I'm done

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Ardgion

I'm done

Postby Ardgion » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:04 am

I messed up everything. I waited for this day so long. I was so ready to dedicate myself. Thing that was worrying me whole time is the blood. I am very sensitive on blood and that is part where I messed up whole ritual. I simply couldn't prick the finger with anything. I tried at least 10 times and I simply couldn't. I don't like knives, razors and stuff like that so I got scared. I had everything prepared. Prayer was written, candle was lighted everything was there. As I could not get any blood because I was scared, I took everything away and got rid of prayer. I am terribly sorry to Father, and I don't know what next, simply can't do it.

Stormblood

Re: I'm done

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:19 am

Being incapable of self-harm just means having very high survival instincts. Don't guilt trip yourself over this. When I did my dedication in August 2011, it took me about one hour to actually get some blood. Knives wouldn't cut, pins and needles wouldn't prick. I had to use a common shaving razors to do the trick. One of my astro placements shows that I'm impressionable when it comes to self-harm. So that was to be expected for me.

Don't give it too much thought. Satan understands you as he looks deeply directly into one's soul. Bide your time and try it again at a second time. If you just can't get it, you can just wait to have some kind of injury from sports or clumsiness and use that spot for getting your blood. It won't change much in the hand. The blood and the dedication show you are serious about your path. Try to think how serious you are about it when you do the ritual. Don't overthink it.

I wanted to write another tip but I forgot what it was. I will try and remember it, so I can post it later. Cheer up!

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:45 am

Ardgion wrote:I don't like knives, razors and stuff like that so I got scared.

I don't know if it would help but have you considered something like a finger pricker (used in hospitals and available online/in some stores for diabetics to check blood sugar and such) That way, you wouldn't even see the needle and it's a really quick prick. I don't think you should feel bad about it because I've read many times before that Satan and the gods can sense our intentions and he is very understanding. I had trouble doing the dedication ritual for the same reason. I only had a razor blade and it seemed scary, but at some point I sort of zoned out and the next thing I knew I had cut my index finger so it wasn't too bad.
Hail Satan

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:05 am

Alright I'll teach you a life hack about knifes and blades in general : you need to slice. Slowly pressing the edge a bit won't do anything.
You just take the knife and make a single determined slicing movement and you are done.

Ardgion

Postby Ardgion » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 am

This really made my day. That day after I gave up trying to do that, whole day was sooo messed up. I felt so weak, I couldn't even move, I don't know why. I thought that Father left me. I was so angry and disappointed at myself and cried. I wanted to dedicate with all my heart. At the end of that day I said to myself that I won't give up and that it looks like I'm not ready yet. So I finally made a schedule on my basic meditation program which is a few basic meditation and it tooks up around 40 mins a day, I added myself a task to do it every day for a month, for beggining. Before that I was just meditating a 5 mins or so when I had time. So at the end of that day, when I was meditating, I felt so much energy inside of me and I knew that Father actually never left me. I am again feeling so happy and thank you for advices and replies.
Hail Satan!

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:32 am

Don't give up. This is a test of strength. All tests in life prepare you for bigger and better things :)

I had to get blood a while ago for a ritual, and I could not get it from my finger at all. So I got it from my leg. Not ideal, but I had stabbed my fingers 20 times and was running out of time as the planetary hour I needed wasn't going to last forever.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Ardgion

Postby Ardgion » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:45 pm

And another thing. Is blood only required from left index finger or can it be just from any part of body, like arm or leg?, because you said that I could do that if I get some small injury like from sports or something like that. And why only from left index finger, does it have meaning. And because now I don't know when will I have some privacy again to try to dedicate, can I do like, if I, let's say, making food and accidently cut myself, can I go fast and write down prayer, sign my name with that blood and save prayer till day I can dedicate myself again? Or does it have to be burnt in candle asap?
Sry for too many questions these days, I completely start to practise meditating and learning.
Hail Satan!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:25 pm

I don't exactly why is the left index fingertip the one who is suggested in the ritual. If I had to guess, it's because of the kind of energies that run through there. The left side is the emotional/yin/feminine/Shakti side, the index finger is of Jupiter.

Can't you get one of those blood testers diabetic people use without rising undue attention/suspicion? They are small things and can't be hidden. I've only ever seen one and it can be set to prick at different depth. I wouldn't set it too deep. Just the faintest prick should do the trick.

I think you can get from other points. In my opinion it's just a formality.

Melleeboo6667

Postby Melleeboo6667 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:27 pm

Ardgion wrote:I messed up everything. I waited for this day so long. I was so ready to dedicate myself. Thing that was worrying me whole time is the blood. I am very sensitive on blood and that is part where I messed up whole ritual. I simply couldn't prick the finger with anything. I tried at least 10 times and I simply couldn't. I don't like knives, razors and stuff like that so I got scared. I had everything prepared. Prayer was written, candle was lighted everything was there. As I could not get any blood because I was scared, I took everything away and got rid of prayer. I am terribly sorry to Father, and I don't know what next, simply can't do it.

I simply pricked my finger with a lancet. For blood sugar checking. You dont have to self harm to get blood.