Question on Polygamory

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Truthseeker666

Question on Polygamory

Postby Truthseeker666 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:30 am

I was doing some curiosity research and found out that it is illegal to be married to more than one spouse in both the US and my country. Long story short I'm now curious to know if it is acceptable to have a relationship between three people. I know that things like personal sexual preferences are our own as long as there is consent, but I know there are boundaries and lines that should not be crossed due to the upholding of ethics.

Thanks!

HP Mageson666

Re: Question on Polygamory

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:27 am

Yeah don't break the laws were you live.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat May 19, 2018 12:56 am

Truthseeker666 wrote:I was doing some curiosity research and found out that it is illegal to be married to more than one spouse in both the US and my country. Long story short I'm now curious to know if it is acceptable to have a relationship between three people. I know that things like personal sexual preferences are our own as long as there is consent, but I know there are boundaries and lines that should not be crossed due to the upholding of ethics.

Thanks!

Satan, the top God, has 5 wives. As Mr Bumble said, "The law is an ass". It is asinine, designed to squeeze us, who are not "law"-makers and part of the 1%.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Truthseeker666

Postby Truthseeker666 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:08 am

Crap! I apologize I didn't realize this was posted. This was my draft for this subject... Oh well at least we know what when you press the wrong button when some one walks in :roll: .

As for my question it was badly fazed( if one would call it that.) Despite how it sounded it was actually a question from pure curiosity, so no I am not interested in having a relationship with two people or even one person for that matter at this time :? . The question was meant to be out of curiosity since I've never seen any thing on the topic. I know there are topic on things like how same-sex relationships work within the gentile community and why they are important. The same with how relationships are important to have unified between the man and the woman especially with the Xian bs on love. That's all there is to it, asking a question that hasn't been asked before.

As for the illegal part, it was me wondering if there really was a reason for it to be illegal or not. It use to be illegal for two people of the same sex to marry and I was wondering if this was a similar thing going on or not.

Well at least when it's all said and done we can always look back and laugh at the fact that I pressed the wrong button. :lol:

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat May 19, 2018 6:34 am

It is "MuH ILlEgAlZ" because sex/orgasm is natural, creative, and very powerful energy. It is highly dangerous to the jew. Suppression of Nature causes mental ill health and crime, and that is when the jew can control you either by manipulating your inability to think and reason, or by locking you up - all for the reason of atrophying your Soul, which makes you weaker and more (com)pliant.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy