I'm done

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Ardgion

I'm done

Postby Ardgion » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:04 am

I messed up everything. I waited for this day so long. I was so ready to dedicate myself. Thing that was worrying me whole time is the blood. I am very sensitive on blood and that is part where I messed up whole ritual. I simply couldn't prick the finger with anything. I tried at least 10 times and I simply couldn't. I don't like knives, razors and stuff like that so I got scared. I had everything prepared. Prayer was written, candle was lighted everything was there. As I could not get any blood because I was scared, I took everything away and got rid of prayer. I am terribly sorry to Father, and I don't know what next, simply can't do it.

Stormblood

Re: I'm done

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:19 am

Being incapable of self-harm just means having very high survival instincts. Don't guilt trip yourself over this. When I did my dedication in August 2011, it took me about one hour to actually get some blood. Knives wouldn't cut, pins and needles wouldn't prick. I had to use a common shaving razors to do the trick. One of my astro placements shows that I'm impressionable when it comes to self-harm. So that was to be expected for me.

Don't give it too much thought. Satan understands you as he looks deeply directly into one's soul. Bide your time and try it again at a second time. If you just can't get it, you can just wait to have some kind of injury from sports or clumsiness and use that spot for getting your blood. It won't change much in the hand. The blood and the dedication show you are serious about your path. Try to think how serious you are about it when you do the ritual. Don't overthink it.

I wanted to write another tip but I forgot what it was. I will try and remember it, so I can post it later. Cheer up!
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:45 am

Ardgion wrote:I don't like knives, razors and stuff like that so I got scared.

I don't know if it would help but have you considered something like a finger pricker (used in hospitals and available online/in some stores for diabetics to check blood sugar and such) That way, you wouldn't even see the needle and it's a really quick prick. I don't think you should feel bad about it because I've read many times before that Satan and the gods can sense our intentions and he is very understanding. I had trouble doing the dedication ritual for the same reason. I only had a razor blade and it seemed scary, but at some point I sort of zoned out and the next thing I knew I had cut my index finger so it wasn't too bad.
Hail Satan

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:05 am

Alright I'll teach you a life hack about knifes and blades in general : you need to slice. Slowly pressing the edge a bit won't do anything.
You just take the knife and make a single determined slicing movement and you are done.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:03 am

Take a tester for blood sugar levels. It's the smoothest way to get a drop of blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMMpeLLgdgY

Ardgion

Postby Ardgion » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 am

This really made my day. That day after I gave up trying to do that, whole day was sooo messed up. I felt so weak, I couldn't even move, I don't know why. I thought that Father left me. I was so angry and disappointed at myself and cried. I wanted to dedicate with all my heart. At the end of that day I said to myself that I won't give up and that it looks like I'm not ready yet. So I finally made a schedule on my basic meditation program which is a few basic meditation and it tooks up around 40 mins a day, I added myself a task to do it every day for a month, for beggining. Before that I was just meditating a 5 mins or so when I had time. So at the end of that day, when I was meditating, I felt so much energy inside of me and I knew that Father actually never left me. I am again feeling so happy and thank you for advices and replies.
Hail Satan!

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:32 am

Don't give up. This is a test of strength. All tests in life prepare you for bigger and better things :)

I had to get blood a while ago for a ritual, and I could not get it from my finger at all. So I got it from my leg. Not ideal, but I had stabbed my fingers 20 times and was running out of time as the planetary hour I needed wasn't going to last forever.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Ardgion

Postby Ardgion » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:45 pm

And another thing. Is blood only required from left index finger or can it be just from any part of body, like arm or leg?, because you said that I could do that if I get some small injury like from sports or something like that. And why only from left index finger, does it have meaning. And because now I don't know when will I have some privacy again to try to dedicate, can I do like, if I, let's say, making food and accidently cut myself, can I go fast and write down prayer, sign my name with that blood and save prayer till day I can dedicate myself again? Or does it have to be burnt in candle asap?
Sry for too many questions these days, I completely start to practise meditating and learning.
Hail Satan!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:25 pm

I don't exactly why is the left index fingertip the one who is suggested in the ritual. If I had to guess, it's because of the kind of energies that run through there. The left side is the emotional/yin/feminine/Shakti side, the index finger is of Jupiter.

