Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

*BE AWARE: THE ONGOING SCHEDULE IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS RITUAL! THIS IS AN ADDON THAT WILL HOWEVER, BE DEVASTATING TO INCLUDE, ESPECIALLY IN THE LUNAR ECLIPSE OF THE 26TH OF MAY.

The Ongoing Schedule: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56968

This Ritual has been composed out of hidden and highly secret texts of the Jews, which they have never made "public". Until recently, because they were in desperate need of this.

The reason for this is simple: Finding these texts, and using the correct knowledge, will mean their destruction. I doubt they even expected these would be found ever by the Goyim, but well, damnation just happens, I guess?

Essentially what this is, is shattering the diagram of their protection of their soul. They are using a diagram that they have been using for centuries, which is part of books that only their highest top ones are using. They don't name these books in the public at all, as if they never existed.

It should be seen as a "map" for this, where they chant and do numerous meditations over this. Another thing like this is the hebrew "Tree of Life", which is known to many here. Each triad corresponds to aspects of what we call here, "The Jewish Soul".

This diagram and their very soul will be removed like the peeling of an onion by this ritual. As it should be expected, this will dramatically empower our Rituals against them.

For those who don't know and may think this ritual looks complex, it is not complex at all. While this is one of the most advanced Hebrew protective meditations [only used by Rabbis and related, or for higher up jews], this is only a simple ritual.

How this ritual is going to be worked is simple. One reverses these names, and then, blots out the square that is associated with these. This ritual of the enemy is building around also their 4 major "Archangels", which are code words for jewish protective barriers and thought-forms. These are going to be wiped out with this ritual, alongside many other forms of protections.

In regards to the hebrew, there is a catch. While these words are based on Hebrew [such as Rafael or Uriel in this ritual], there are also other stolen names which they jews have stolen from other languages. These can be reversed and will be reversed by this ritual, and blotting them out is a gesture to wipe out the existence of these in all levels of existence.

Many of these texts have been correctly, kept by the older Rabbis, rather hidden, beyond the reach of any Gentile. Now however that the enemy needs the maximum amount of spiritual assistance due to the heat they receive with the RTRs, they have made some of this public.

This specific ritual is going to wipe out their protection completely. These protections constitute high level protections and are not vague, like other well known rituals of theirs. For those who understand the hidden connotations, you will see what these mean in the affirmation. This is to wipe out all of their defenses and stop their advances, but also achieve victory over them.

The ritual has been numerologically calculated to do the maximum amount of damage, so less repetitions are not required. In fact, this ritual will be rather short in time when you get the hang of this.

It is also formulated in a way to accelerate all the results of the other rituals, and destroy any last defenses that the enemy is putting together.

The next Ritual after this will be of constructive character and to build upon the enemy's ruins, for benefit of Satanists and to promote energies to create a new and better world.

How to do the Ritual:

BE AWARE: DO PROPER CLEANING, PROTECTION, AND RAISING YOUR ENERGIES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT OF THIS RITUAL AND PERSONAL SAFETY. IF NEED BE, DO ASK SATAN TO SEND YOU A DEMON TO HELP YOU WITH THE RITUAL. THEY *WILL* SEND A DEMON, DESPITE ON IF YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS OR NOT! AFTER THE RITUAL, CLEANSE YOURSELF REALLY WELL WITH SUN MANTRAS AND/OR RETURNING CURSES TO THE ENEMY.

1. In the picture provided [scroll below], there are arrows. These show direction.

2. One starts from the first word [IAN-ODA] , vibrates it in reverse with hate and intent to destroy it ONCE, then blots out the first square in where it is included. After the blotting, one must focus on the fact this has been destroyed permanently.

3. After this, one moves into the first triad, which is to be done x6 times for each name [Lae-YOHA, Lae-Yoha etc, then Lea-Far, Lea-Far etc]. After these triads are completed, the letters are blotted out, and one proceeds to the next triad in the same way.

