The "Satanic" Pope, Goy...The "Satanic" Pope...

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

The "Satanic" Pope, Goy...The "Satanic" Pope...

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:36 pm

It's interesting to see how far people can go with bullshitting at themselves rather than seeing obvious facts. It's actually a law of reality that the truth hurts people more than a ton of bricks. In particular people who are so deeply into lies, that reality doesn't justify anything of their beliefs anymore. One such case is the people who believe in a "Satanic" Influence over the Vatican.

It's interesting that these people blame the Illuminati, the Freemasons and many other orders. Of which you can find all their books online (the actual ones) and read them.

If this people ever bothered to open the bible, or the pages of Church History for that liking (the book spread to all 4 corners of the planet by the Vatican and the Christian Church) they would read the agenda of the church really clearly. Which is to instate a global plantation for the Jewish Race to rule over. A war of 'egalitarianism', bottomless equality, and enforced impoverishment so every parasite can live.

Those who never read the Gospels they believe that for some reason, Rabbi Christ, known to the jews as the Rebel Rabbi Yehoshua who had to do a lot of Tikkun (rectification through jewish practices) before he would claim Messianic status, is not a good boy for that yet. He actually talks about killing, murder, and destruction worldwide, ripping families, states and the people's soul apart in places of fiery torment. And how after such 'necessary' things his own order, with his chosen Jewish Disciples, will be imposed upon the earth.

For some reason a lot of people are stuck in that this jewish egregore and cultural totem is actually "real". Who created hoaxes for 20 centuries of Rabbi Christ being real? The Vatican. Who gave people in Asia copies of the best seller bullshit book namely the Bible? The Vatican. Who claims all the time they believe in an "All Powerful God"...The Vatican.

So why do the stupid Goyim that didn't know how to write their own name a few hundreds of years ago, nowadays believe so strongly in the "REAL EXISTENCE OF JESUS", because of the Vatican. If it were not for the Vatican to loot, murder, do inquisitions, suppress revolution of science and the human mind, the hoax of christianity would have perished a long time ago. Same as the stupid serf goyim who now 'debate'...Based on what? What the Vatican gave them to debate...

Somehow these useless sheep that believe in these hoaxes turn their little finger to accuse Vatican of being "Luciferian" and "Satanic" simply because they said so.

Rapist priest? The Devil's work.
Stealing Church? The Devil's work.
Everyone a child molestor at the Vatican? The Devil's work.

One if they have the IQ of a fish right here will understand what is going on. One who OBSERVES or happens to KNOW about these evils, doesn't BLAME or HATE what keeps these perverts and sickening people to POWER, but rather, gets their hate misdirected on their ENEMIES. So the end result of this is that these people always stay in power to further commit what they have been doing all along.

In other words, in a world dominated by the jews and their cultural conception, nobody fights the jews, but visages and ghosts of 'Devils' instead. So the real evil people always stay in power.

Everytime Tom robs a bank, he says Jerry, who is innocent, did it. Jerry may have even saw him stealing to the bank and wanted to report it to the police or do something about it. The Mob is sent to attack Jerry, and Tom can loot freely. This is the "Devil Made The Pious Ones Do It" meme in simple English. Tom is the Vatican or Christian, or Jew, and Jerry is the Devil, their opposer, their accuser.

But the above is too clever for the dysgenics manifestations of the Christians to understand, then I digress: They, based on natural standards of the abusers and the abused, "deserve" to have their little kids to be abducted by the jews and the christian pastors, so they can be tortured and worse. Technically they HAND OUT their children so long they TOLERATE all of the above, and keep a blind eye to everything on purpose. And the enemy knows this so they keep going.

Everytime their kids are abducted in some chamber in the Vatican by Tom (Christian), they beat Jerry (The Devil) on the head with a club, because they saw Tom (Christian) abusing their kids. Tell me if that makes any sense. Well it doesn't have to make in Christianity logic is a sin. So... Jerry is the bad person here as he prompted disbelief in the church, not Tom. And therefore, it's Jerry's (The Devil's) fault. We must not Judge Tom the Christian either, he must have fallen victim to the Devil...And who are we to judge after all, "Only God Can Judge Me", and every other rapist on the Vatican of course.