Can't you get one of those blood testers diabetic people use without rising undue attention/suspicion? They are small things and can't be hidden. I've only ever seen one and it can be set to prick at different depth. I wouldn't set it too deep. Just the faintest prick should do the trick.

I think you can get from other points. In my opinion it's just a formality.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Melleeboo6667

Postby Melleeboo6667 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:27 pm

Ardgion wrote:I messed up everything. I waited for this day so long. I was so ready to dedicate myself. Thing that was worrying me whole time is the blood. I am very sensitive on blood and that is part where I messed up whole ritual. I simply couldn't prick the finger with anything. I tried at least 10 times and I simply couldn't. I don't like knives, razors and stuff like that so I got scared. I had everything prepared. Prayer was written, candle was lighted everything was there. As I could not get any blood because I was scared, I took everything away and got rid of prayer. I am terribly sorry to Father, and I don't know what next, simply can't do it.

I simply pricked my finger with a lancet. For blood sugar checking. You dont have to self harm to get blood.

sataniccowboy

Postby sataniccowboy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Been there I hard a hard time as well I asked AZAZEL to help me he said play ur guitar and relax guitar string popped and cut my finger big lol HAIL AZAZEL

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:33 am

You don't need to cut or prick your finger at all, and it's good that you have the self-preservation to not be able to do it. Just take any small scab or cut from anywhere on your body, it's all the same blood anyway. Got mine from a mosquito bite, not my finger. You only need the smallest drop. The blood doesn't even really matter, it's all about who you are and what your goals are. You want this to work, you want to grow, and you want to do great things. You already are Satan's child! You've shown your intent. You tried. That is all that matters, you are already loved by the gods and already part of our family. If you try again, just use any small cut or scab from anywhere on your body that you have naturally acquired. There is no need to harm yourself, no matter how small and insignificant, for any reason, and it doesn't need to be your finger.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P I JUST ADDED MORE!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:28 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:You don't need to cut or prick your finger at all, and it's good that you have the self-preservation to not be able to do it. Just take any small scab or cut from anywhere on your body, it's all the same blood anyway. Got mine from a mosquito bite, not my finger. You only need the smallest drop. The blood doesn't even really matter, it's all about who you are and what your goals are. You want this to work, you want to grow, and you want to do great things. You already are Satan's child! You've shown your intent. You tried. That is all that matters, you are already loved by the gods and already part of our family. If you try again, just use any small cut or scab from anywhere on your body that you have naturally acquired. There is no need to harm yourself, no matter how small and insignificant, for any reason, and it doesn't need to be your finger.
To be honest I think that you are just trying to hide the fact that you werent able to prick your finger with a needle to get blood. getting blood from scabs? from mosquito bites? wtf dude... getting blood from your finger is a sign that you are able to go past your fears and a sign of respect, getting blood from a mosquito? not so much.
And by writing all this you are encouraging people that being fearful of pricking your finger is completely ok and get blood in the most easiest way that doesent go out of your comfort zone. really pathetic in my opinion.

ÁrjaBüszkeség

Postby ÁrjaBüszkeség » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:28 pm

Ardgion if you really want to dedicate yourself to our Father then a prick with a needle is nothing. A little pain and that's it, you make an important choice and if you really want to be with Satan then you will do the dedication ritual. Maybe this sounds a bit harsh, but DON'T BE A COWARD! I felt wonderfully after the ritual and relieved that i stand with Satan and our gods, and with the other SS.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:You don't need to cut or prick your finger at all, and it's good that you have the self-preservation to not be able to do it. Just take any small scab or cut from anywhere on your body, it's all the same blood anyway. Got mine from a mosquito bite, not my finger. You only need the smallest drop. The blood doesn't even really matter, it's all about who you are and what your goals are. You want this to work, you want to grow, and you want to do great things. You already are Satan's child! You've shown your intent. You tried. That is all that matters, you are already loved by the gods and already part of our family. If you try again, just use any small cut or scab from anywhere on your body that you have naturally acquired. There is no need to harm yourself, no matter how small and insignificant, for any reason, and it doesn't need to be your finger.
To be honest I think that you are just trying to hide the fact that you werent able to prick your finger with a needle to get blood. getting blood from scabs? from mosquito bites? wtf dude... getting blood from your finger is a sign that you are able to go past your fears and a sign of respect, getting blood from a mosquito? not so much.
And by writing all this you are encouraging people that being fearful of pricking your finger is completely ok and get blood in the most easiest way that doesent go out of your comfort zone. really pathetic in my opinion.

You are totally free to assume whatever you would like without knowing anything about the story, that is fine with me. I tried with a needle, nail, and razor for a long time, probably close to an hour, but it just wouldn't work. I play guitar every day for years, so I have really thick calluses on those fingertips. If it is hard for many people to do with just average fingers, imagine if the skin is several times thicker than normal. I was surprised at how hard I had to be pressing, so hard that once the skin pierced it would surely go very further deeper and probably do a lot of damage. I asked what I should do, read the prayer many times over and over both in my head and out loud to try to make sure I would be heard. I was strongly and clearly guided to just get it from my arm, where the skin was very thin there. I was told that the intent is all that matters most and if anything else small "goes wrong" it doesn't really make a difference. I strongly showed my will to dedicate, and that is all that counts.

The blood is the physical level of prana / vril / chi, that same type of energy in its slowest vibration. That is why we place the drop of blood, to physically connect our own soul energies into the prayer. That is all that this part of the ritual means. It is the same blood in your whole body no matter where it's easiest able to come out. Every person and situation are different, so you can't expect something to work completely the same for everyone. The finger is just a suggestion. For most people, the finger is a fine way to safely do this in a very small way, but of course everyone's different. Satan is all about protecting his children from harm, the mindset that he wants you to do something that could physically harm yourself as some sort of test of your worth couldn't be much more backwards from the truth.

As to the glorifying potential self-harm as some sort of virtue, I find it very Talmudic. If another website told you to cut your wrists in some sort of ritual, would you do that? As an Easter celebration in the Philippians, young men every year actually pierce their wrists and ankles with long nails and nail themselves to crosses literally. I won't, but you can look up a picture of this if you don't believe me. They surely went past their fears and comfort levels to harm themselves very badly as a sign of respect to what they think is their god, their "jesus" character. Of course this is a very extreme example, but is this the direction and mindset that you wish to glorify? Is this type of mindset what you think this part of the ritual is about? Because that's totally wrong. The true reason for it I explained above. All we are doing in this is physically connecting ourselves in SATAN'S NAME to the shared energy of our family - each other and the gods. This is intended to happen in as safe and comfortable of a way as possible, none of the gods wish us any pain. I understand any misunderstanding is only because of cultural differences and differences in past life experiences, and I happily welcome them as a tool for discussion, education, and growth, but I would suggest to you to stop thinking like such a christian.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P I JUST ADDED MORE!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:54 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

You are totally free to assume whatever you would like without knowing anything about the story, that is fine with me. I tried with a needle, nail, and razor for a long time, probably close to an hour, but it just wouldn't work. I play guitar every day for years, so I have really thick calluses on those fingertips. If it is hard for many people to do with just average fingers, imagine if the skin is several times thicker than normal. I was surprised at how hard I had to be pressing, so hard that once the skin pierced it would surely go very further deeper and probably do a lot of damage. I asked what I should do, read the prayer many times over and over both in my head and out loud to try to make sure I would be heard. I was strongly and clearly guided to just get it from my arm, where the skin was very thin there. I was told that the intent is all that matters most and if anything else small "goes wrong" it doesn't really make a difference. I strongly showed my will to dedicate, and that is all that counts.

The blood is the physical level of prana / vril / chi, that same type of energy in its slowest vibration. That is why we place the drop of blood, to physically connect our own soul energies into the prayer. That is all that this part of the ritual means. It is the same blood in your whole body no matter where it's easiest able to come out. Every person and situation are different, so you can't expect something to work completely the same for everyone. The finger is just a suggestion. For most people, the finger is a fine way to safely do this in a very small way, but of course everyone's different. Satan is all about protecting his children from harm, the mindset that he wants you to do something that could physically harm yourself as some sort of test of your worth couldn't be much more backwards from the truth.

As to the glorifying potential self-harm as some sort of virtue, I find it very Talmudic. If another website told you to cut your wrists in some sort of ritual, would you do that? As an Easter celebration in the Philippians, young men every year actually pierce their wrists and ankles with long nails and nail themselves to crosses literally. I won't, but you can look up a picture of this if you don't believe me. They surely went past their fears and comfort levels to harm themselves very badly as a sign of respect to what they think is their god, their "jesus" character. Of course this is a very extreme example, but is this the direction and mindset that you wish to glorify? Is this type of mindset what you think this part of the ritual is about? Because that's totally wrong. The true reason for it I explained above. All we are doing in this is physically connecting ourselves in SATAN'S NAME to the shared energy of our family - each other and the gods. This is intended to happen in as safe and comfortable of a way as possible, none of the gods wish us any pain. I understand any misunderstanding is only because of cultural differences and differences in past life experiences, and I happily welcome them as a tool for discussion, education, and growth, but I would suggest to you to stop thinking like such a christian.
saying I act like a xian wont excuse you from acting like a coward and getting blood from a mosquito for your dedication, you could have just tried pricking any other finger that isnt used to play guitar or making a little cut in your hand if your fingers dont get cut but getting blood from a mosquito Lol.. I despise any method of self harm and no Satanism is my only path and if I was to find blood magick before I probabily wouldnt have done it. It took me sometime too to get blood from my finger but that didn’t stop me from getting it. What did you do for the race awakening ritual, get bitten by a mosquito then smash it and place it on the rune?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Aquarius wrote: saying I act like a xian wont excuse you from acting like a coward and getting blood from a mosquito for your dedication, you could have just tried pricking any other finger that isnt used to play guitar or making a little cut in your hand if your fingers dont get cut but getting blood from a mosquito Lol.. I despise any method of self harm and no Satanism is my only path and if I was to find blood magick before I probabily wouldnt have done it. It took me sometime too to get blood from my finger but that didn’t stop me from getting it. What did you do for the race awakening ritual, get bitten by a mosquito then smash it and place it on the rune?

It was already mostly healed, just the skin was still thinner there than other parts of me so easier to open up. Your suggestion is that I should have taken it from another location that is easier to open, but that is exactly what I did so I'm not really sure what your problem is. :roll: Anyway, I don't care. You simply aren't important enough for your opinion to mean anything to me. If you would like to further a discussion in any sort of meaningful, useful, or educational way, we would all love that. However, it seems to me that you've just been bitching just for the sake of argument without actually saying anything. If you feel a lack of confidence in any way and try to heal it by projecting an inflated sense of superiority, making sure that everybody here knows that you are the toughest person and you're better than me somehow, then I accept that. You win. I haven't known many people with a strong self-confidence who would feel such a need to prove themselves as better for no reason and without adding anything useful to the discussion, most self-confident people I know are content to just sit there quietly knowing that they are right. Maybe this doesn't apply to you, I don't know you. Whatever makes you feel better... If you would like to help and teach us somehow, furthering our growth in a helpful way, I would sincerely love that. But if you would like to just continue bitching around in circles over nothing, then I don't think any more replies are necessary. If it isn't something constructive or educational, it's not needed and only takes up space and wastes our time. Sincerely, good luck. Have a good life. :D I wish you all the growth and success that you want. :D And please only reply to this if you actually have something useful to say.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:05 am

Aquarius wrote: saying I act like a xian wont excuse you from acting like a coward and getting blood from a mosquito for your dedication, you could have just tried pricking any other finger that isnt used to play guitar or making a little cut in your hand if your fingers dont get cut but getting blood from a mosquito Lol.. I despise any method of self harm and no Satanism is my only path and if I was to find blood magick before I probabily wouldnt have done it. It took me sometime too to get blood from my finger but that didn’t stop me from getting it. What did you do for the race awakening ritual, get bitten by a mosquito then smash it and place it on the rune?

It was already mostly healed, just the skin was still thinner there than other parts of me so easier to open up. Your suggestion is that I should have taken it from another location that is easier to open, but that is exactly what I did so I'm not really sure what your problem is. :roll: Anyway, I don't care. You simply aren't important enough for your opinion to mean anything to me. If you would like to further a discussion in any sort of meaningful, useful, or educational way, we would all love that. However, it seems to me that you've just been bitching just for the sake of argument without actually saying anything. If you feel a lack of confidence in any way and try to heal it by projecting an inflated sense of superiority, making sure that everybody here knows that you are the toughest person and you're better than me somehow, then I accept that. You win. I haven't known many people with a strong self-confidence who would feel such a need to prove themselves as better for no reason and without adding anything useful to the discussion, most self-confident people I know are content to just sit there quietly knowing that they are right. Maybe this doesn't apply to you, I don't know you. Whatever makes you feel better... If you would like to help and teach us somehow, furthering our growth in a helpful way, I would sincerely love that. But if you would like to just continue bitching around in circles over nothing, then I don't think any more replies are necessary. If it isn't something constructive or educational, it's not needed and only takes up space and wastes our time. Sincerely, good luck. Have a good life. :D I wish you all the growth and success that you want. :D And please only reply to this if you actually have something useful to say.
Alright sure, stay in your little comfortable bubble then.

Melleeboo6667

Postby Melleeboo6667 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Aquarius wrote:

Its not pathetic, if i clicked right this is a teen group, arent you being a bit hard on this person? A person who is a TEEN?? You never know someones struggles. I doubt it even matters how you get the blood, bite, prick, scab... As long as youre heart is in it it shouldnt matter. Satan looks at your heart and soul and how dedicated you are, not where the blood comes from.

ess

Postby ess » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:35 pm

Maxine has stated many times that drawing blood does not matter.
Heil Shiva!

https://discord.gg/asnJeXn To experienced Satanists, none of this information will be new. But I like to have bible verses ready to copy and paste, join if you'd like.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:22 pm

Melleeboo6667 wrote:Its not pathetic, if i clicked right this is a teen group, arent you being a bit hard on this person? A person who is a TEEN?? You never know someones struggles. I doubt it even matters how you get the blood, bite, prick, scab... As long as youre heart is in it it shouldnt matter. Satan looks at your heart and soul and how dedicated you are, not where the blood comes from.

I don't even care. What is really insecure is somebody who has the need to always let everybody know that they're better than them and try to sound tougher than they are. Small people talking big. People who really do have the self-confidence and pride usually don't have to do this, they already know that they are better than most people so they are fine with quietly letting their greatness show itself. "I'm not actually here to say anything, but everyone look at me! I'm the toughest! I'm the strongest! I'm the best! Now please excuse me so I can go start some meaningless arguments somewhere else." It's nothing more than a childish stage that most of us go through at some point in trying to raise ourselves up, what people don't see when they're in this stage is that what it actually projects is a desperate need for acceptance and attention. I don't have any negativity towards people like this, I was like this too and I think probably everyone has this stage. Then we grow up. This is probably just a young teen with a typical young teen attitude of wanting to grow up big and tough and gain respect but not knowing exactly how to do it. I don't have any negativity to a person like this and I don't think anyone else should either, the attitude will be outgrown soon.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:37 am

Melleeboo6667 wrote:Its not pathetic, if i clicked right this is a teen group, arent you being a bit hard on this person? A person who is a TEEN?? You never know someones struggles. I doubt it even matters how you get the blood, bite, prick, scab... As long as youre heart is in it it shouldnt matter. Satan looks at your heart and soul and how dedicated you are, not where the blood comes from.

