Planetary Square For Neptune, Uranus, Or Pluto?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Νίκος

Re: Planetary Square For Neptune, Uranus, Or Pluto?

Postby Νίκος » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:40 pm

luis wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
Quietlysings666 wrote:

:o THat sounds like alot of fun I wanna do the earth one since im ON it.

I would like to do the Neptune square !Unlike Uranus and Pluto the planet's Neptune energies doesn't sound so harmful for me !Also the square for the planet earth also sounds very interesting and I haven't seen any advise from any Hp to say that the energies of earth are dangerous so why not do it? ;)

Read this and you'll understand why you shouldn't do them https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7970&p=29556&hilit=Neptune+square#p29407

Those square's are probabily fake, yea HP didn't say anything about the earth square but so what? If the other are fake then why would the earth square be true?

I have read that article countless times!There be no need for me to read it again!
I do not think that they are fake !Maybe not as effective as the other squares but not fake!One member wrote that Satan give him mantras and the repetitions needed for those squares!
I have good experience with the energies of Neptune myself!In a past life I have invoke them and I feel them be in my soul . I can ensure you that the energy of Neptune is 100% real and also they are very beneficial for me!They are provide me with a very good instinct ,the ability of understanding my feelings perfectly and also a good amount of imagination(not illusion) that make me be able to escape small and unimportant problems that are in my way!(I am able to understand what is imagination and what is real and of course I do not advise anyone to try to invoke the energies of Uranus Pluto or Neptune because they may won't work the same as the energies of Neptune are working with me).
About the energies of Pluto and Uranus I do not have any experience with them!Someone here may has!

luis

Postby luis » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Νίκος wrote:
luis wrote:
Νίκος wrote:I would like to do the Neptune square !Unlike Uranus and Pluto the planet's Neptune energies doesn't sound so harmful for me !Also the square for the planet earth also sounds very interesting and I haven't seen any advise from any Hp to say that the energies of earth are dangerous so why not do it? ;)

Read this and you'll understand why you shouldn't do them https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7970&p=29556&hilit=Neptune+square#p29407

Those square's are probabily fake, yea HP didn't say anything about the earth square but so what? If the other are fake then why would the earth square be true?

I have read that article countless times!There be no need for me to read it again!
I do not think that they are fake !Maybe not as effective as the other squares but not fake!One member wrote that Satan give him mantras and the repetitions needed for those squares!
I have good experience with the energies of Neptune myself!In a past life I have invoke them and I feel them be in my soul . I can ensure you that the energy of Neptune is 100% real and also they are very beneficial for me!They are provide me with a very good instinct ,the ability of understanding my feelings perfectly and also a good amount of imagination(not illusion) that make me be able to escape small and unimportant problems that are in my way!(I am able to understand what is imagination and what is real and of course I do not advise anyone to try to invoke the energies of Uranus Pluto or Neptune because they may won't work the same as the energies of Neptune are working with me).
About the energies of Pluto and Uranus I do not have any experience with them!Someone here may has!

The Energy of those planets are definitily not fake this is why you should be careful to invoke them...well you already did It, i can't force you to do otherwhise but i want to say that they are dengerous. This is what the HP say and if you read the descriptions then you'll see why they are dengerous...

If you still want to do them then do it, i can't force you not to.

ZirGohed999

Postby ZirGohed999 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:18 pm

The squares are not fake, I put them up because i had quick results. I couldn't go on vibrating them because their energies got overwhelming. I'm advising and begging any one doing them to please stop and start putting up a massive Aura of protection around them and also clean their soul. It took some time to notice the massive backlash and shit storm these transcendental planetary squares caused me after I posted them. The backlash wasn't funny at all. I don't see any reason to post the earth square because there are superior sources of energy such as the Sun.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Νίκος wrote:I have read that article countless times!There be no need for me to read it again!

This squares are fake. They do not follow the same pattern as the other squares, as Oniro pointed out in the very beginning. The squares are built according to the distance of a planet from earth. This is called the planetary ladder. The farther the planet, the lower the number.

Saturn is the farthest of the planets, so it gets a 3x3.
Moon is the closest to Earth, so it get a 9x9.

Now, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are even more distant than Saturn is. So they would need to be 2x2, 1x1 and 0x0. Neither of these type of square is possible to be made, as the 2x2 wouldn't respect the rules by which the squares are built and the 1x1 and 0x0 are devoid of meaning.

The fact that the squares are fake doesn't mean that it's safe to invoke those planets' energy in such an elaborated pattern.

However, you can look to Sanskrit and the god names and invoke the godly energies in perfect safety, instead of invoking the planets' energy. Indra has all the positive traits of Uranus and more positive traits. Varuna has all the positive traits of Neptune and more positive traits. Yama has all the positive traits of Pluto and more positive traits.

You can also look to runes, which are safe. Eiws, the 13th rune, has Plutonian energies. From what I say, Dagr (23th) has Uranian energies as well and Logr (21st) has Neptunian energies.

Since the topic was exhausted, I've gained same experience in working with the energies of Yama. From what I can see, it gives you an intense laser-focus mindset on the subject at hand (and also in everything related to it). It also give you an immense drive to succeed in the goal you've set. These are the strongest effects that I've experience from this and, like every other working, it takes time to become permanent. Facing south when invoking Yama's energies boosts the effects, as that's the direction that Yama rules in Vastu.

Currently, all three planets are retrograde. Pluto won't no longer be retrograde next month, while the other two planets will keep retrograding until next year. If you are pursuing internal goals that pertain to any of these planets, than retrograde would probably be good, while external goals won't manifest; while, if you are pursuing goals related to the other qualities of these godly energies, then you should be mindful of the moon phase and sign, of course.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

luis

Postby luis » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:30 pm

luis wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
luis wrote:Read this and you'll understand why you shouldn't do them https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7970&p=29556&hilit=Neptune+square#p29407

The Energy of those planets are definitily not fake this is why you should be careful to invoke them...well you already did It, i can't force you to do otherwhise but i want to say that they are dengerous. This is what the HP say and if you read the descriptions then you'll see why they are dengerous...

If you still want to do them then do it, i can't force you not to.

It was a typo i mean to say that they are fake
And i agree with Stormblood
Stormblood wrote:
Νίκος wrote:I have read that article countless times!There be no need for me to read it again!

This squares are fake. They do not follow the same pattern as the other squares, as Oniro pointed out in the very beginning. The squares are built according to the distance of a planet from earth. This is called the planetary ladder. The farther the planet, the lower the number.

Now, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are even more distant than Saturn is. So they would need to be 2x2, 1x1 and 0x0. Neither of these type of square is possible to be made, as the 2x2 wouldn't respect the rules by which the squares are built and the 1x1 and 0x0 are devoid of meaning.

The fact that the squares are fake doesn't mean that it's safe to invoke those planets' energy in such an elaborated pattern.

However, you can look to Sanskrit and the god names and invoke the godly energies in perfect safety, instead of invoking the planets' energy. Indra has all the positive traits of Uranus and more positive traits. Varuna has all the positive traits of Neptune and more positive traits. Yama has all the positive traits of Pluto and more positive traits.

You can also look to runes, which are safe. Eiws, the 13th rune, has Plutonian energies. From what I say, Dagr (23th) has Uranian energies as well and Logr (21st) has Neptunian energies.

Since the topic was exhausted, I've gained same experience in working with the energies of Yama. From what I can see, it gives you an intense laser-focus mindset on the subject at hand (and also in everything related to it). It also give you an immense drive to succeed in the goal you've set. These are the strongest effects that I've experience from this and, like every other working, it takes time to become permanent. Facing south when invoking Yama's energies boosts the effects, as that's the direction that Yama rules in Vastu.

Currently, all three planets are retrograde. Pluto won't no longer be retrograde next month, while the other two planets will keep retrograding until next year. If you are pursuing internal goals that pertain to any of these planets, than retrograde would probably be good, while external goals won't manifest; while, if you are pursuing goals related to the other qualities of these godly energies, then you should be mindful of the moon phase and sign, of course.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Stormblood thank you very much for your answer!I will keep in my mind what you said about the godly names and the runes ;) !Also the explanation you gave me about the squares also helped me to understand somethings about them!The reason I want to try to invoke those energies is because I want experiences with all types of the energies but if I can have only good experiences just by vibrating godly names or runes I have no reason to invoke any of them from the planets!Thank you again!

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:51 pm

How does one invoke Yama? Do you just face south and chant the name as mantra and do affirmation afterwards?

Stormblood wrote:

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:27 pm

Reckoned666 wrote:How does one invoke Yama? Do you just face south and chant the name as mantra and do affirmation afterwards?

Stormblood wrote:

From my experience godly names do not need affirmation!Just make clear to your mind what you want to do with the energy!Now if you feel you need affirmation just create one !Make sure it is in present tense and it will also contain in the and : with a positive and healthy way for me!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:40 am

Reckoned666 wrote:How does one invoke Yama? Do you just face south and chant the name as mantra and do affirmation afterwards?

Stormblood wrote:

Do a breathing exercise of your choice to get your witchpower going or do this right after a kundalini yoga/hatha yoga/qi gong or falun dafa session. Then vibrate the name as you would with any other mantra. Short version is Yama or Yaum. Another version is Aum Yamaya Namah/Svaha. David Frawley's book "Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound" also suggests Aum Maum Yamaya Namah. Then program the energy with an affirmation (it has been that leaving energy unprogrammed it's a waste as most of it dissolves back to the astral) and direct it toward your goal.

In another words, it's the three steps of witchcraft as usual. So, yes. The usual drill as you imagined.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:15 pm

I wouldn't invoke planitary energies of the outer planets my experience is I breathed in directly the energy of Neptune for sometime several days. I felt kind of sick for an hour or two after each meditation but I kept doing it to be more spiritual. Less than a year later I was full blown into drugs and hanging with drug people getting tormenting thoughts and in a mental hospital for a few weeks. I went through a very bad period. A few months ago I did the Neptune mantra and had an almost uncontrollable urge for drugs and almost went down the same path after being clean for a couple of years.
I will never mess with Neptune in that way again.

I do however wonder if there is a safe way to invoke Uranus and if that will make me more free. I want more of the energy of uranus or aquarius in my life but I suppose it's best not to mess with it seeing what Neptune did.

Also what happened in my life due to Neptune matches its position and aspects in my chart. So I am absolutely sure it's not good to increase Neptune in my chart. I would never even dream of trying Pluto. However Uranus is my main ruler I'm still not sure
Hail Satan

luis

Postby luis » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:18 am

darkmonkey666 wrote:I wouldn't invoke planitary energies of the outer planets my experience is I breathed in directly the energy of Neptune for sometime several days. I felt kind of sick for an hour or two after each meditation but I kept doing it to be more spiritual. Less than a year later I was full blown into drugs and hanging with drug people getting tormenting thoughts and in a mental hospital for a few weeks. I went through a very bad period. A few months ago I did the Neptune mantra and had an almost uncontrollable urge for drugs and almost went down the same path after being clean for a couple of years.

I do however wonder if there is a safe way to invoke Uranus and if that will make me more free. I want more of the energy of uranus or aquarius in my life but I suppose it's best not to mess with it seeing what Neptune did.

Also what happened in my life due to Neptune matches its position and aspects in my chart. So I am absolutely sure it's not good to increase Neptune in my chart. I would never even dream of trying Pluto. However Uranus is my main ruler I'm still not sure
Hail Satan

Never directily invoke those planets energy!
They are dengerous but if you use the mantra above that Stormblood talked about you can use their energy safely.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:38 pm

darkmonkey666 wrote:I wouldn't invoke planitary energies of the outer planets my experience is I breathed in directly the energy of Neptune for sometime several days. I felt kind of sick for an hour or two after each meditation but I kept doing it to be more spiritual. Less than a year later I was full blown into drugs and hanging with drug people getting tormenting thoughts and in a mental hospital for a few weeks. I went through a very bad period. A few months ago I did the Neptune mantra and had an almost uncontrollable urge for drugs and almost went down the same path after being clean for a couple of years.

Hail Satan

Hi!

In fact, we're not suggesting invoking the energies of planets anymore. Just to work with god names and runes that partially resemble the positive qualities of those planets.