What remains out of this is:

1. We fight to extinguish the influence of Jerry.
2. Tom Rapes and Abuses Freely.
3. Those who decide who has power simply give all the power to Tom to rape, and weaken Jerry, accuse him, attack him etc.

Another happy day in the Vatican.

Now, how important it is for the Vatican to always maintain the hoax that it's the DEVIL'S fault? It's the most important thing they can do. Actually, without it, they will be killed in the open and all their empire will collapse.

So what are christians doing when they are blaming the "Pope" to be a Satanist? They simply reinforce the above meme and the church keeps going. They empower it, they do not 'weaken' it. They expand it's influence and make sure all their enemies always get the blame and pay for things they never did. Even the pope themselves and many other freemasons play into this play here and there to keep their hoax going if absolutely necessary. It's done for their greater ends.

If you kill and exterminate all the planet as the revelation happily 'expects', it's very good, you are bringing Jisux Christ closer to his coming. You hate someone and you want to kill them? Don't worry about prison or anything like that, the stupid Aryan Goyim Slaves came up with this "JUDICIARY SYSTEM" bullshit, like these Pagan Retards had in Ancient Athens for example.

Let's do it the biblical way: You can instead just 'repent' it to your local pastor, and God will always 'forgive' you. So might as well do it, since you can always 'repent' on your sins. You can just talk to a past about it at Sunday and go commit it again next Saturday. In Christianity you can do anything so long you just 'repent' about it later. As it's the rule of Christianity the "God" will always forgive you no matter what, and you can freely commit such later.

According to them the Vatican, and the church, which teaches them the bullshit they believe, is somehow, the material body of some all powerful entity, that they know as Christ, whose father is the god of the hebrews, Jehovah. Now images they kiss and revere, of this spook, exist on every corner of the Vatican. Watching every single priest. How does one become a priest is by studying for more than 12 hours a day about christian 'spirituality', acting in 'christian morality', and doing everything they can to not 'sin', living the 'saintly life'. In other words one follows the bible for decades letter to letter for maybe even decades, preaches it, spreads it, immerses in it. One spends their whole life on top of this book, reading about it, debating it, reading commentary about it, reading about the life of the 'pious saints' and so forth. One is fully immersed in their spiritual belief system.

As time progresses the people who rise to the top ranks they commit all sorts of child molestation, crimes and atrocities. But simply they are coming closer to their own "God". JHVH and Jesus both admit of planning genocide, extinction of all races, wiping out planet earth, spreading stupidity and doing double talking (Love-Burn you in hell for all eternity) and the like.

What Christians cannot admit is that they are just worshiping like sadomasochists a jewish cultural totem and idol. The more they interact with it, they more they become like it. They more hate grows in their heart for idolaters. What is the difference from the pope and any other evil rapist christian who beats his wife all day, is that the pope has more riches, and the pope is more immersed in the same jewish energy matrix the jews have created.

All their life is built around "God" and doing the "Right thing". They pray to "God" for 10 hours on end, do churches, litanies, begging "God" all the time to bless them and enlighten them. Even if that was the reality they on the backhand tried to worship the "Dark Forces", all the time spent on an ALL POWERFUL AND SUPREMELY MORAL AND GOOD LORD WITH ULTIMATE POWER TO FART THE UNIVERSE would stop them from eating like pigs, in the very least, let alone commit all sorts of crimes.

Christians who rave about a Satanic Pope have understood a very fundamental reality: Them on their own neglect the almighty power of the jewish "God" in which they supposedly believe. Which renders their religion by default a hoax, as it's built on the hoax of monotheism. Not only they admit their god is 'weak', and that the so called 'enemy forces' have the upper hand, but that all of them combined are an mass of weak shitheads, that have an "All powerful" jewish totem to back them up and they can't do anything to even combat the influences coming from their so called 'enemies'. So even if one accepts this assumption it's just something that self-collapses all the christian narrative.

As some people have stated before in the philosophical approach of Christianity. Why do you need a powerful God when you have a Devil for everything "God" fails to do? (((God))) has failed at everything to the point the existence of a "Devil" is absolutely necessary to cover for his own impotence. If it were not for the Devil for the Christians to blame everything onto, they would have woken up or would have to agree to the reality that their "All powerful God" is nothing but a jewish hoax.

Below I write the dedication ritual for the Christians. It's just Christianity in a nutshell.

I swear solemnly to the jewish egregore, god of the material jewish gang and mafia to never accept it as an evil thing, never believe it's followers are evil, or their plans, and question neither nor look for justice no matter what it does to me: therefore I am a good christian. Through thick and thin I will remain a useless disgusting slave, but I may, on occasion, whine about it: but solely on good ends, if that is to reinforce the influence of the church and increase it's followers by recruiting the stupid by means of holy deception and honorable deceit. On occasion I may also pretend to be a nationalist, if required, to deceive and misdirect the angry mob from finally dealing out with the christian hoax imposed by the holy jews on us, in full righteousness. If I see anything I do not like I will just say it's the devil, a pagan god, a random ghost or whatever else but the christian criminal doing it, exactly as my pastor said. I am too a little worker for future Zion, I too lick the balls of the mighty Rabbi from the Levant, may I please be included in the 144,000 chosen jews please, when the time, that I, by my own stupidity, do bring, does come to pass? Please do not kill me like the bible says for I have been a good slave, always serving the master jew day and night. Shalom Yisrael, Shalom Rabbi Christ. " - Christian Sheeple Tard.

Victory of satan

Re: The "Satanic" Pope, Goy...The "Satanic" Pope...

Postby Victory of satan » Thu May 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Ironic... Christianity needs Satan and the demons, because they are part of their narrative, the ones who they hate...
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Victory of satan wrote:Ironic... Christianity needs Satan and the demons, because they are part of their narrative, the ones who they hate...

It needs it because it was created as an anti-culture to the Pagan culture. It's just a reversal of it, a twist. It has to be twisting AROUND something, which is Satan and the Pagan Gods as they are seen from the jewish lenses. This is the lie upon which it's built.

Essentially christianity is not a religion, it's just a reverse Paganism that tries to convince itself that it came first. So it's doomed to revolve around which that created it, try to fight it, and hoping it will eradicate it's roots.

But it's damned to fail as if it does it then it will go extinct, as it was an anti-culture to begin with. So in post christian utopia there is nothing to be a christian for.

Victory of satan

Postby Victory of satan » Thu May 17, 2018 4:51 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Victory of satan wrote:Ironic... Christianity needs Satan and the demons, because they are part of their narrative, the ones who they hate...

Satan doesn't need them though...And this is what they can't take.

Christian are perverts, they want you to take a rotting hanged body as a model for your life and family, they are attracted to diseases and diseased people, portraying them as "martyrs" and "fighters", and we have lots of people who believe in Christianity that have bad diseases such as cancer or related stuff, but they keep believing, they keep having a very strong faith in their death religion, and Jewish media talks about her, telling that is an "example of faith, resilience and strength, everyone should follow that behavior" and christards get emotional, and in the end that person dies... I think Christians use this tactics to subliminally link diseased people to Jesus, his suffering and his fights against the "evil of this world" and somehow telling that problems and illnesses are good, and this is logical, in fact they teach that poverty is a virtue, and related crap...

That person could have saved herself through astrology and meditation, why doing that emotional narrative about her illness when maybe Saturn was hitting very bad on your life and you could do a sun square or related stuff...

Ironic... Christianity warns people about the "second death" or the death of the soul and tells them that their faith will save them from that, but the same Chri$$tianity will determine that spiritual death, because they teach that meditation is "of the devil" and you have to stay away from that

In reality the enemy of Christianity (Satan) and his teachings (meditation, astrology, spiritual knowledge) will save them...

My grand mother believed very hard in Christianity and she had some psychological problems, she called my mother (when she was still alive, she died a few years ago) only to say bad things to her, to make her feel guilty for things of the past, say things that made my mother cry a lot some times, and to accuse her of mistakes of the past, and stuff like that, and one day, after years of terrible words my grand mother said "I'm sorry, daughter, but it is Satan's fault if I behave this way"
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu May 17, 2018 5:39 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:...

Someone told me that according to a book of facts, "the" bible didn't have a Devil/anti-god in it, until people started questioning all of the evil.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:17 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

Someone told me that according to a book of facts, "the" bible didn't have a Devil/anti-god in it, until people started questioning all of the evil.

People find out too much, they add things to this so called 'book'.

It's well known the so called 'bible' has hundreds of versions over the hundreds of years. Because it's the book of god and it's unaltered goy...lol

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Thu May 17, 2018 6:46 pm

i Remember sometimes back reading Dan Brown's "Angels And Demons" and halfway thru am Like,skrew Illuminati for infiltrating Masonry who in return infiltrated vatican And then Fucked everythin in vatican.But at the end,Dan Brown reveals the rot in vatican Chambers but unfortunately never Reveals The Real Monsters(The Cancerous Jews and Their Thoughtform of a God).
Hail Satan!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 pm

On a side note there is a bit of progress :)

I was browsing 9gag, the joke site and among all the jokes both funny and idiotic ones you can sporadically see posts or comments criticizing or making fun of jews.

Since the last violences in Gaza nad the border with Palestine, the jews are very hated ;)

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Here in my country the President plus his family are into Jewish witchcraft, planting a lot of tree of lives(maybe to feed with energy the Jewish egregore and being as a conduct of goyim energy) and now they are in the situation of all people hating them(check Nicaraguan national issue where police,army and government sheeps are killing us the common people).
Now the goy is saying that somehow the Vice president is ((Satanic)) just because she planted tree of lives in order to harvest the goyim energy and she plus all ther highest authorities are being called ((Satanists)) and ((sold their soul to the Devil))...while in the real life they all praise Rabbi Christ, ask God for guidance and being like the Vatican priests 24/7.

Lol, they are funny and stupid.

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:42 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

It needs it because it was created as an anti-culture to the Pagan culture. It's just a reversal of it, a twist. It has to be twisting AROUND something, which is Satan and the Pagan Gods as they are seen from the jewish lenses. This is the lie upon which it's built.

Essentially christianity is not a religion, it's just a reverse Paganism that tries to convince itself that it came first. So it's doomed to revolve around which that created it, try to fight it, and hoping it will eradicate it's roots.

But it's damned to fail as if it does it then it will go extinct, as it was an anti-culture to begin with. So in post christian utopia there is nothing to be a christian for.

That is when they flip the coin to their true manifestation of this pseudo religion, which is communism or should we just call it jooism.

When the "spiritual" side is on the ropes and becoming the minority they do a little dance of rhetoric and commit some atrocities that have materialists at odds with "spiritualists" and actual spiritualists, and after they maim each other the joo situates the coin on its communism side.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Thu May 17, 2018 8:00 pm

Something that always made me laugh was the Xian concept of "muh luciferian one world order" or some shit, like some modern era "satanic illuminati" trend that's "making everyone in the west a homosexual" or something to that effect. The thing about the "one world order" always makes me realize how low IQ these people are. It's really no surprise. Stop people from being smart enough to remember a myriad of Gods with different names, roles and stories, and just let them believe in as something as intellectually pathetic as "muh God". It's no wonder human progress was so crippled when people had to put in so little effort into spirituality.

Think about it simply too. All Pagan religions worshiped the same Gods, true, however it was done in culturally unique ways, bearing different aesthetics, names, and ritualistic traditions personal to any culture. It kept the world beautiful and distinct, like an painters' palette, with striking blues, purples, reds, greens, yellows etc. Guess what, you mix all these colors together and you get a shitty poo brown. My point is, the "one world order" already happened. Xianity was exported to every corner of the world, replacing distinct ethnic religions. Xians ARE the one world order. The sheer ignorance of history stops any of these deluded retards, even the ones smart enough to smell the jew, from seeing the real victims of history. How do Xians do it, I wonder? Somehow worshiping the Bible Jews and then saying modern Jews are evil in the same breath. The sheer mental gymnastics one needs to somehow call the jews "satanic" is unbelievable. All this new Pope is doing, even if not intentionally, is just revealing the true nature of Xianity, as all his attempts at appealing to modern morality are causing the despicable structure of the Vatican to crumble to dust inch by inch.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu May 17, 2018 8:15 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

It's well known the so called 'bible' has hundreds of versions over the hundreds of years. Because it's the book of god and it's unaltered goy...lol

Yeah... :roll: I never read it, but I also came across the apocrypha the so-called "banned books of the bible". I asked a church leader about it and they said it is OK to read but to be careful with it.

I still haven't read it, but I expect it is contained in the vatican, and also I think there might have been more female-authoured books which the catholics/vatican decided to not add to, or to remove from, "the" bible, or replace books in it with others from the apocrypha. As such, regarding more females - there was a documentary on recently about the women around "jesus", the "new evidence" of how instrumental they were in the story. I bet christians had perverse boners and orgasms about that. Da wamenz wouldn't, of course, because de wimmin can't have boners, plus they are supposed to be subdued...which they'd ignore, despite the MuH nEw EvIdEnCe.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Someone told me that according to a book of facts, "the" bible didn't have a Devil/anti-god in it, until people started questioning all of the evil.

Yeah... :roll: I never read it, but I also came across the apocrypha the so-called "banned books of the bible". I asked a church leader about it and they said it is OK to read but to be careful with it.

I still haven't read it, but I expect it is contained in the vatican, and also I think there might have been more female-authoured books which the catholics/vatican decided to not add to, or to remove from, "the" bible, or replace books in it with others from the apocrypha. As such, regarding more females - there was a documentary on recently about the women around "jesus", the "new evidence" of how instrumental they were in the story. I bet christians had perverse boners and orgasms about that. Da wamenz wouldn't, of course, because de wimmin can't have boners, plus they are supposed to be subdued...which they'd ignore, despite the MuH nEw EvIdEnCe.

I tell you with 100% certainty that there are books and 'gospels' or even manuscripts that fully disprove christianity on their own, making it look like a joke. For this reason every so often there were add ons and removals to the biblical books, and the whole of the biblical lore. But they will never fall on random hands at this point. They are in locks, in remote Islands, who knows where.

Everyone in the higher strata who has a brain knows it's a hoax, its the mass population that doesn't. They keep people illiterate for too long as well.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:49 pm

Arcadia wrote:S...

I notice christians are mentally unsane. They worship jews because they are evil. Actually if jews were any good they wouldn't be worshiping them, as they wouldn't influence them in anyway. Jews don't really have any respectable qualities either. And they want to partake in the plunder of this 'new world' they are creating. They are not "innocent" at least those in power.

I have came to know Christians and also many clerics and I know firsthand what these people are. They swim in gold and plunder, sometimes in occult knowledge, in influence, in all sorts of delicacies. They are feeding from the beast of excrement they are creating. Some feed less, some feed more.

Christianity is like a mafia system where the buttons of a mafia have to compete to become the highest profiting goyim to the jew and get some shekels in return for it. That's what it is spiritually but also materially.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:30 am

The radical racial egalitarianism the Jews promote is just Jewish racism against Gentiles....."Oy Veh Goyim your all just the same animals G_D tells us you are in our Torahhhhh and Talmuuud."

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:34 am

Watch any evangelical pastard and that is all they talk about how "god" is going to steal wealth from other people and then give this stolen loot to them and how wonderful this is. Then they demand all their dumb followers loot in the form of mega donations. As their dumb followers cheer on stealing from other people as moral. And it is all in the Bible to do this as well. That is the point of Communism stealing other peoples stuff.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Arcadia wrote:S...

I notice christians are mentally unsane. They worship jews because they are evil. Actually if jews were any good they wouldn't be worshiping them, as they wouldn't influence them in anyway. Jews don't really have any respectable qualities either. And they want to partake in the plunder of this 'new world' they are creating. They are not "innocent" at least those in power.

I have came to know Christians and also many clerics and I know firsthand what these people are. They swim in gold and plunder, sometimes in occult knowledge, in influence, in all sorts of delicacies. They are feeding from the beast of excrement they are creating. Some feed less, some feed more.