I don't even care. What is really insecure is somebody who has the need to always let everybody know that they're better than them and try to sound tougher than they are. Small people talking big. People who really do have the self-confidence and pride usually don't have to do this, they already know that they are better than most people so they are fine with quietly letting their greatness show itself. "I'm not actually here to say anything, but everyone look at me! I'm the toughest! I'm the strongest! I'm the best! Now please excuse me so I can go start some meaningless arguments somewhere else." It's nothing more than a childish stage that most of us go through at some point in trying to raise ourselves up, what people don't see when they're in this stage is that what it actually projects is a desperate need for acceptance and attention. I don't have any negativity towards people like this, I was like this too and I think probably everyone has this stage. Then we grow up. This is probably just a young teen with a typical young teen attitude of wanting to grow up big and tough and gain respect but not knowing exactly how to do it. I don't have any negativity to a person like this and I don't think anyone else should either, the attitude will be outgrown soon.
LOL dude what you write is pretty cringy, I am not showing off any superiority or anything and if you really feel that way that's because you have an inferiority complex yourself, or am I wrong? you are just making me pass as the bad guy who starts arguments for no reason and is a bastard to everyone lol as if you see my post history maybe you will change your mind about that, or not? you're being a drama queen here and not accepting criticism that could make you grow, instead you just talk about how I am definitely an insecure teen with a superiority complex. Because lets face it, who in the right mind would dedicate to Satan, with blood taken from a mosquito ffs.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:48 pm

Aquarius wrote:

LOL dude what you write is pretty cringy, I am not showing off any superiority or anything and if you really feel that way that's because you have an inferiority complex yourself, or am I wrong? you are just making me pass as the bad guy who starts arguments for no reason and is a bastard to everyone lol as if you see my post history maybe you will change your mind about that, or not? you're being a drama queen here and not accepting criticism that could make you grow, instead you just talk about how I am definitely an insecure teen with a superiority complex. Because lets face it, who in the right mind would dedicate to Satan, with blood taken from a mosquito ffs.

Aquarius, stop this.

There is no need for arguments, Prince Beezelbub(hope I pronounced his name right >.<), does NOT appreciate in fights between dedicated SS's.

If you do not like his opinion, fine by me, but DO NOT start meaningless arguments.

If you are so smart and understanding as your history of posts prove that, then why don't you act like it? Why degrade to a level of an infant who just cries and wants attention?

And you, brother (forgive me if I referred to you wrongly >.<), do not pay attention to Aquarius, let him (hopefully he's a guy... apologies if not) let his steam off, but do not pay any mind to it, that means no replies given to him.
People like that only want attention, once they get it, they want it more and more and more..... Hopefully they overgrow it through meditations.

In closing, I just want to add that I am not here to argue, but to merely help you both see your mistakes. [Not saying I don't make mistakes either]

Please, let's keep peace and tranquillity between SS's and rather direct our rage and whatnot towards the destruction of the jews and the enemy.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL LORD BEEZELBUB!!! MAY HE BRING WISDOM AND PEACE INTO ALL OF OUR SS's HEARTS AND MAKE US REALISE THAT IN FIGHTING IS NOT NECESSARY AT ALL!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:37 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:...

No problem here, it's all in the past. I don't care anyway. People think whatever they want, that doesn't have any effect on me. I've never had any negativity toward Aquarius, just that sometimes everyone needs to grow up a little bit. If someone is trying to make themself feel better, good for them I support that. Doesn't bother me.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:11 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I don't even care. What is really insecure is somebody who has the need to always let everybody know that they're better than them and try to sound tougher than they are. Small people talking big. People who really do have the self-confidence and pride usually don't have to do this, they already know that they are better than most people so they are fine with quietly letting their greatness show itself. "I'm not actually here to say anything, but everyone look at me! I'm the toughest! I'm the strongest! I'm the best! Now please excuse me so I can go start some meaningless arguments somewhere else." It's nothing more than a childish stage that most of us go through at some point in trying to raise ourselves up, what people don't see when they're in this stage is that what it actually projects is a desperate need for acceptance and attention. I don't have any negativity towards people like this, I was like this too and I think probably everyone has this stage. Then we grow up. This is probably just a young teen with a typical young teen attitude of wanting to grow up big and tough and gain respect but not knowing exactly how to do it. I don't have any negativity to a person like this and I don't think anyone else should either, the attitude will be outgrown soon.

Aquarius, stop this.

There is no need for arguments, Prince Beezelbub(hope I pronounced his name right >.<), does NOT appreciate in fights between dedicated SS's.

If you do not like his opinion, fine by me, but DO NOT start meaningless arguments.

If you are so smart and understanding as your history of posts prove that, then why don't you act like it? Why degrade to a level of an infant who just cries and wants attention?

And you, brother (forgive me if I referred to you wrongly >.<), do not pay attention to Aquarius, let him (hopefully he's a guy... apologies if not) let his steam off, but do not pay any mind to it, that means no replies given to him.
People like that only want attention, once they get it, they want it more and more and more..... Hopefully they overgrow it through meditations.

In closing, I just want to add that I am not here to argue, but to merely help you both see your mistakes. [Not saying I don't make mistakes either]

Please, let's keep peace and tranquillity between SS's and rather direct our rage and whatnot towards the destruction of the jews and the enemy.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL LORD BEEZELBUB!!! MAY HE BRING WISDOM AND PEACE INTO ALL OF OUR SS's HEARTS AND MAKE US REALISE THAT IN FIGHTING IS NOT NECESSARY AT ALL!!
Might aswell start a new post called Aquarius the big bad guy and expose me for the big bad guy I am.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:17 am

Aquarius wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Aquarius wrote:...
Might aswell start a new post called Aquarius the big bad guy and expose me for the big bad guy I am.

Just stop and grow up.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:47 pm

Aquarius wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Aquarius wrote: LOL dude what you write is pretty cringy, I am not showing off any superiority or anything and if you really feel that way that's because you have an inferiority complex yourself, or am I wrong? you are just making me pass as the bad guy who starts arguments for no reason and is a bastard to everyone lol as if you see my post history maybe you will change your mind about that, or not? you're being a drama queen here and not accepting criticism that could make you grow, instead you just talk about how I am definitely an insecure teen with a superiority complex. Because lets face it, who in the right mind would dedicate to Satan, with blood taken from a mosquito ffs.

Aquarius, stop this.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I don't even care. What is really insecure is somebody who has the need to always let everybody know that they're better than them and try to sound tougher than they are. Small people talking big. People who really do have the self-confidence and pride usually don't have to do this, they already know that they are better than most people so they are fine with quietly letting their greatness show itself. "I'm not actually here to say anything, but everyone look at me! I'm the toughest! I'm the strongest! I'm the best! Now please excuse me so I can go start some meaningless arguments somewhere else." It's nothing more than a childish stage that most of us go through at some point in trying to raise ourselves up, what people don't see when they're in this stage is that what it actually projects is a desperate need for acceptance and attention. I don't have any negativity towards people like this, I was like this too and I think probably everyone has this stage. Then we grow up. This is probably just a young teen with a typical young teen attitude of wanting to grow up big and tough and gain respect but not knowing exactly how to do it. I don't have any negativity to a person like this and I don't think anyone else should either, the attitude will be outgrown soon.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

http://web.archive.org/web/201603091737 ... rpose_.pdf

I suggest you read this. Found it in Satan's Library.

I hope you open your eyes and finally wake up to the bullshit you have been causing in this topic.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:43 pm

Everyone just chill and do the final RTR.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:57 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

Aquarius, stop this.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

http://web.archive.org/web/201603091737 ... rpose_.pdf

I suggest you read this. Found it in Satan's Library.

I hope you open your eyes and finally wake up to the bullshit you have been causing in this topic.
Beautiful sermon, thanks I needed that, but still, that has nothing to do with what I wrote, I am not egopatic and I do not believe I am a god or anything similar, the topic was closed anyway and you have started it again.