Necronomicon spell book?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

luis

Necronomicon spell book?

Postby luis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Does anyone know how this works? Are this spell meant to be done just like the book say only for 3 days or we can do them for 40? And are they worth to do? I mean we have the Ziku one on the pdf of money spells, does anyone have any experiences?

Aquarius

Re: Necronomicon spell book?

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:39 am

Having our level of knowledge and resources in my opinion they are completely useless.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:23 pm

All spells are meant to be done the same. Disregard what the book states. Just consider the effect described by each word of power and you're fine.

You can look to the money spells pdf as an example. There are two words from the Necronomicon there. Drawing from there I'd suggest your do something like this:
• Vibrate a word for x times, where is the number of the word
• Vibrate the other word connected to the first for word. Do it for the same number of times.
• State your affirmations, while focusing on the energies you raised through the words of power. 8 or 9 times, according to what you're doing.
• Visualise the sigil for about 2 minutes. Like you are doing void meditation on that sigil.

I only tried one word from that book and I found it very powerful and quicker to manifest than other methods. I assume I had this impression because of the sigil. We don't usually use them for other workings. At least, I don't use sigils for all workings.

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:33 pm

its done for 40 days.

money spells should be done for 40 days without skiping a day.if you do lesser days it may not be very effective

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:35 pm

i have only done the one for opening the solar plexus chakra but they are very effective.

luis

Postby luis » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:53 am

Stormblood wrote:All spells are meant to be done the same. Disregard what the book states. Just consider the effect described by each word of power and you're fine.

You can look to the money spells pdf as an example. There are two words from the Necronomicon there. Drawing from there I'd suggest your do something like this:
• Vibrate the other word connected to the first for word. Do it for the same number of times.
• State your affirmations, while focusing on the energies you raised through the words of power. 8 or 9 times, according to what you're doing.
• Visualise the sigil for about 2 minutes. Like you are doing void meditation on that sigil.

I only tried one word from that book and I found it very powerful and quicker to manifest than other methods. I assume I had this impression because of the sigil. We don't usually use them for other workings. At least, I don't use sigils for all workings.

Thanks, i tried the one from the money spell and one from the book and even if i did it just for 3 days i felt a lot of energy, i know that we have other powerful mantra's but the energy of those are different, i don't know how to describe them. I started to use sigils with the runes and i can say that is powerful, maybe it's the sigils that give the extra power? If you think about it they have been charged for years so they must have a lot of power on their own.
Aquarius wrote:Having our level of knowledge and resources in my opinion they are completely useless.

I honestly like i said tried them for only 3 days and just by the energy i can say that i feel they are powerful and that their energy is different from the other mantra's.
I think is worth to give it a try.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:33 am

gloryofsatan666 wrote:its done for 40 days.

money spells should be done for 40 days without skiping a day.if you do lesser days it may not be very effective

or 80 or 90 :D

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:28 pm

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:All spells are meant to be done the same. Disregard what the book states. Just consider the effect described by each word of power and you're fine.

Thanks, i tried the one from the money spell and one from the book and even if i did it just for 3 days i felt a lot of energy, i know that we have other powerful mantra's but the energy of those are different, i don't know how to describe them. I started to use sigils with the runes and i can say that is powerful, maybe it's the sigils that give the extra power? If you think about it they have been charged for years so they must have a lot of power on their own.
Aquarius wrote:Having our level of knowledge and resources in my opinion they are completely useless.

I honestly like i said tried them for only 3 days and just by the energy i can say that i feel they are powerful and that their energy is different from the other mantra's.
lol they arent the type of sigils that are created and are charged.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:16 am

Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:

I know that but still people have put energy on them for years, just like the hebrew alphabet why it works for them? 1 because the shape of each letters is taken from old aphabets and 2 because they have been charged with energy, so i think that the Necronomicon sigils other than having power because of their shape they have more power because for years people put energy on them.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:

They are symbolic of alchemical workings in the soul, just like the Demon Sigils.

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:14 am

Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:Thanks, i tried the one from the money spell and one from the book and even if i did it just for 3 days i felt a lot of energy, i know that we have other powerful mantra's but the energy of those are different, i don't know how to describe them. I started to use sigils with the runes and i can say that is powerful, maybe it's the sigils that give the extra power? If you think about it they have been charged for years so they must have a lot of power on their own.

They are symbolic of alchemical workings in the soul, just like the Demon Sigils.

Yes that is true

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:16 am

Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:Thanks, i tried the one from the money spell and one from the book and even if i did it just for 3 days i felt a lot of energy, i know that we have other powerful mantra's but the energy of those are different, i don't know how to describe them. I started to use sigils with the runes and i can say that is powerful, maybe it's the sigils that give the extra power? If you think about it they have been charged for years so they must have a lot of power on their own.

Yes I know:)

If anything energy is taken from them and not charged, but it’s not those kind of sigils anyway

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:57 am

Aquarius wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote: lol they arent the type of sigils that are created and are charged.

Yes I know:)

If anything energy is taken from them and not charged, but it’s not those kind of sigils anyway

Maybe you are right but what i thought is that because they have been used for years they have been "charged" with the thought of the people that have used those sigils to work, do you get what i'm saing?
For example let's say that i create a sigil and i put energy in it that whoever use it become more healty and because i've been puting energy in it then it's going to work, now i know that the nobody charged like that the sigils of the Necronomicon but people used them and because thought have power then many people put power in those sigils to work, this is what i think i may be wrong...the last thing i want to say is that i know that those sigils have power because of their shape but maybe they did get more power because of what i said.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Bro there are certain sigils the word for calling isn't mentioned. So I guess only vibrate the name and focus on the sigil ?
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 am

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:

Bro there are certain sigils the word for calling isn't mentioned. So I guess only vibrate the name and focus on the sigil ?

I guess. Which ones, if I might ask?

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:15 am

Stormblood wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:

http://lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/simon_eng/names50.html
For example the second and third ones. They don't have a word for calling. So I guess we only need to vibrate the name.
I also have another question, in your post you mentioned vibratebit x times. Does x mean the number of the name ? Like for the first name, x = 1, for the second x= 2 ,etc ? If not can you elaborate.
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I also have another question, in your post you mentioned vibratebit x times. Does x mean the number of the name ? Like for the first name, x = 1, for the second x= 2 ,etc ? If not can you elaborate.

Yes, exactly :) :D
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Bro there are certain sigils the word for calling isn't mentioned. So I guess only vibrate the name and focus on the sigil ?

For example the second and third ones. They don't have a word for calling. So I guess we only need to vibrate the name.
I also have another question, in your post you mentioned vibratebit x times. Does x mean the number of the name ? Like for the first name, x = 1, for the second x= 2 ,etc ? If not can you elaborate.

Ol Argedco Luciftias answered the latter question. I'm following the pattern of the money spellbook. I never experimented with different numbers of vibrations.

For names without word, I suppose the name suffice. They're not available in the spellbook itself. Are you using the website or the spellbook provided in the Yahoo Groups?

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:31 am

Stormblood wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Ol Argedco Luciftias answered the latter question. I'm following the pattern of the money spellbook. I never experimented with different numbers of vibrations.

For names without word, I suppose the name suffice. They're not available in the spellbook itself. Are you using the website or the spellbook provided in the Yahoo Groups?

I used the website. I didn't knew there was a necromanion on the yahoo groups. I'll download them asap.
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:18 am

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I used the website. I didn't knew there was a necromanion on the yahoo groups. I'll download them asap.

Here is the Necronomicon Spellbook it's the same as the list from the website, but it has some extra descriptions for each rune https://mega.nz/#!Kh1AFKyJ!uYSOzHeyz4H_ ... XQvoRM3UCg

Here's another book Necronomicon, this one is much longer has more in it https://mega.nz/#!3g8gSYhD!YflHaOJQOH3t ... kPc5ZTIMOQ
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:45 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I used the website. I didn't knew there was a necromanion on the yahoo groups. I'll download them asap.

Here is the Necronomicon Spellbook it's the same as the list from the website, but it has some extra descriptions for each rune https://mega.nz/#!Kh1AFKyJ!uYSOzHeyz4H_ ... XQvoRM3UCg

Here's another book Necronomicon, this one is much longer has more in it https://mega.nz/#!3g8gSYhD!YflHaOJQOH3t ... kPc5ZTIMOQ

Thnx mein bro
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:51 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

Thnx mein bro

Better to use the Necronomicon on the JoS than the second provided there. Here's the link: http://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordp ... hn-dee.pdf The sigils are different than those provided there. The feel of the sigils are also very different.