Christianity is like a mafia system where the buttons of a mafia have to compete to become the highest profiting goyim to the jew and get some shekels in return for it. That's what it is spiritually but also materially.

www.joyofsatan.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:38 am

The Jews use Satan as the scape goat for all their evil.... Which is why the Jews push fake Satanism to then convince people that Satanism is what he Bible states it is and make it look repulsive to the average person. That way the Goyim don't reconnect with Satan and our Gods. Its no different then how the Jews put on Swastika's and go out in public and act like (((Hollywood Nazi's))). To push Gentiles away from any political movement or idea that threatens their control.

www.joyofsatan.com

Egon

Postby Egon » Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 am

I used the quotes about infanticide in the bible to debate a xtian and she said it was proof of "god's sovereignty"...

HoodedCobra666 wrote:I notice christians are mentally unsane. They worship jews because they are evil.

Leon hitler 666

Postby Leon hitler 666 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Hey hp i need your help in something can you tell us info and do a post about fasting and if it affects my health negatively the problem is i am not free and my parents force me to fast god damn ramadan piece of crap thank you hp

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Egon wrote:I used the quotes about infanticide in the bible to debate a xtian and she said it was proof of "god's sovereignty"...

HoodedCobra666 wrote:I notice christians are mentally unsane. They worship jews because they are evil.

Then he will go on a panel and rave about "Pro life" and how "Abortion is a Sin in the eyes of g00d".

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Leon hitler 666 wrote:Hey hp i need your help in something can you tell us info and do a post about fasting and if it affects my health negatively the problem is i am not free and my parents force me to fast god damn ramadan piece of crap thank you hp

Fasting is extremely dangerous.

It's not against "Ramadan" to have supplements such as multivitamins, or is it? If not, get some and start taking them frequently.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri May 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Leon hitler 666 wrote:Hey hp i need your help in something can you tell us info and do a post about fasting and if it affects my health negatively the problem is i am not free and my parents force me to fast god damn ramadan piece of crap thank you hp

Call social services or the law enforcement. Parents can't force you to fast. They could be denounced for malnutrition.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Call social services or the law enforcement. Parents can't force you to fast. They could be denounced for malnutrition.

This is bullshit advice. Walk out of your bubble Stormblood, in most Islamic countries there is no law, no rights for human beings, and no care either.

In many others, the law is Islamic, or Sharia Law. Aka, if he thinks of not fasting that might as well be "illegal". The people can harm the person in question over there.

If this person is in the Middle East, there is no 'authority'. The 'authorities' will just fuck him up on accord with his parents. The parents can also lie.

Try to find a solution to your own as I instructed. And be clever.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 pm

From what I know Ramadan is not an actual fast from certain aliments but a fast in a specific time period. So you could eat at night all the nutrients you need, more like intermitent fasting. The most DANGEROUS aspect of Ramadan is the prohibition to not drink any liquids especially in the hot Arabic countries. Whatever you do stay hydrated if you can, it's dangerous to do otherwise!

From my discussions with muslim people Ramadan can be avoided if you are sick, so you could pretend to not feel good if that works.

luis

Postby luis » Fri May 18, 2018 9:13 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

This is bullshit advice. Walk out of your bubble Stormblood, in most Islamic countries there is no law, no rights for human beings, and no care either.

In many others, the law is Islamic, or Sharia Law. Aka, if he thinks of not fasting that might as well be "illegal". The people can harm the person in question over there.

If this person is in the Middle East, there is no 'authority'. The 'authorities' will just fuck him up on accord with his parents. The parents can also lie.

What about using a binding spell? (Of course only if he has a place where he can vibrate mantra...) If you can try with the binding spell and make it in the way that they can't force you to fast anymore, or if you can't vibrate you could try with a thoughtform and let it absorbe the energy of the sun, i'm sure there are magical way to fix this situation. Men i can't imagine to live in a house of muslims (or super xtians) :?

amigos

Postby amigos » Fri May 18, 2018 9:36 pm

I´m sorry, i wont to as a questions. I new in this group. I know a catholik prist who wont to be a server o Satan. This is posible?

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat May 19, 2018 1:36 am

Egon wrote:I used the quotes about infanticide in the bible to debate a xtian and she said it was proof of "god's sovereignty"...

You should have said that you are made in "god's" "image", to which she would agree; and that you have to emulate "god", to which she would agree; then tell her to let you murder her children, or children of those she loves so much if she doesn't have any of her own, or her younger siblings, and say that she cannot deny you such...

contradictions, inconsistencies, and hypocrisies...stupidities, idiocies, retardations... all intensify
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

Then he will go on a panel and rave about "Pro life" and how "Abortion is a Sin in the eyes of g00d".

Oy... :roll:

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

It's not against "Ramadan" to have supplements such as multivitamins, or is it? If not, get some and start taking them frequently.

What I learnt is they don't fast. They stuff their faces at night, and starve themselves during the day.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 am

amigos wrote:I´m sorry, i wont to as a questions. I new in this group. I know a catholik prist who wont to be a server o Satan. This is posible?

A catholic priest wanting to become a Satanist? That's a joke. Most probably he thinks making a deal or other nonsense:

If you and him are really serious start by reading the whole website here:
joyofsatan.org

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:51 am

amigos wrote:I´m sorry, i wont to as a questions. I new in this group. I know a catholik prist who wont to be a server o Satan. This is posible?

Learn the joyofsatan.org main site combined with studying of:

The origins of Christianity and other Abrahamic faiths:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170121012 ... ic542.html
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/

Use the forums to search topics of interest that were already answeared.

Some topics that will clear probable misconceptions that you have:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2265
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=355

Exit the jewtrix video is a must watch for new people:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foJVpQgJbjw

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Maybe he wants you to show him if you know anything about "Satanism" instead? You need to be careful. Remain anonymous if you are to give him any information and/or pass him any links.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:10 pm

Grab your crotch and tell him to sit and spin.

He'll have to do his own research.

Leon hitler 666

Postby Leon hitler 666 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:41 pm

It's not against "Ramadan" to have supplements such as multivitamins, or is it? If not, get some and start taking them frequently.[/quote]
It is against it i feel so drained i hate it i never felt worse

Egon

Postby Egon » Sat May 19, 2018 2:09 pm

FancyMancy wrote:You should have said that you are made in "god's" "image", to which she would agree; and that you have to emulate "god", to which she would agree; then tell her to let you murder her children, or children of those she loves so much if she doesn't have any of her own, or her younger siblings, and say that she cannot deny you such...

contradictions, inconsistencies, and hypocrisies...stupidities, idiocies, retardations... all intensify.

I used all kinds of arguments including such examplary cases. She/xtians in general ignore and fake they've forgoten everything and go back to muh feelz and how xtianity the moral standard and Satan/Hitler is "hate" and "evil" all over again cause you've just proven with biblical quotes it's the other way around, therefore it is not and you're mean.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sat May 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Concerning "forced" mudslime fasting.
You have to assess for your own situation how bad things are. It's a scale really. The worst would be in a country and family where they would kill you outright for expressing doubts about pisslam and anything related to it (including fasting). The best is they really don't care what you do as long as your don't make public trouble (yeah there are people like that).
You can drink and eat during the day in secret. Drinking water shouldn't be very hard. Hide some bottles, you can also drink when you are in the bathroom with the door locked etc.
For eating it's a bit harder obviously you won't get meals during day so go for small and discreet snacking.

luis

Postby luis » Sat May 19, 2018 9:16 pm

Egon wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:You should have said that you are made in "god's" "image", to which she would agree; and that you have to emulate "god", to which she would agree; then tell her to let you murder her children, or children of those she loves so much if she doesn't have any of her own, or her younger siblings, and say that she cannot deny you such...

contradictions, inconsistencies, and hypocrisies...stupidities, idiocies, retardations... all intensify.

I used all kinds of arguments including such examplary cases. She/xtians in general ignore and fake they've forgoten everything and go back to muh feelz and how xtianity the moral standard and Satan/Hitler is "hate" and "evil" all over again cause you've just proven with biblical quotes it's the other way around, therefore it is not and you're mean.

You see they are under a spell of....stupidity.

I hate when they go 'muuh feelz jewsus iz my savior!!!' -_- My grondmother litteraly agree with me everytime and i can see that in reality she doesn't agree with xtianity at all (she is really a satanic soul) but SHE STILL pray to that fucking shit! Why? :( I know that she is old but still i don't understand her...

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat May 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Egon wrote:

Yes, I know... "The" bible is written by "god" because "the" bible says that "god" says that it wrote it...

We all know that the Harry Potter books are proof that Harry Potter exists. We just don't know who he is because the books say so, and the graven image of him was just an artist's (jew's) impression. We cannot find such schools, either, because the books also decided that for us, as well.

luis wrote:
Egon wrote:

I hate when they go 'muuh feelz jewsus iz my savior!!!' -_- My grondmother litteraly agree with me everytime and i can see that in reality she doesn't agree with xtianity at all (she is really a satanic soul) but SHE STILL pray to that fucking shit! Why? :( I know that she is old but still i don't understand her...

A lifetime of brainwashing buries very deeply in many ways, on many levels, to many degrees.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

luis

Postby luis » Sun May 20, 2018 8:33 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Egon wrote:

Yes, I know... "The" bible is written by "god" because "the" bible says that "god" says that it wrote it...

We all know that the Harry Potter books are proof that Harry Potter exists. We just don't know who he is because the books say so, and the graven image of him was just an artist's (jew's) impression. We cannot find such schools, either, because the books also decided that for us, as well.

luis wrote:
Egon wrote:

A lifetime of brainwashing buries very deeply in many ways, on many levels, to many degrees.

Yeah i know and it's sad even because if it was not for 'muuh feelz' she is not xtian at all (in the way that she doesn't agree with the bible and understand that is bad)

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun May 20, 2018 10:07 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

He didn't say he is in an Islamic country. I realised I had to add "if you do not live in an Islamic country" only after sending the post. If he is in any other country, he could receive support from law enforcement or social services, especially in Catholic countries because non-Jewish civilians and non-Shabbos Goyim hate Islam.

If he is in an Islamic country, then cunning and binding are the only way to deal with this.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

SS322

Postby SS322 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:59 am

FancyMancy wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Someone told me that according to a book of facts, "the" bible didn't have a Devil/anti-god in it, until people started questioning all of the evil.

The apocrypha are jewish scriptures that made it into the christian old testament. Some of these texts didn't even make it into the tanakh but only into the OT, meaning that the bible actually contains more jewish scriptures than the torah itself. One of those apocrypha is called "jesus sirach" which was written by some fella called (((yehoshua ben sirach))). This is a good argument against those "aryan jesus" morons as it's undeniable proof that "jesus" is just a hebrew name which got Latinized.

Egon

Postby Egon » Wed May 30, 2018 11:32 am

The tanakh is the (jewish and protestant) old testament itself and the torah is the first 5 books. What should be noted is that the tanakh is made up of 24 book, the catholic bible is 72 and the protestant bible is 66. All tied into kabbalah.

SS322 wrote:The apocrypha are jewish scriptures that made it into the christian old testament. Some of these texts didn't even make it into the tanakh but only into the OT, meaning that the bible actually contains more jewish scriptures than the torah itself. One of those apocrypha is called "jesus sirach" which was written by some fella called (((yehoshua ben sirach))). This is a good argument against those "aryan jesus" morons as it's undeniable proof that "jesus" is just a hebrew name which got Latinized.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed May 30, 2018 1:39 pm

SS322 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

The apocrypha are jewish scriptures that made it into the christian old testament. Some of these texts didn't even make it into the tanakh but only into the OT, meaning that the bible actually contains more jewish scriptures than the torah itself. One of those apocrypha is called "jesus sirach" which was written by some fella called (((yehoshua ben sirach))). This is a good argument against those "aryan jesus" morons as it's undeniable proof that "jesus" is just a hebrew name which got Latinized.

Nor. Dat's just da debull twyin' tuh cowwupt fings, und jeebus isunt a j00; it's a faeriesee.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy