in private that he is on my side but wants to keep the unity of the group. I left the group as the administration of the group was to weak to take action, I had no power to do so and the russian guy was a threat to the goal. And this is just my whining on a group of facebook. Real life is a different thing.

LGBT may be harmless at the beginning. But I see how it evolves in time:
1. Normal gays and lesbians
2. Transgenders
3. Hate against traditional whites
4. Feminists join
5. Hundreds of genders appear, more conflicting retarded reasons
6. Supporting Islam and non white immigration
7. Possible anti white revolution

95% of the non heteros do not see this whole evolution ahead of happening and the non heteros are just happy to join this movement as they are being told they are opressed.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1343
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:25 pm

Nope. SS third sex people will stay, as they are the healthy ones without idiocy in their minds such as not being perverts, not being pedophiles, not hating White people, not acting retard and not developing feminine voices just cause.

GLBT idiots will either be re-educated to be functional members of the society or banished.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 91

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:06 pm

You are exhibiting an US against THEM complex. Look at Ancient Greece if you want to know where PEOPLE will be in a community. It was never looked at as these are the gay people and these are the straight people. Almost everyone was Bisexual. This is the type of mentality that starts pro porting bullshit like the pagans Drowned the Gays. Which has been fully debunked by High Priest Jake Carlson.

What you are looking at is Feminist Liberals. They are the ones who run these protests and get in everyone's faces.They are not all Gay either. So No were not going to go around banishing Gay people. The Liberal Movement will die and if they voice their opinions they will likely get their ass beat. Stop confusing Jewish Liberal Marxism with Homosexuality and Bisexuality.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 213

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Sinistra » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Image

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1071

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:28 am

Everyone in Western Civilization is trying to claim oppressed status plus the gurbs that come with it.

Many people who are social parasites from all walks of life join all sorts of unions to claim this status. So some gays do too so what.

Is the gay that joins the Marxist GBLT any better than the heterosexual white male or aids skrillex incel that goes on black debates and debates about giving our lands to the oppressed.

Also if anyone here gets offended. I do not see him mentioning any of you. You just analyzed the topic with more emotion than necessary. And yes it's factual having oppressive status makes many people feel so cool about themselves.

I'll write more indepth in a sermon.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 91

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:47 am

No emotion involved. When you start talking about Banning people because of their sexuality, that is a form of oppression. Regardless if we are involved or not, it is stupidity. But I suppose if I wrote a post about needing to ban Hetero sexual people, I would get no response and should be taken seriously. RIGHT?
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1655

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:57 am

I understand your position and this is a normal criticism as its based on what is going on in the society we live in. The fact is the third sex person who supports any of the cultural Marxism you mention is just a mainstream liberal person. Most people believe in the shitlib world view, straight or gay. Because its the dominate social paradigm. Third sex people have been discriminated against in society. That is true and many just want to be treated like a normal person and not persecuted. However the situation is the third sex community has been conned into believing that supporting the Jewish liberal progressive movements is in their best interest to be able to live free and without fear of being attacked, harassed and persecuted even killed for being third sex. However they are slowly finding out this is not the case. Gay White Men and Women are now being attacked for still having "White privilege" this is pushing people out of the big camp of the enemy. Look at Counter Currents his run by a Gay White Man who is dedicated to creating a White Nationalist nation state. Look around you here many comrades who are third sex people are fighting with you arm in arm to end the Jewish nightmare. Many of the NS fighters who got the Party into power were third sex men. Many of them highly decorated veterans of the first war who fought bravely for their nation. Hitler obviously knew about how many third sex men were in his SA movement but didn't care. He cared about the quality of the individuals character and their loyalty.

For our own race all that matters in the end is this. Who is Racially Loyal and who is not.

We are working to build a future for the world. But also for Europe as part of the world and this means the White Race. In this future people will be free and live in an enlightened society.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 339
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:18 am

tl;dr "I am not against third gender folks, unless they are privileged".

Third gender folks are today weapon in the hands of elders of zion, just like blacks, women and several other groups. Things is they are not aware of that, and do not realize that their fight for social justice leads just to more division and destroying of societies. Third sex people are not your enemies, but marxism, which got third sex people brainwashed like many else.

You have called third gender folks "inferior" in your post several times. To what are we inferior? You? How so?

I have not a single time used the "LGBT" privilege in my life. I am a lone wolf in this society and I will fight my own way. I do not any kind of privilege. Not from liberal marxist, nor you, nor anyone to pat on my back and say: "it is OK".

By what you have stated, you shall join the Stormfront, as you have view of a classic Christian nationalist. You sound like you are gonna start citing shitty leviticus at any time. You have no knowledge of third sex people in ancient societies, and you have no sufficient education on the matter, otherwise you wouldn't be calling third sex people as "inferior fucks".

Grow up!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 363
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Egon » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:03 pm

One of the most anti LGBT countries is Russia. And guess what? This attitude is what makes men out of boys! This is what creates the most fierce soldiers! Not some butthurt homos!

This is what makes butthurt xtians not manlier men. Negative feelings towards homosexuality makes one open to the xtian curse anyway even if someone consciously deny it, like Varg Vikernes, and this "baddass traditional Russia" is a huge Jewish propaganda proven by Russians themlseves such as this documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBa4MHA ... bN6SWp0KbG

The problem of this kind of argumentation is that a certain category of people within the same race is not more or less affected by the Jewish problem than the other.

Also transgenders/transexuals are normal 3rd sex people in their own right, they are not an "evolution of the gaying process" as it seems to imply in the quote below.
EasternFireLion666 wrote:LGBT may be harmless at the beginning. But I see how it evolves in time:
1. Normal gays and lesbians
2. Transgenders

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1343
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:00 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:One of the most anti LGBT countries is Russia. And guess what? This attitude is what makes men out of boys! This is what creates the most fierce soldiers! Not some butthurt homos!


You're in over your head, sir. The fiercest soldiers in recorded history have always been mostly third sex people. Not commies. Don't make me laugh. We have proof of my statement. Don't try to have a problem with us or it will be ugly for you, after the Jews have hit their expiry date. Your hatred is to be focused entirely on the con-men, the Jewish people.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 344

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm

We already know very well that the real problem is the jewish marxism and all the degenerated garbage that they push on people in all strata and social collectives.

Grom Ariów 666
Posts: 22

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Grom Ariów 666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:30 pm

There will be no homosexuals, because it is a disease on soul and mind. Homo is jewish concept from the begining. It's against nature. So people who will refuse any kind of treatment will be erased just as the Jews.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 289

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Larissa666 wrote:tl;dr "I am not against third gender folks, unless they are privileged".

Third gender folks are today weapon in the hands of elders of zion, just like blacks, women and several other groups. Things is they are not aware of that, and do not realize that their fight for social justice leads just to more division and destroying of societies. Third sex people are not your enemies, but marxism, which got third sex people brainwashed like many else.

You have called third gender folks "inferior" in your post several times. To what are we inferior? You? How so?

I have not a single time used the "LGBT" privilege in my life. I am a lone wolf in this society and I will fight my own way. I do not any kind of privilege. Not from liberal marxist, nor you, nor anyone to pat on my back and say: "it is OK".

By what you have stated, you shall join the Stormfront, as you have view of a classic Christian nationalist. You sound like you are gonna start citing shitty leviticus at any time. You have no knowledge of third sex people in ancient societies, and you have no sufficient education on the matter, otherwise you wouldn't be calling third sex people as "inferior fucks".

Grow up!


Xians also do not realize they are being used. Enemy communsit soldiers also did not realize they were being used. As I detailed in my message, I have nothing against the 3rd sex, but once you join with the enemy I cannot help you. The fact that you do not use those privileges makes you superior. The fact that you place accusations based on assumptions on me... IDK what to say... have a nice day :)

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby ss666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:01 pm

The notion of privillege doesn't actually applies to gay or trans people, other than in the mainstream media. In real life it's probably the opposite.

I don't think EasternFireLion666 criticism was towards any gay or trans person, but rather towards the LGBT movement. The emphasis was on the large percent of the 3rd gender people who indetify with LGBT, in contrast with other hetero people who don't identify with these gender programs of the enemy. For example only a small minority of women identify with the marxist Feminism and only a small minority of men identify with Manosphere.

A lot of people in this movement do have a mental disorder. The multitude of genders, and the easiness of changing how one indentifies is not normal. For example I would be hard pressed to believe that this gender needs acknowledgement "Amicagender: a gender that changes depending on which friend you’re with".

Personally I don't understand why there even has to be a 3rd gender in the first place. Why can't there be only two genders with whatever sexual orientation/preferences he/she choses? I feel this notion comes more from a need of opposition towards centuries of Abrahamist indoctrination. But does it really exist in the natural state of order, or is it a notation?

As a side note, why should sex change operations be allowed, those that are applied on a perfectly healthy part of a body? I feel that this does not actually come from the believes and the set of values with which the person identifies, but rather from self hate. For example many people do eye color change operations, because they want blue eyes and around 50% of them remain blind after surgery. Another debateable stance is the steroid use for those changes to occur.

I do want to point out that there are 3rd gender people opposed to LGBT movement in form of cultural marxism, for example Blaire White who opposed anti-White racism and pedophilia; and she does have a large following.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 151

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:18 pm

You started your post with the stupidest shit I've read in 2018. But I do appreciate that you actually have some meaningful things to say after that.

I'm homosexual and I don't get any of this special treatment you're talking about. I work and struggle against this jewish economy just like everyone else. And yes I do appreciate society has crawled out of the dark ages mentality and no longer views my entire being as a sin.

I do agree that stupid people who fall for jewish programs should be punished, their actions and decisions are destroying civilization. But I think the issue here is stupidity, not sexuality. You hate parasites which live off the labor of others. I understand that. I hate them too. But I don't understand what sexuality has to do with that. Not to say that the homos who do behave like parasites should be pardoned or whatever, but like I said this isn't about sexuality.

You are extending your (absolutely) justified hatred for this corrupt system towards your own people...which is what jews want. This hysterical screeching you're doing is how the jews survive. Like, you are blaming homosexuals for your country's failing economy, instead of the jews who are actually, literally running your nation into the ground.


I will also agree that a lot of homosexuals today are disgusting human beings.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 151

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Grom Ariów 666 wrote:There will be no homosexuals, because it is a disease on soul and mind. Homo is jewish concept from the begining. It's against nature. So people who will refuse any kind of treatment will be erased just as the Jews.


hmm
Question everything, doubt everyone~

High Priest Jake Carlson
Posts: 20

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby High Priest Jake Carlson » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Grom Ariów 666 wrote:There will be no homosexuals, because it is a disease on soul and mind. Homo is jewish concept from the begining. It's against nature. So people who will refuse any kind of treatment will be erased just as the Jews.


If homosexuality is "against Nature" and "a Jewish concept from the beginning," then why is homosexuality naturally-occurring and found throughout Nature, and among our Aryan Pagan Gods. It is your "White" Christian values that are a Jewish concept from the beginning, and are against Nature, and there is nothing you can do to change this reality, but to get rid of this Christian philosophy that there won't be any homosexuals in a White National Socialist Nation-State.

For Christians like you who call themselves "Spiritual Satanists/National Socialists," homosexuals are just fine as long as they are either killed, exiled, or kept hidden from society. This is not going to be tolerated, and Adolf Hitler, himself, has taken time out of his extremely busy schedule to come to me and tell me that he is okay with homosexuality, but that the Jews and their Christian [liberal AND conservative], as well as Marxist programs will be eliminated. The Marxist queers of the politically correct LGBT movement who refuse re-education will also be eliminated, but so will the Christians who speak of heterosexuality as the only natural norm and of homosexuality as being "against Nature."

The best thing I can suggest for you is to take a personal inventory and see which views you hold that have parallels with Christian Fundamentalists who try to hijack National Socialism and infest it with white picket fence traditional Christian values. No, homosexuality is not a disease any more so than heterosexuality is, and it is only a product of the Jews if you are one of one of those Christians who feel that the Jewish people really do hate Christ and Christianity, and aren't pretending to hate them. You have no idea how manipulated you are and how much the Jews own you right now. I suggest that you overcome this.

The JoS has a policy that we don't tolerate any bashing of White heterosexuality, but we also have a policy that we don't tolerate disparaging remarks towards White homosexuality, either. We work for White Aryan Unity.

Your statement that the homosexuals who refuse treatment will be killed is an echo of the atheist-Christian Jew, Josef Stalin. Under Stalin, the homosexuals who weren't sent to the Jewish-run Soviet death camps were often sent to be treated and experimented on in psychiatric wards for the criminally insane. Hitler never had any such policy against homosexuality despite the Jewish re-writing of history to make the contrary look "true," and being against White homosexuality or White heterosexuality is NOT National Socialist, as NS is Satanism, not "White" Christianity -- Judaism for White people.

It is true that in the same vein as the Jewish race-mixing programs, the Jews have been promoting non-procreative sex for Whites, in a genocidal attempt to exterminate us, while forcing the non-White races to breed like rabbits and multiply at explosive rates in order to eliminate Satan's White Aryan human bloodline, but the Jews also encourage people like you with traditional Christian [Jewish] values to blame the brainwashed homosexuals, instead of Christianity's treatment of homosexuals that encourages the "unwanted" homosexual to turn to Liberalism and Marxism as the "alternative" to oppressive Christianity in the first place. Many homosexuals currently have a death wish when they side with Islam because Islam pretends to be "at odds" with "White" Christianity.

What High Priest Don has stated is the unchanging truth. Homosexuality is just as much a natural, normal, everyday fact of life as heterosexuality, and orientation is not the issue, but rather, whether Whites are racially loyal to our own kind or not is what matters. To exclude the third sex from National Socialism/Satanism because they can't procreate unless they are bisexual, is to be a disloyal White Race-Traitor through Jewish divide and conquer tactics. The third sex is needed in Satanic National Socialism, just like heterosexuals are, and no matter how much this makes some Christian "Spiritual Satanists" kick and scream, this fact does not change.

By the way, be careful in how you state that if my partner of almost 16 years and I are to be killed if we refuse any treatment for our homosexual "disease," you are deliberately slandering us and you will have to find a group that shares your Christian [Jewish] values, as you will not be welcome here. I am Joy of Satan Clergy, and I will be treated with the same respect as the others. You say that homosexuality is a "Jewish concept," but it is you that is touting the doctrine of the Jewish kikes. Just a heads up that we don't tolerate this shit and you will be banned if you can't respect the Joy of Satan Clergy and loyal forum and e-group members.

If people are just confused because of the way that the Jews have taken THEIR VERSION of "homosexuality" into the public schools and hand dildos out to five-year olds, and have their obnoxious "pride parades," with "men" wearing pink thongs and leather harnesses, that is one thing, and it is easy to come up with disparaging opinions towards "homosexuality," and the politically correct, queer-Marxist LGBT rights movement, but the thing to remember is that this is only the JEWISH VERSION of a manipulated, unnatural, deviant form of "homosexuality," as opposed to the real thing.

For the record, the Jews do the same with heterosexuality, but so much more focus is usually placed upon what the Jews do to manipulate homosexuality. People need to wake up and snap out of this Jewish mind control.

Homosexuals and heterosexuals who wake up will not be banished, exiled, or eliminated. But, yes, the Jewish people and their slaves will be. Please don't be one of their slaves anymore. I am not attacking you. I am helping you. I cannot turn a person away just for being confused, brainwashed, and misinformed.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 213

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Sinistra » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 pm

ss666 wrote:The notion of privillege doesn't actually applies to gay or trans people, other than in the mainstream media. In real life it's probably the opposite.
In real life for any third sex people not willing to be a lapdop for the jews get discriminated and hated by basically everybody. By the "conservative" side who see them as agents of communism. By the liberal side who see them as traitors. By the jews as well obviously who are very afraid of gentile third sex and only push their programs to destroy them. Yeah often by their families as well. Trials forge the spirit I guess.. The real privilege is the soul and energetic qualities but that's another thing really

I don't think EasternFireLion666 criticism was towards any gay or trans person, but rather towards the LGBT movement. The emphasis was on the large percent of the 3rd gender people who indetify with LGBT, in contrast with other hetero people who don't identify with these gender programs of the enemy. For example only a small minority of women identify with the marxist Feminism and only a small minority of men identify with Manosphere.
He needs to wisen up honestly. His rant was close to what a follower of Varg style (((neopaganism))) would write. There is much more to understand about aryan values, culture and civilization then Odin=Satan

A lot of people in this movement do have a mental disorder. The multitude of genders, and the easiness of changing how one indentifies is not normal. For example I would be hard pressed to believe that this gender needs acknowledgement "Amicagender: a gender that changes depending on which friend you’re with".
Bored dumb animals making shit up. LOL

Personally I don't understand why there even has to be a 3rd gender in the first place. Why can't there be only two genders with whatever sexual orientation/preferences he/she choses? I feel this notion comes more from a need of opposition towards centuries of Abrahamist indoctrination. But does it really exist in the natural state of order, or is it a notation?
There are no genders at all, that's a jewish hoax. We should stop using the word gender. What you meant was why are there non trans and trans people. And that's just nature. Denying it doesn't make it untrue. I can also assure you there are plenty of gays that are not trans whatsoever. It's not a scale where people who are "super gay" will suddenly turn trans or something stupid like that (I actually heard that one). No, they will never turn trans
Also there is nothing so base and immature in Spiritual Satanism as the kind of teenage edgy style rebellion/inversion of jewish shit that you suspected. That's the kind of thing laveyans do however


As a side note, why should sex change operations be allowed, those that are applied on a perfectly healthy part of a body? I feel that this does not actually come from the believes and the set of values with which the person identifies, but rather from self hate. For example many people do eye color change operations, because they want blue eyes and around 50% of them remain blind after surgery. Another debateable stance is the steroid use for those changes to occur.
Why shouldn't be allowed. Are we some sort of controls freaks. People do what they want with their body. And you obviously don't have an idea about the kind of feeling these people may have. Which is fine but that's also why only the people who either are trans or personally know a trans can really talk about that

I do want to point out that there are 3rd gender people opposed to LGBT movement in form of cultural marxism, for example Blaire White who opposed anti-White racism and pedophilia; and she does have a large following.
There is no third gender. There are no genders. What we call third sex and that is the proper term for LGBT (which is jewish labelling), includes gays and bi as well as trans. Now this said, obviously all the people under Satan who are gay, bi or trans, are opposed to jewish shit. So there are actually a lot of third sex people opposed to jewish shit even in that day and age. Including many Gods and Goddesses.


I will add this : the OP (and probably some other people who will read) seems to think that heteros are somehow united in the defence of aryan values against jew led LGBT shit. But that's very naive and very inacurate. The thing is most heteros are also under jewish mind control. Being hetero or not does not change this. Anybody with ties to xtianity, pisslam or similar "conservative" programs (even be it only culturally or through their values) is under jewish mind control as are the most obnoxious liberal/marxist elements. So OP the jew plays both sides (always) and he does control all your coworkers, potential family members and aquaintances that have any links to xtianity. Even if they seem to be fighting muh jewish pushed liberal/marxism and agree with you on that. They still eat directly from the hand of jews.

Now to close it, the treat part : the proportion of third sex people who are SS is higher then the proportion of third sex people among the total population. Saying that another way would be "third sex people are over-represented in the JOS", as a percentage compared to their percentage in the general population. What does that mean. That means third sex people are more woke then heteros. Which isn't surprising since third sex people are naturally supposed to be leaders spiritually, culturally and militarily for their race. And it has been shown that third sex people are on average more intelligent then heteros. And their spiritual energies are elite as well. 8-)

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1343
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Grom Ariów 666 wrote:There will be no homosexuals, because it is a disease on soul and mind. Homo is jewish concept from the begining. It's against nature. So people who will refuse any kind of treatment will be erased just as the Jews.


Hear hear, a edgy Xian or crypto-Jew just reared their ugly head. Oy gevalt!
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1343
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Xians also do not realize they are being used. Enemy communsit soldiers also did not realize they were being used. As I detailed in my message, I have nothing against the 3rd sex, but once you join with the enemy I cannot help you. The fact that you do not use those privileges makes you superior. The fact that you place accusations based on assumptions on me... IDK what to say... have a nice day :)


This has nothing to do with third sex. There are more heterosexuals who have joined forces with the Jews than there are third sex people. YOU are the one who decided to make it about the third sex.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1343
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:41 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:You started your post with the stupidest shit I've read in 2018. But I do appreciate that you actually have some meaningful things to say after that.


This comments gets them winz!!
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 91

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:03 am

Here is the thing for people with this Christian mindset of us being victims or privileged. Do you ever see us coming on here saying were better then everyone or whining about injustices of the past? No. What do you see? People constantly coming up and challenging us. Challenging if we should even be permitted to live or be apart of a community. If this was done with being Aryan for example what would your response be? To fight back and teach those whats what. So knock off the Bullshit about us not having the right to speak up for ourselves, cuz its not gonna happen. At the end of the day if some pussy ass Straight boy wants to come up to us and tell us we should be banished fromAryan civilization, their gonna walk away limping missing a couple teeth.

So you really need to get that in your head. Because when we come back as the warriors that we are, were not gonna take your shit. Stand up against a Pagan Aryan Man who has devoted his life to warfare and the safe keeping of you and your family. Who does not desire Parenthood and leisure that drops a mans testosterone significantly. Who instead in his 60's still works out and lives the life of a 20 year old, and your gonna find out the hard way what's gonna Happen.

Your gonna find out there is no Victim Mentality here.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby ss666 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:02 am

Sinistra wrote:...


Thank you for the interesting insight, you gave me some food for thaught. In my native language there is no word for "gender", only for "sex". The whole gender and sex definitions are confusing, but probably this is why we didn't have a word for "gender" in the first place, because it's not needed.

I do want to point out one thing about Varg. Many of you accuse him of having xian influences. This is not true. Varg is a philosopher, even in his chanel name "Thulean Perspective" this can be observed.

The reason for all the opposing views between Varg and JoS is coming only from one mistake that he made in his rationalisation. That mistake has a domino effect on all of his other views, and he arrives some times at conclusions which are in agrement with Christianity.

The fallacy that he makes is this:

1) He states that a political solution does not exist.
Does he desire such a solution?
Yes deep down, with regret he does desire it.

But why does Varg oppose this?
In his assumption this will lead inevitably to brotherly wars. He assumes for there to not be brotherly wars all EU, USA and Russia's spheres of influence must wake up at the same time. Which fair enough is understandably hard to achieve.

Let's assume Varg is correct. What would the result of this be? Many deaths of White People, that he wants to avoid.

2) Varg believes that inevitably a civilisation collapse is going to happen. He wants to train people so that they can survive in this scenario.

But what does this scenario imply? -> Many deaths of White people. According to him at least 90% of White people will die, and he wants to save as much of the remaining 10% as possible.

3) Here lies the contradiction in his statements, based on his assumptions:

He doesn't desire scenerio 1), which has the same result as scenario 2)
Arguably I can say that scenario 1) is less harsh than what he assumes scenario 2) is going to be. And if scenario 1) wins, we know that it would be the start of the Golden Age.

4) Based on the illogical rejection of scenario 1), he rejects a political solution, thus a civilisation. He assumes civilisation as evil and views tribal life as superior. He assigns a superiority complex to the Nordic lifestyle because they were more tribal. He views the very late surving Pagan texts from tribal people as the only reliable sources for White people, which were probably influenced already by Xian missionaries views for centuries. He uses those texts to justify a Xian view of sexuality.

Grom Ariów 666
Posts: 22

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Grom Ariów 666 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:32 am

I see that any statement against homosexuality is now named Xian.

It is not possible for homosexual being to harm Aryan Warrior in any way. Aryan Warrior needs Yin AND Yan Energy in balance. Because as you know from phisycs - electricity is potentiality difference. DIFFERENCE. So the power lies between those two energies. In order to b powerfull one need to control two aspects.
CREATING energy and DESTRUCTIVE energy. Remember what Satan told in ALjiwah ?

I promise You there will be no homos in new society which will FIRST arise in Poland. Yes Poland because there is no other nation in history of the world which struggled and fought for freedom more. We will show the world how to return to SANITY one more time and finally.

Homo It's against science nature survival of the spicies against everything!

Remember R1A1 DNA is Aryan DNA.
So do not ever try to threat any one of us.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1655

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:28 am

The reason for this jewish xianity is the source of the anti-homosexuality ideology in the western world. Before this such laws and attitudes didn't exist among White Pagan societies. East or west. So that is a correct identification marker ideologically of what such attitude arises from.

Grom Ariów 666 wrote:I see that any statement against homosexuality is now named Xian.




I take it English is not your first language. Historically speaking the ancient Aryan world had homosexual warrior elites who made up the elite units of the front ranks of the battlefield. In Aryan India these elites fraternities were dedicate to the God Skanda who is Satan in the east. And in the west the Northern tribes they were dedicated to Tyr and Northern Pagan societies had openly homosexual people living in them and they also had heart friendship which were bi-sexual and gay relationships. The Greeks Spartan army the men where bi-sexual and gay in there sexual orientation and Homosexual sex was consider a normal practice of the warrior aristocracy of the Roman Empire. The Greeks also had the Sworn Band of Thebes were the elite unit selected for their warrior ability and all being homosexual men who were lovers. Hence the title Army of Lovers. These men all fought to the death rather then surrender at their final battle against King Philip of Macedonia this was the first battle Alexander the Great fought in. King Philip was so amazed by their fighting ability and courage he stopped the battle to offer them surrender with honor. They refused and fought to the end.

Achilles the archetypical warrior who Alexander role modelled himself after was also bi-sexual and gay. He killed Hector in revenge for Hector killing his male lover on the battlefield. The great duel that highlights the epic was fought over the death of Achilles gay lover.

Gay people like all people have already the inner male and female spiritual forces that make up the person. When they sexually unite the same yin and yang currents are created between the two just as when straight people have sex.


Grom Ariów 666 wrote:It is not possible for homosexual being to harm Aryan Warrior in any way. Aryan Warrior needs Yin AND Yan Energy in balance. Because as you know from phisycs - electricity is potentiality difference. DIFFERENCE. So the power lies between those two energies. In order to b powerfull one need to control two aspects.
CREATING energy and DESTRUCTIVE energy. Remember what Satan told in ALjiwah ?


Lets be adults here you can't promise anything about a future society as this is out of your power to impose such. And you don't control fate either. You are just blowing steam here. This is a fantasy claim on your part.

Grom Ariów 666 wrote:I promise You there will be no homos in new society which will FIRST arise in Poland. Yes Poland because there is no other nation in history of the world which struggled and fought for freedom more. We will show the world how to return to SANITY one more time and finally.


If being homosexual is against nature then why does it occur within nature? Its not artificial its organic.

The situation is nature or the universe creates in three's. This is why 3 was the symbolic number the ancient pagan's who start their counting at and was considered the highest number. The core three elements of ether from which form fire and water and later air and earth. The three major pairs of the soul are the upper female chakra's the lower male chakra's and the heart which is the third its the middle.

There are three sexes male, female and the third sex which is the union of both.

In the ancient Pagan Aryan world the Nature God was always shown symbolically being of the third sex. In some cases the God such as Dionysus was stated to be bi-sexual. There where also gay priestess societies for female Goddesses as well.

Grom Ariów 666 wrote:Homo It's against science nature survival of the spicies against everything!.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

ÁrjaBüszkeség
Posts: 13

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby ÁrjaBüszkeség » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:23 am

Grom Ariów 666 you claim that homosexuality is against nature. I guess then you don't know nothing about nature. You can observe homosexual animals in many species, and it's not an "only human thing" nor degenerate. What i would call unnatural is attempt to project a screwed-up image about homosexuals. And yes, your statement comes from a deluded judeo-christian mindset. You talked and talked... yet you only proved your lack of knowledge about being Spiritual Satanist and about nature. Being homosexual or hetetosexual or bisexual is completely right.

User avatar
gloryofsatan666
Posts: 87

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Grom Ariów 666 wrote:I see that any statement against homosexuality is now named Xian.

It is not possible for homosexual being to harm Aryan Warrior in any way. Aryan Warrior needs Yin AND Yan Energy in balance. Because as you know from phisycs - electricity is potentiality difference. DIFFERENCE. So the power lies between those two energies. In order to b powerfull one need to control two aspects.
CREATING energy and DESTRUCTIVE energy. Remember what Satan told in ALjiwah ?

I promise You there will be no homos in new society which will FIRST arise in Poland. Yes Poland because there is no other nation in history of the world which struggled and fought for freedom more. We will show the world how to return to SANITY one more time and finally.

Homo It's against science nature survival of the spicies against everything!

Remember R1A1 DNA is Aryan DNA.
So do not ever try to threat any one of us.

what you say is simply a jewish mentality that you have not puttin out,how will you say homosexuality and other sexes are agaisnt nature,you sound like half awake christian to me,satans demons range from bisexual to gay,are you going against satan,you want to kill homosexuals and yet you claim to be a spiritual satanist,i dont think you would have any place in satans kingdom if that is the midset you have,look at this forum there are gays and third sex people who have been here a long time,show some respect man.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 151

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:50 am

Stormblood wrote:This comments gets them winz!!


xd
Question everything, doubt everyone~

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1655

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:44 am

Grom Ariów 666 if you can't follow the basic rules you can't be allowed to post here. Disagreement is fine but your rants are beyond this. Find a way to disagree and state your cases normally if you want to post. Also maybe you should stay off the bottle before you post your rants reek of drunk posting.


For your only actual point. The Spartan's were defeated because they over extended their empire in the Greek wars with the Athenian League and their allies. Because of their policy of never retreating in battle their armies were decimated in combat over time. If they lost the front their army was surrounded and wiped out. Like at the battle of the Gates of Heat against the Persians forces.

It was the Homosexual "Army of Lovers" the Sworn Band of Thebes that was the main force that decimated the Spartan warriors. Maybe their is a reason the Jews hate and fear third sex people. And when they can't just execute them under Torah law. Seek to ruin them from within and turn the public against them to justify then outlawing them again down the road. While using them as useful idiots of cultural Marxism.

Third sex people made up the high ranking Priest positions as well. Both male and female.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 213

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Sinistra » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:11 am

Concerning Spartans, they were also very weak strategically. They had very good melee tactics and training but their whole army was elite heavy infantry with no cavalry, no skirmishers and no support whatsoever. Their only strategy was beating up people to death or submission. They were overly specialized - even their whole economical and social organization were purely set up to allow this military strategy.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1655

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:38 am

I think the reason the Spartan society was the way it was with how it was set up with the military school that all nobles had to be apart and live in till around 31. Was due to the fact they had to become an armed camp because of the massive Helot population that outnumbered them. They had a very feudal society. They had a major Helot, serf uprising that lasted twenty years and almost destroyed them. It was their version of the Spartacus uprising in Rome. You see this in societies that later in the feudal age of the Christian church all the nobles had to be apart of the military class and train from seven to twenty one. That was the only way to maintain the feudal oppression over the massive numbers of serfs along with Church propaganda. Sparta was the only society that refused to send Alexander any troops they rebelled against him. Alexander razed Thebes for rebellion but just told Sparta to fuck off. He didn't even bother with them they were so weak and meaningless by that time. To be honest I was never a fan of ancient Sparta. In their attempts to reform their society from its collapse they went overboard. Into a military feudal police state. They didn't have much art, science or anything it was just this feudal military regime. Before this Sparta was much like Athens.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

shinninglight
Posts: 132

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:17 pm

spartans where also taught to be musicians,story tellers and not just armies,i believe the story of spartans are more than what they tell about them.just like how they tell the vikings to be babarian warriors who only fought wars but some of them were traders,builders and craftmen.

User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 82

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Arcadia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Holy shit, this thread was a rollercoaster. As a collective we must have really stepped on some toes lately for these kind of opinions to start being dredged out of the woodwork. Funny how many people are still indoctrinated, even after all the sermons. A little bit of anxiety or apprehension is one thing when joining the cause, it's hard for many to deprogram. Disagreeing outright with the sentiment of the entire movement is another. Just because people slap a 666 on their username doesn't mean they have authority to hijack the cause as a whole to suit their own Xianized agenda. Still, can't blame the enemy I suppose. This close to losing it all, it's only natural a few divide and conquer strategies are tried. Very curious though. A new account who had ignored basically every Sermon on the topic ever pipes up just to try and change the movement's morality. Much like the random accounts that chime in posting jewish racism of non-white races just to stir the pot. I can hear the hands rubbing together in the distance.

If people only stopped to think for two seconds, they'd realize they were agreeing with the heavy hatred of something found in the Bible. You start accepting one of their false moralities, why stop there? Maybe Satanism can be monotheistic while we're at it, right? Yahweh was some war god in the Jew's early tribal history, let's start worshiping him! Wow! Jewsus Christos is Lucifer the Morning Star! Brilliant! I assume my sarcasm need not be noted. You either completely reject Abrahamic degeneracy or not at all. There are no half measures.

One glance at Greek and Egyptian religion reveals tolerance of homosexuality and the third sex to the point it wasn't considered irregular and barely even needed terminology to denote it. Speaking as a damned dirty queer myself, sorry, we're here to stay.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 213

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Sinistra » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:19 am

shinninglight wrote:spartans where also taught to be musicians,story tellers and not just armies,i believe the story of spartans are more than what they tell about them.just like how they tell the vikings to be babarian warriors who only fought wars but some of them were traders,builders and craftmen.


Spartan noblemen were trained as heavy infantry. Now if someone had talent for music or tellling stories in front of camp fires, great for them. But musician or storyteller certainly weren't spartan noblemen's viable career options. Their family would kill them if they tried to escape military service to play music, to alleviate the shame such person would have casted on them.

Viking was the name of the profession of seafaring and raiding among free aryan norsemen. They did have refined crafting in their societies but vikings weren't craftsmen or builders. Trading was part of seafaring tho. Fighting wars was not the purpose of vikings ouside exceptional ciconstances. Wars supposed a conquest intend and medieval Lords would raise their levies for that.
Vikings wouldn't usually want to engage in open field warfare anyway - they had the advantage of striking quickly from the sea because western european lords didn't have a proper navy in the period. They wouldn't have the upper hand in a open field warfare against full medieval armies. But nobody can raise levies each time a raid or incursion happens. Raising levies took time and effort and created economical and social disruption. Which made it a non viable defence against sea based raiding, and that's what vikings were good at. The professional standing armies of feudal lords in the period were limited to their personal knights and guardsmen. The main purpose of vikings during a raid was to pillage and get the loot safely back home - because that was their pay. And they lacked the siege equipment and the time for months of regular sieging forts and castles, which was necessary to actually conquer land. Because an army always needed land behind it to supply it. You can't get off your ship and start laying sieges in foreign territory across the sea.

Barbarian meant non greek. That's a greek egocentric and supremacist naming of other people. Even romans were considered barbarians, although greeks saw them mostly in a favorable way. Aryan pagans were never "savage" and "uncultured" no matter where they were from. With xtianity came savagery and unculture really. Since the feudal society was mostly a big slave farm (called serfs) and knights were basically land pirates equiped by their lord and charged of enforcing his order brutally (extracting taxes and killing rebellious serfs), and the xtian church made sure to destroy any form of pagan culture as well.

Oh well how much have we drifted form the topic. But who cares, everything important on the third sex has been said already.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1655

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:07 am

True they were trained in the Agoge in such but the majority of the focus was on battle training and warfare conditioning. Including leaving them half starved, pain training and such. The Spartan women were not encouraged to engage in culture beyond physical training and basic reading and writing. As the Spartan's consider cultural arts to be decadent. The Spartan focus was on survival to an excessive degree. I don't know how much time that leaves anything else.

Note the Spartan's hyper militant life style was due to the threat of the Helot uprisings.

"Thucydides stresses that "most Spartan institutions have always been designed with a view to security against the Helots".[13] Aristotle compares them to "an enemy constantly sitting in wait of the disaster of the Spartans".[14] Consequently, fear seems to be an important factor governing relations between Spartans and Helots. According to tradition, the Spartiates always carried their spears, undid the straps of their bucklers only when at home lest the Helots seize them, and locked themselves in their homes.[15] They also took active measures, subjecting them to what Theopompus describes as "an altogether cruel and bitter condition".[16]"


shinninglight wrote:spartans where also taught to be musicians,story tellers and not just armies,i believe the story of spartans are more than what they tell about them.just like how they tell the vikings to be babarian warriors who only fought wars but some of them were traders,builders and craftmen.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1655

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:10 am

Viking's were not craftsman that is true they were hired troops and Earl's who went to war against the Christian domains. Many went as away to obtain wealth. However the cultural societies they were a part of were built on three classes that of Druid, Earl, Karl. The priest class the warrior nobility and the free peoples. The Karl class was artisans and farmers and trades men. The working class.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 38

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:35 am

Grom Ariów 666 wrote:There will be no homosexuals, because it is a disease on soul and mind. Homo is jewish concept from the begining. It's against nature. So people who will refuse any kind of treatment will be erased just as the Jews.


This post right here is the reason why we should stand united as one force, while also having health divisions between us. Because when we argue amongs ourselfs some Jew makes a fake 666 profile and uses the classic 1 truth 1 lie game to cause more coas. old trick pest .
Go open ur mouth under a squatting muslim we all know thats what you really want

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 38

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:39 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
Grom Ariów 666 wrote:There will be no homosexuals, because it is a disease on soul and mind. Homo is jewish concept from the begining. It's against nature. So people who will refuse any kind of treatment will be erased just as the Jews.


hmm


I love how your signature is just perfect for this lolz

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 197
Location: inside out frying weiners on a surfboard at the End of the Kali Yuga
Contact:

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Godmode » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:17 am

Grom humble man. Grom go to store eat block go home drink Vodka. Drink, yell FAG. No gay no more. Done now, see ? Happy babushka .

Come on Grom... just let LGBTTQQIAAP+-72x(2x+1=7) fuck you in the ass... just once come on just one little touch...
NO Grom!!!... no don't do it!!... it's me, the voice of your personal beliefs... you know if you accept homosexuality the boogeyman will be coming in more ways than one, don't do it Grom!!!
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

shinninglight
Posts: 132

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:22 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Viking's were not craftsman that is true they were hired troops and Earl's who went to war against the Christian domains. Many went as away to obtain wealth. However the cultural societies they were a part of were built on three classes that of Druid, Earl, Karl. The priest class the warrior nobility and the free peoples. The Karl class was artisans and farmers and trades men. The working class.

sure the viking where warriors i know that,and they normally went to destroy europian christian territories,but what i mean was that some of them were traders and normally went to trade and not to fight,only a percentage of them really fought in wars,the term of vikings been babarians warriors who only like to destroy and fight was a christian propaganda from chistian europe because they were mostly attacking christian territories but they did not only travel the sea to fight,most were traders and traded peacefully,others wanted riches and control while some were just looking for adventures.

the spartans too did few thing apart from fighting like art,am talking of the ones that retired,most of them had other skills apart from fighting.also i thought they were defeated by the persians not helot.

shinninglight
Posts: 132

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:27 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:True they were trained in the Agoge in such but the majority of the focus was on battle training and warfare conditioning. Including leaving them half starved, pain training and such. The Spartan women were not encouraged to engage in culture beyond physical training and basic reading and writing. As the Spartan's consider cultural arts to be decadent. The Spartan focus was on survival to an excessive degree. I don't know how much time that leaves anything else.

Note the Spartan's hyper militant life style was due to the threat of the Helot uprisings.

"Thucydides stresses that "most Spartan institutions have always been designed with a view to security against the Helots".[13] Aristotle compares them to "an enemy constantly sitting in wait of the disaster of the Spartans".[14] Consequently, fear seems to be an important factor governing relations between Spartans and Helots. According to tradition, the Spartiates always carried their spears, undid the straps of their bucklers only when at home lest the Helots seize them, and locked themselves in their homes.[15] They also took active measures, subjecting them to what Theopompus describes as "an altogether cruel and bitter condition".[16]"


shinninglight wrote:spartans where also taught to be musicians,story tellers and not just armies,i believe the story of spartans are more than what they tell about them.just like how they tell the vikings to be babarian warriors who only fought wars but some of them were traders,builders and craftmen.

i had known the spartan enermies to be the persians,is this true or a propaganda.

shinninglight
Posts: 132

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:30 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:True they were trained in the Agoge in such but the majority of the focus was on battle training and warfare conditioning. Including leaving them half starved, pain training and such. The Spartan women were not encouraged to engage in culture beyond physical training and basic reading and writing. As the Spartan's consider cultural arts to be decadent. The Spartan focus was on survival to an excessive degree. I don't know how much time that leaves anything else.

Note the Spartan's hyper militant life style was due to the threat of the Helot uprisings.

"Thucydides stresses that "most Spartan institutions have always been designed with a view to security against the Helots".[13] Aristotle compares them to "an enemy constantly sitting in wait of the disaster of the Spartans".[14] Consequently, fear seems to be an important factor governing relations between Spartans and Helots. According to tradition, the Spartiates always carried their spears, undid the straps of their bucklers only when at home lest the Helots seize them, and locked themselves in their homes.[15] They also took active measures, subjecting them to what Theopompus describes as "an altogether cruel and bitter condition".[16]"


shinninglight wrote:spartans where also taught to be musicians,story tellers and not just armies,i believe the story of spartans are more than what they tell about them.just like how they tell the vikings to be babarian warriors who only fought wars but some of them were traders,builders and craftmen.

i thought the persians was their enermies

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1343
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Vikings is not even the name of the people. It's just a category, as the meaning of the word "viking" suggests. The name is Norse.

Godmode wrote:Grom humble man. Grom go to store eat block go home drink Vodka. Drink, yell FAG. No gay no more. Done now, see ? Happy babushka .

Come on Grom... just let LGBTTQQIAAP+-72x(2x+1=7) fuck you in the ass... just once come on just one little touch...
NO Grom!!!... no don't do it!!... it's me, the voice of your personal beliefs... you know if you accept homosexuality the boogeyman will be coming in more ways than one, don't do it Grom!!!


Yeah, I bet he is in denial :D Come here, I'm sure plenty of third sex SS would be willing to give you a hug and maybe do other stuff with you, troubled person. xD
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

V12-POWER
Posts: 18

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby V12-POWER » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:43 pm

I do hate homosexuals and im not jew, jewish or any of that shit. To be honest it's not fun seeing that most of girls are lesbians because of a stupid trend, the same way it isn't fun seeing more and more gay men posing as skinny girls. There seems to be a global trend on this and pushing homosexuality like no tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind these disgraces if they lived far away from heterosexuals, in a separate continent or whatever. instead we have to bend down to it.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1655

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:19 am

The Spartan's did fight with the other Greek States against the Persian's. Later on the Spartan's allied with Persia during the Greek wars they received all kinds of aid from the Persians and that is how they were able to defeat Athens. It was also common for Greeks to fight in the Persian military as mercenaries.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1655

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:23 am

This is the Jews forcing their program on people though leftist identity politics'. And dictating trends to everyone to follow. The Jewish created gay culture is an example its all run by Jews. Gay people who are Nationalist, anti Marxist and such are not tolerated there. The Jews want a backlash against gays because they hate them. And want them gone. When the Jews rule with the power of the state under the church and the communist regime gay people are executed.

The question is beyond your emotional reactiveness...... Why do the Jews want gays exterminated. Why are gay people such a threat to them.

V12-POWER wrote:I do hate homosexuals and im not jew, jewish or any of that shit. To be honest it's not fun seeing that most of girls are lesbians because of a stupid trend, the same way it isn't fun seeing more and more gay men posing as skinny girls. There seems to be a global trend on this and pushing homosexuality like no tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind these disgraces if they lived far away from heterosexuals, in a separate continent or whatever. instead we have to bend down to it.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Grom Ariów 666
Posts: 22

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Grom Ariów 666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 am

My reply was not posted publicly. Yes Your're right - it was a rant, but it was not in purpose.
I will try to explain my point of view in different fashion. Please make my voice be heard.

Some time ago I was hanging with group of guys. We were meeting on weekends.
During that time there was a lot alcohol involved and also drugs.
Amphetamines, MDMA, Mephedrone for sure and Crystal I suppose.
I perceived myself as hetero from the beginning.
When i was not on dope I was meditating (simple focusing on point),
so my awarness was enhanced in comparison to common people.
I notice some homosexual suggestions but not addressed to me directly,
but rather thrown in air, but i have gut feelings that it was to me.
As narco-weekends were passing I started to watch shemale, bi and gay porn.
Due the extremly raised dopamine level normal porn wasn’t sufficient to get myself off.

As a christian these days I believed in helping others at any costs.
So I helped financialy one of them by lending him money, which after all he openly refuse to return.
Parents condemned me for lending so much money. I condemned my self for being stupid.
I tried to hire thugs to make collection of debt but I condemned myself by putting money on top of other human being health.
I was in total mess. I lost my honor, self-dignity, self-worth and self-confidence. I was on highway leading to suicide.

Then SATAN comes to rescue. Satans and Demons knew what has been done to me.
First I started have urge to seeking truth. ABSOLUTE TRUTH like the truth what xianity is really all about. I started to meditate regually. As I mentioned I had experience in meditation but without breathing excersises where power to this meditation lies. As I become more open psychologicaly and spiritualy SATAN started to reveal truth to me about this situation. I started to notice that I don’t see my enemy. I have no clue in who is really my friend. I started to belive that not all of this was my fault. I painted the Sigil of Lucifer and started meditating.

I ask Satan-Lucifer directly to tell me somehow how I can recognize enemies, who is my friend, how I can save Poland from jews and ask Satan to bless me with wisdom. I’ve always been significantly intelligent. Make no mistake – not genius but is some percentego close to one. So why with this intelectual capacity I failed to recognize my enemies and ended up in trash with botlle of beer and bag of meth. I ask Lucifer to show me my true colors but gradually because somehow I knew that all truth blowed to my face would be deadly to me.

Satan heard my request and gradually more thruth was revealing to me.
It wasn’t a COINCIDENCE that I end up in such companionship.
All of these guys were jews. All of them were f**in jews.
Blue Eyed Blonde Hair Slavic Aryan end up between jews having no clue what is happening.

These suggestions took place just after I snuffed the dope. When one is sniffing two things happening. Brain receive extreme dopamine rush and due the process of sniffing ears get partly plugged. So suggestions are heard only by subconcious.
I was being systematicly programmed to be gay.

Jews PLAN is simple:

1. Make gays of white boys.
2. Make bitches of white girls.


I can’t really comprehed that people who claim themselves as Satanists can’t see this.
There is more girls born right now in Poland than boys and it’s not coincidence too.
They want pretty white woman serving them as slave bitches and white emasculated men
working for them as slaves.

Let me ask you these two questions:

- Do you know that Poland is only country in which vaccines are mandatory ?
- Do you know that these vaccines make babies autistic ?

I belive that I wrote this in respectful manner without emotional attachment at all
and I belive I have a right as human being to explain myself. Please let it go public.

To people from other countries other than Slavic: You think that you fell great hatred towards enemy. No. You don’t. You can’t even imagine the hatred of Slavic Nations towards jews because You are not aware what they did to us overall and on individual level. Remeber Polish People risked ther lives during WWII to save the jews and they are ripping this country right now. This … this is just the tip of a iceberg.

Please, one more time, let me be heard.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1655

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Jews don't want White Men to be gay they want them to be effeminate and not have children. This is targeted towards the heterosexual population with telling them to just YOLO, do hook ups get STD's don't plan for the future and making it hard for them to afford to have children all without turning them gay.

The fact is your a third sex person and in denial of this fact. This does yet again prove the point most people who are militantly anti-third sex are usually in denial of themselves and project this inner self hatred at other third-sex people. You have been looking for ways to rationalize why your somehow not gay will your jerking off to gay porn. Being raised in a Catholic Nation has programmed you to be anti-third sex. Just because you started a meditation program does not mean all the imprinting is going to disappear today.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1343
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Poland is not the only places where vaccines are mandatory. In my country, you aren't allowed to enroll your children in school if they aren't vaccinated against some ailments.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 213

Re: A thought on LGBT

Postby Sinistra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Grom Ariów 666 wrote:As narco-weekends were passing I started to watch shemale, bi and gay porn.
Due the extremly raised dopamine level normal porn wasn’t sufficient to get myself off.

Keep telling yourself that


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests