Strong emotions/love

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
potat

Strong emotions/love

Postby potat » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:08 am

Earlier this week I got a notification that one of my ex's liked a post of mine on social media (by accident because we haven't talked in months) and just before getting the notification I felt a really strange intense emotion and feeling in my throat+restless feeling as if I knew someone was thinking about me. I felt the same thing right before he texted me. I hadn't thought about him for a long time but we started talking again (mostly because I'm intrigued at this experience). After that I started to get the same feeling a couple of minutes before he sends messages or likes posts and such. When I'm with him I feel that his energy is a lot different than before and generally I enjoy his presence more but I do feel emotions more intensely when around him which can be good and bad. Is this normal because I've literally never felt this way with anyone :? any input would be greatly appreciated

<3 Hail Satan

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Strong emotions/love

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:48 pm

With a strong enough soul, you can feel whenever anybody at all thinks of you and you will get that feeling. Especially if they are very focused on you and directing powerful emotions at you, and especially if you have had any strong connections to them to make this transfer easier.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P I JUST ADDED MORE!

potat

Postby potat » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:With a strong enough soul, you can feel whenever anybody at all thinks of you and you will get that feeling. Especially if they are very focused on you and directing powerful emotions at you, and especially if you have had any strong connections to them to make this transfer easier.

That would make sense :/ I've had people tell me it seems like we have a strong connection because generally I feel sad or anxious whenever he does and when I can't fall asleep it's because he can't either. If we are connected, I just wonder why he won't or can't feel how I do as well.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:50 pm

potat wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:With a strong enough soul, you can feel whenever anybody at all thinks of you and you will get that feeling. Especially if they are very focused on you and directing powerful emotions at you, and especially if you have had any strong connections to them to make this transfer easier.

That would make sense :/ I've had people tell me it seems like we have a strong connection because generally I feel sad or anxious whenever he does and when I can't fall asleep it's because he can't either. If we are connected, I just wonder why he won't or can't feel how I do as well.

If he is not a dedicated SS who is advancing daily, then here is your answer why he cannot feel the same way as you do.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:58 am

You might want to remove the ties to him, or he can end up draining your energy and hold you back in your spiritual development. This is why many people keep going back to ex's, they are unaware of the spiritual aspects of sex and love: astral connections to the throat, heart, and sacral chakras.

Do not make the mistake of thinking you are meant to be with someone simply because you are feeling these connections. Think it over logically and rationally, and if you decide a relationship with him is not a good idea, you will need to remove the connections. The method is on JoS, in either the meditation or witchcraft section. Thaur rune helps too.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org