Are tattoos okay in SS?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

T.A.O.L.

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:50 pm

"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:33 am

Egon wrote:It's ok but don't get yourself in trouble with people by obvious stuff like sigils. I have a peacock tattoo, HPS Maxine said she has tattoos as well. If you ever get tattoos let it be neutral things like animals so no one might suspect you are a SS. Also I suggest don't get tattoos before your 20's otherwise you might change your mind and regreat it.

Sero wrote:Would it be ok to have tattoos? Are they pushed by Jews to create potential health problems to gentiles?

Hey Egon, your avatar is really awesome this is a weird question but I was wondering where you got that graphic and if could be public domain or past copyright
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:00 am

It's Solaire the Sun worshipper from Dark Souls. I think it's a fan-art, I just found it while googling.

Godmode wrote:Hey Egon, your avatar is really awesome this is a weird question but I was wondering where you got that graphic and if could be public domain or past copyright

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Egon wrote:It's Solaire the Sun worshipper from Dark Souls. I think it's a fan-art, I just found it while googling.

Godmode wrote:Hey Egon, your avatar is really awesome this is a weird question but I was wondering where you got that graphic and if could be public domain or past copyright

Nice. Its funny I even asked that because right after I looked again and I was like "wait a minute, whoops, that's from Dark Souls "
Solaire's etched in my memory as being the last one to talk to before being slain by the red dragon. I accidentally used the Hellkite in a piece of art too because I thought the graphic was part of a royalty-free vector collection I'd just downloaded, but I'll probably just keep the Hellkite graphic design for my use anyways. Solaire's just way too obvious of copyright infringement lol but its a really nice looking graphic.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 pm

osiris has a tattoo on his forehead.
tattoos are not that bad if it is important to the person doing it,unless its all this tattoo freaks who just paint all their bodies or cover their whole body with tattoos.too much of every thing isnt good.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:28 pm

shinninglight wrote:osiris has a tattoo on his forehead.
tattoos are not that bad if it is important to the person doing it,unless its all this tattoo freaks who just paint all their bodies or cover their whole body with tattoos.too much of every thing isnt good.

Tattoo is not bad if you do it with bodypaint or henna. They don't destroying your skin with needles and putting ink into your blood stream. Osiris's tattoo are symbolical, not the real thing. Do you think Pharaohs had physical snakes coming out of their foreheads? You should know better.

TheFlea

Postby TheFlea » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:41 pm

My skin is still healthy and alive... Not rotting and falling of my body, Stormblood.

Also, literally 5 seconds in a Google search:
https://armorupforlife.org/possible-tat ... enna-risk/

So keep going on about Henna, when it also can enter the bloodstream and, just like tattoo ink, can be harmless or deadly depending on what additives are in the ink. I'm not saying you shouldn't like Henna but lay off the judgemental attitude and Hatorade for just a few seconds.

I don't know if some of you of had made bad choices on tattoo and can't afford a removal, or if you would not be able to stand the minute pain a tattoo brings, or if you can't afford one and are upset about this, but you have some crazy bitterness and anger against them. Your reasons aren't really of my concern or business I admit, I just haven't seen such attitudes in a while

Not to mention, honestly, as long as the tattoos are not of anything Satanic, or YOUR first/last name and home address, it's really none of your business who gets tattoos and who doesn't or if they got them in a female prison (Sinastra).

HP Mage has already said people can get them if they want as long as they aren't Satanic, so keep telling people they can't or shouldn't get them, pushing your hate on people and trying to shame them out of getting them just because YOU don't like them.

I can see why he would say it is ok. Considering true SS make up a tiny fraction of the population, and we need all the help against the enemy we can get. Are you helping draw fellow Satanist to the cause or helping to push them away with your bs? Save your disgust for actual wrongdoings and crimes people may commit.

So, for instance, as long as YoakeHoshi is doing RTR's and spreading the truth about Jews to others, what is it your business or what does it even matter how many tattoos they have or where they got them? Seriously

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:osiris has a tattoo on his forehead.

Tattoo is not bad if you do it with bodypaint or henna. They don't destroying your skin with needles and putting ink into your blood stream. Osiris's tattoo are symbolical, not the real thing. Do you think Pharaohs had physical snakes coming out of their foreheads? You should know better.

there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.
honestly i personally think fine,o have never thought it to be something to draw attention as most of them are personal and admirable.you have to know what your doing thou,or you may regret it later.if you just do them without thinking.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:The Sass Sinistra lol. Gonna start calling you sasstra. :P

I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)