4. When all of the triads are done, one goes on the center, and does x6 times the two longer words, blotting them out similarly, finishing these squares.

5. Blotting out the Jewish Star and reversing it's word.

6. Chating IANODA once, and proceeding with the destructive affirmation for all of these to finish them off.

Then, one does the Affirmations x3 times [all of the dots are to be done together, in one turn]

Maximizing the Power of this Ritual:

For those who are very advanced, your visualization and intent here plays a major role. You know how to focus these.

This Ritual can be placed in a series of the Final RTR and Tetragrammaton. It can be added either on the beginning, or in the end of a sequence of:

Final RTR -> Reversing and killing the Tetragrammaton -> Demolishing Jewish Spiritual Defenses

OR

Demolishing Jewish Spiritual Defenses -> Final RTR -> Reversing and killing the Tetragrammaton

Both the above sequences will work. Personally, I found the first one to be really devastating for them. Either should be fine.

FAQ about the Ritual:

1. How many times it should be done?

A few times per week would be ideal to empower the results of all other Rituals.

2. How do I read the letters?

Try to just read everything that you see, as you see it. How you pronounce them does not have to be perfect for this to work.

3. Can I do this without blotting out?

You can, but you will have to visualize wiping out these things. It's better for this particular ritual to blot this out, be it in your paint program in your computer, or in your mind. This focuses the destructive undoing energy onto the target.

4. Can this be used towards individual pest jews?

Yes, it can. It's neigh time Gentiles also have astral weaponry against the Jews. However, this done collectively will have devastating effects on those that matter most of their bunch.

5. What about the affirmation in the Ritual? What is the Soul of Egypt?

This is symbolic language for us collectively. Rabbis being in the know compared to spiritually oblivious Gentiles, will understand better here. In their intricate texts, they refer to their major spiritual enemies, as the "Soul of Egypt". Egypt stands for the Gentiles who are spiritually advanced, and is a metaphysical concept like Amalek or Esav.

6. What are these affirmations?

These affirmations are attacking specific segments which correspond to these "Defenses" they have set up, destroying them all.

7. Should I raise my energies before doing this Ritual?

Yes, you should.

8. I don't have time to do the ritual, can I still do it mentally or whisper it?

Yes, definitely. Focus is what is important.

9. Is this Ritual specific to address issues such as the Jew World Order?

Read the affirmation, so, of course. Who the fuck wants Klaus Schwab as their leader in a Communist Dystopia?

10. What is the Negative Karma in the Ritual?

Negative Karma corresponds to all the "sins" the jews have transfered onto Gentiles. We have been doing other Rituals to heap this back at them, too.

Pronunciations:

[The H here is not to be vocalized, it's almost not heard]

IANODA: EE-AAHN-OH-DA
LAE/YOHA: LAH-EH • YOH-HAH
LEA/FAR: LEH-AH • FAH-RR
LEIR/VAG: LEH-EER • VAH-GG
LEIR/ZA: LEH-EER • ZAAH
LEIR/AB: LEH-EER • AAHB
LEIMH/SH: LEH-EEM-HH • SH
LEI/RU: LEH-EE • RUU
LE/MAR: LEH • MAH-RR
LE/AI/GAR: LEH • AAH-EEE • GAH-RR
LIVA/KOK: LEE-VAH • KOHK
LEI/DAP: LEH-EE • DAH-PP
LEA/KH/EEM: LEH-AH • KKHH • EEMM
HAIKAT/ZUH/Y[EE]: HAH-EE-KAHT • ZUH • EE [The last Y is a high EE sound]
AHAY/IKAZ/UH/T: AAH-HAH-EE • EE-KAHZ • UHH • TT
MEE-DU-EHY: MEE-DU-EH-EEYY

• AH as in Saw, Awe, Paw
• AI or AY as in Bay, Say, Aim
• DH a hard TH, as in The
• DU as in Doom
• EE as in Meet, Seed, Seem
• EEYY as in Pee but elongated like the Y in Day
• EH as in Let, Set, Met
• GG lightly vibrated as in Gate but holding the GG
• FAH as in Fad, Family
• HH as in Hot, HH vibrated in the back of the throat
• I or IH as in Sit, Miss, Hit
• KOHK as in Coke, Coal, Course
• KH vibrated lightly in the back of the throat
• RR vibrated and rolled
• OH as in Open, Cold, Bold
• OO as in Zoom, Bloom
• TT vibrated lightly between two front middle teeth closer to the top pallet
• TS as in Pizza, Bats, Mats
• U as in Put, Hoof, Hook
• UH as in Hut, Hum, Mud
• YOH as in Yoga
• ZAH as in Zap

Below are the Screenshots, Links and directions for the Ritual:

Link to the Ritual:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/DESTRO.html

Paintable Version:

Shattering Jewish Soul Protection Ritual - Paintable Version
ImageImage
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
mercury_wisdom

Re: Lunar Eclipse Rirtual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Hail Satan!!
"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Confucius says: "One who is strict with one's self rarely fails."
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
Dypet Rod

Post by Dypet Rod »

Ianoda is vibrated only once?
My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Dypet Rod wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 1:44 am
Yes, 1 time should suffice. They use it to open and close the ritual.
ImageImage
ImageImage
NakedPluto

Re: Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

Post by NakedPluto »

THANK YOU, I KNEW IT!! let's go brothers and sisters
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Please to those who make the paintables, do make this paintable for easier access. In the meantime, the page on the JoS Sites will be made and the Reverse Rituals Pages are being revisited.
ImageImage
ImageImage
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Dypet Rod wrote:
The instructions have been updated, please ask any question necessary or anything that is unclear. Thanks.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dypet Rod

Post by Dypet Rod »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:05 am
Dypet Rod wrote:
The instructions have been updated, please ask any question necessary or anything that is unclear. Thanks.
Alright, thank you HP Hooded Cobra.

I saved a copy of the diagram image and has just performed my first time of it to try it out, see how it feels and start memorizing it.

I feel really excited about this one.

Hail Satan!
My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Dypet Rod wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:13 am
Dypet Rod wrote:

I saved a copy of the diagram image and has just performed my first time of it to try it out, see how it feels and start memorizing it.

Hail Satan!
This is a giant one, after dealing with the Veil and Alphabet, this will fix some other necessary things so we can proceed.

I am off to do all the Rituals for the day. HAIL SATAN!!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Karnonnos

Post by Karnonnos »

This is exciting. To victory!! Hail!!!
Aldrick

Post by Aldrick »

Wed May 26, 2021 1:35 am

I ran into someone doing angel Magick. I felt the power of these Arch Angel's and was confused, I was like they should be almost dead but here they are just as powerful as ever. I was going to email you asking about it.

Then I remembered all those years ago telling them I would destroy them one day and how they freaked out, before I found Satan. I knew something about this was coming. I'm glad, because I wondered why they still had power.

But ummm yeah, I'm a little lost on how to do any of this, especially pronunciations. Gonna re read it a few more times.
All those who Bless Israel are Cursed!
All those who Curse Israel are Blessed!
MrIntrepid

Post by MrIntrepid »

This looks like fun.
The highest order of Morality is Self Preservation.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Aldrick wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:30 am

I ran into someone doing angel Magick. I felt the power of these Arch Angel's and was confused, I was like they should be almost dead but here they are just as powerful as ever. I was going to email you asking about it.

Then I remembered all those years ago telling them I would destroy them one day and how they freaked out, before I found Satan. I knew something about this was coming. I'm glad, because I wondered why they still had power.

But ummm yeah, I'm a little lost on how to do any of this, especially pronunciations. Gonna re read it a few more times.
You are accurate. The Final deals with destroying Hebrew, the Killing Tetra with the veil, and this will handle the rest.

Also, just do it the German Way. Read what you see.

As for the pronunctiations for those who have OCD with these and want these 100% accurate, they will be posted tomorrow, as today was rushed.

Just read what you see until one day or so. It will definitely work.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Aldrick

Post by Aldrick »

Wed May 26, 2021 2:33 am
Aldrick wrote:
Yes! Yes! God that's awesome.

These little buggers fucked me up for a minute. They can block your connection with the Gods. Then hit you with a ton of positive energy, making you focus on them.

I had to banish and clean for a week to get it out of my soul. Its still a little there. It felt like the old days where you had to block all these positive feeling energies and choose the hard way, because you know it's right.

Now I'm glad it happened. It makes me appreciate this sooo much more. Thank you Cobra.
All those who Bless Israel are Cursed!
All those who Curse Israel are Blessed!
LeeMcKee1996

Post by LeeMcKee1996 »

I know the rules. Regardless I have never found out how to send you my scripts. Go to twitter.com and look at my profile. @LeeMcKee1996
I released a script with eternal life to the public.
It's the war from 2015.
Hopefully you can live forever and ever like HP Maxine Dietrich and I.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Aldrick wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:43 am
Aldrick wrote:

These little buggers fucked me up for a minute. They can block your connection with the Gods. Then hit you with a ton of positive energy, making you focus on them.

I had to banish and clean for a week to get it out of my soul. Its still a little there. It felt like the old days where you had to block all these positive feeling energies and choose the hard way, because you know it's right.

Now I'm glad it happened. It makes me appreciate this sooo much more. Thank you Cobra.
These "angels" don't have any positive energy, it's just a surface thing where if you focus further, you'll see how putrid they are. If this is attempted by any simpleton who works with angels, they will get really attacked.

Greys and so on, can definitely fake these "positive" energies. It's like a layer to them. The second layer is death and damnation, but these can in some cases fool inexperienced people.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Braun666

Post by Braun666 »

Excited for this one! Thank you HP Hoodedcobra! I imagine with the recent changes in the ministries the toll might be a bit high, but we're all in this together and we WILL change the course of history.

Below is my attempt to come up with pronunciations (please do correct if this is wrong:

*Lightly vibrated but recited the same way it's done with the Final RTR, as in each word in one go, not syllable by syllable*

Also the below once corrected and confirmed as being accurate, should help with someone that would like to volunteer in recording this.

LAE/YOHA: LAH-EH • YOH-HAH
LEA/FAR: LEH-AH • FAH-RR
LEIR/VAG: LEH-EER • VAH-GG
LEIR/ZA: LEH-EER • ZAAH
LEIR/AB: LEH-EER • AAHB
LEIMH/SH: LEH-EEM-HH • SH
LEI/RU: LEH-EE • RUU
LE/MAR: LEH • MAH-RR
LE/AI/GAR: LEH • AAH-EEE • GAH-RR
LIVA/KOK: LEE-VAH • KOHK
LEI/DAP: LEH-EE • DAH-PP
LEA/KH/EEM: LEH-AH • KKHH • EEMM
HAIKAT/ZUH/Y[EE]: HAH-EE-KAHT • ZUH • EEYY
AHAY/IKAZ/UH/T: AAH-HAH-EE • EE-KAHZ • UHH • TT
MEE-DU-EHY: MEE-DU-EH-EEYY

Added additional pronunciation guidelines which can be corrected. These were taken from the Final RTR and I added additional words. Subject to review and approval of accuracy.

• AH as in Saw, Awe, Paw
• AI or AY as in Bay, Say, Aim
• DH a hard TH, as in The
• DU as in Doom
• EE as in Meet, Seed, Seem
• EEYY as in Pee but elongated like the Y in Day
• EH as in Let, Set, Met
• GG lightly vibrated as in Gate but holding the GG
• FAH as in Fad, Family
• HH as in Hot, HH vibrated in the back of the throat
• I or IH as in Sit, Miss, Hit
• KOHK as in Coke, Coal, Course
• KH vibrated lightly in the back of the throat
• RR vibrated and rolled
• OH as in Open, Cold, Bold
• OO as in Zoom, Bloom
• TT vibrated lightly between two front middle teeth closer to the top pallet
• TS as in Pizza, Bats, Mats
• U as in Put, Hoof, Hook
• UH as in Hut, Hum, Mud
• YOH as in Yoga
• ZAH as in Zap

Thank you again HP Hoodedcobra for your hard work and efforts! Please correct the above if necessary or another member can chime in. Also can be useful for recording as well.

Hail Satan!!!!
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Wed May 26, 2021 2:49 am
Aldrick wrote:

These "angels" don't have any positive energy, it's just a surface thing where if you focus further, you'll see how putrid they are. If this is attempted by any simpleton who works with angels, they will get really attacked.

Greys and so on, can definitely fake these "positive" energies. It's like a layer to them. The second layer is death and damnation, but these can in some cases fool inexperienced people.
It's like the energy in churches. It's a surface thing. To some new agers who just barley feel energy it will be positive but if you focus on this further it really is bad. Of course they put that surface thing there to deceive simpletons.

A lot of this same kind of energy is or was in the Tetragrammaton thing if that has mostly been destroyed I don't honestly know. I believe that is where they get it from. They probably take all the love energy that people send them in worship to create this.
The whole point in this war is fight to take back things your soul is missing but you would never know you were looking for them. You will never know what you were missing till you have it back and realize your life was empty without it.

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/
HP. Hoodedcobra666

slyscorpion wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:57 am
Wed May 26, 2021 2:49 am
Aldrick wrote:

It's like the energy in churches. It's a surface thing. To some new agers who just barley feel energy it will be positive but if you focus on this further it really is bad. Of course they put that surface thing there to deceive simpletons.

A lot of this same kind of energy is or was in the Tetragrammaton thing if that has mostly been destroyed I don't honestly know. I believe that is where they get it from. They probably take all the love energy that people send them in worship to create this.
We will need to do and redo all of this to blot it out completely, for at least some time. These don't go out in a day, but they have been weakened and this will continue.

It's as you say. They do numerous things with this.
ImageImage
ImageImage
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Braun666 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:52 am
Excited for this one! Thank you HP Hoodedcobra! I imagine with the recent changes in the ministries the toll might be a bit high, but we're all in this together and we WILL change the course of history.

Below is my attempt to come up with pronunciations (please do correct if this is wrong:
Thank you, I am glad this was written. It was 99% correct. You followed "Read what you see" and this is exactly what this was about, the words were written to be easily pronounced. I read this carefully and corrected the few things such as the Y sound which is a high EE sound.

I quickly updated this here.
ImageImage
ImageImage
hailourtruegod

Post by hailourtruegod »

Fucking incredible! I'm starting this as soon as possible!
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Hell yes! Let's shatter them. They're power is already going down. Time to burn the last bits
SouthernWhiteGentile

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

The moon is like a second sun tonight.
LeeMcKee1996

Post by LeeMcKee1996 »

Did it work for you HP Hooded Cobra?
tabby

Post by tabby »

I’d wondered if there was going to be something for the eclipse! This is awesome.
There is no such thing as “coincidences”.
Things happen because someone decided to make it happen. ~ my Guardian Demon

(credit to original artist)

My posts on @home skills:
Tips for Making Clothes
Tips for Preserving Food
One Wire Phenomenon

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

As the illustration in the text used in the movie The Nine Gates warned, "Venture too far and danger can descend on you from up above," this is true to reality.

Many so-called "spooks" are in reality extra-terrestrials
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... craft.html
MiniMe3388

Post by MiniMe3388 »

Hail Satan! :D
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler! Hail Marchosias! Hail Anubis! :D
HAIL ALL GODS! :D
Spiritual Satanist War Room: https://evilgoy.com

Weassel

Post by Weassel »

Woaahh the ritual do seem complicated but i do have some questions please.
How much time do we have to do it exactly, like days or weeks or it's like the final ritual and tetra? Yes the title says it s for the lunar eclipse but i want to be sure.
So i should boost my cleaning with the sun mantra, you mean AUM SURYAE, does the short version will be enough because i want to add it to my cleaning meditation, can you advice me on how many times should i do it?
Thank you for your attention :)
HailVictory88

Post by HailVictory88 »

Is it ok to just do a thorough aura cleaning with the scanning light/sending the negative energy back to the senders or asking a Demon to send it back/affirmation that HPS Maxine posted about if we don't have time for the full two part returning curses, assuming we're also doing our normal aura cleaning and aura of protection throughout the day?

Thank you very much for this HP!
Wildfire

Post by Wildfire »

Let's. FUCKING. GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Everything you need to know against the jewtrix

Why do we feel fear? So we know what to overcome.

Daily bombs for kikedom(Online paintable rtrs by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

For fucks sake. A very powerful ritual. i felt it all over me, VERY STRONG. Hit like a thousand spirit rockets. great peace after it !

HAIL SATAN
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
HP. Hoodedcobra666

HailVictory88 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:42 am
Is it ok to just do a thorough aura cleaning with the scanning light/sending the negative energy back to the senders or asking a Demon to send it back/affirmation that HPS Maxine posted about if we don't have time for the full two part returning curses, assuming we're also doing our normal aura cleaning and aura of protection throughout the day?

Thank you very much for this HP!
Yes, definitely.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:43 am
The moon is like a second sun tonight.
I knoowwww! From the south its beautiful..was looking for parts outside during dusk and was like dayum!
CandiceLee1313

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

Thank you for sharing 🦚🌸 Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Astroth! Hail Beelzebub!❤👹🐍🙂
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
GoldenxChild1

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

Hell ya

Hail Satan !
"He claimed to his fellow adepts in the Thule Group that he had personally received a kind of Satanic annunciation that he was destined to prepare the vessel of the Anti-Christ, the man inspired by Lucifer to conquer the world and lead the Aryan race to glory.”
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

A few times per week? More like everyday.
Let's accelerate their demise :twisted:
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

I have a good feeling about this! So excited to begin. I will do it at the height of the eclipse too.

Did anyone else literally feel the effects just from reading the instructions? At step 2 I was feeling such positive Satanic energy.

And the next one mentioned, "build upon the enemy's ruins, for benefit of Satanists and to promote energies to create a new and better world", I am so excited for that one to come out.

Hail Satan!
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

LeeMcKee1996 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:48 am
I know the rules. Regardless I have never found out how to send you my scripts. Go to twitter.com and look at my profile. @LeeMcKee1996
I released a script with eternal life to the public.
It's the war from 2015.
Hopefully you can live forever and ever like HP Maxine Dietrich and I.
This kind of stuff again with a new profile 😂 LOL
The whole point in this war is fight to take back things your soul is missing but you would never know you were looking for them. You will never know what you were missing till you have it back and realize your life was empty without it.

The paintable 3 part rtr.

Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Aquarius wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 5:32 am
Just what I was thinking. I think I'll need to decrease my normal numbers of FRTRS tho
hailourtruegod

Post by hailourtruegod »

Lydia wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 5:33 am
I have a good feeling about this! So excited to begin. I will do it at the height of the eclipse too.

Did anyone else literally feel the effects just from reading the instructions? At step 2 I was feeling such positive Satanic energy.

Hail Satan!

Oh nice, I definitely did.
I used to think it was just me or "in my head" when I got the same feelings from just reading the RTRs before I did them.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
Soaring Eagle 666

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

Wed May 26, 2021 1:57 am
Please to those who make the paintables, do make this paintable for easier access. In the meantime, the page on the JoS Sites will be made and the Reverse Rituals Pages are being revisited.
Here's a Paintable Version in time for the eclipse:

Enjoy! :D

It's a bit rushed, but it works. I'll improve the layout and such in a day or two. This page needs to be wider than the Final RTR, and allow zooming, so for now it is a separate page you open after (or before) doing the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton RTR.
SleepingWolf

Post by SleepingWolf »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:18 am
Wed May 26, 2021 1:57 am

It's a bit rushed, but it works. I'll improve the layout and such in a day or two. This page needs to be wider than the Final RTR, and allow zooming, so for now it is a separate page you open after (or before) doing the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton RTR.
You work fast thank you brother! I use these all the time. I look forward to the dark version if you get to it, it's so much easier on the eyes.
From Satan, I gained my Body made in his image. I thank him for this body, by pushing it to the limit, taking great care of it.

From Satan I gained my Heart. I thank him for this heart, by caring for my own blood, and pushing us to the heights he wants us to soar to.

From Satan I gained my Mind. I thank him for this intellect, by using cleverness and wit to help my fellow man, use my time wisely, and advance my ambitions with care.

From Satan I gained my Will. I thank him for this, by using it every day, tending to its embers, so that the rage in me will always burn as brilliant as he intended.

He gave to me these 4 gifts, and I love these 4 gifts.
Andromedus1488

Post by Andromedus1488 »

What an absolute golden find on this. As I was reading the instructions it was hard to contain my excitement like H.P. Lydia had stated. I was reading all the news on the upcoming eclipse and I felt like something powerful and Satanic was underway, but I was just looking for the right signs.

What an absolutely, incredible Ritual this is. I couldn't be more ecstatic to begin it immediately. Thank you for all your hard work and time putting this together! I really cannot commend you and praise you enough, you bring tears of joy to my eyes.

Lets bring forth justice and destroy the rotten! Hail Father Lord Satan! For the kingdom of the south!
Hail Almighty Father, Lord Satan, God of Gods!
Hail King Asmodeus!
Praise be to all of the Almighty Gods and Goddesses of Duat!
For the Kingdom of the South!
Invictus

Post by Invictus »

Glad to be a part of this!

HAIL SATAN
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

All in one Paintable RTR link
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Aquarius wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 5:32 am
Agreed. I just did it, simple to do and perfect as an addition to the F-RTR+Tetra :)
hailourtruegod wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 5:52 am
Oh nice, I definitely did.
I used to think it was just me or "in my head" when I got the same feelings from just reading the RTRs before I did them.
I think it's because it was already done by others, so when we read about it, we connect to the energy. It has been mentioned before by HPS Maxine that we SS are all linked in a way.
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:18 am

Stellar work :) I already did it on my computers inferior paint program, so I am happy to be using yours for the next times I will do it. I've already saved it to my computer and checked it, it works offline perfectly :)

I was wondering... for ease of use, especially for newer people, can the pronunciations be separated into their groups, and near their corresponding blocks to blot? So there is no need to scroll all the time, and less experienced people can quickly find the right pronunciation instead of going through the list (it's 17 lines) and trying to remember where they last were.

This may be unnecessary work for you, I just thought I would put it out there in case it will be overall beneficial and encourage more people to do it, if it looks easier and less confusing.
Satanswarlord666

Post by Satanswarlord666 »

Wed May 26, 2021 2:16 am
Dypet Rod wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:13 am

Hail Satan!
This is a giant one, after dealing with the Veil and Alphabet, this will fix some other necessary things so we can proceed.

I am off to do all the Rituals for the day. HAIL SATAN!!!
Just did mine for the first time, it felt very effective from the get go. I had to scroll up to read the correct pronunciations and afterwards visualized the letters explode. I empowered my aura of protection a lil extra these days. But still I felt this heavy negative feeling since last Sunday Pentecost. The enemy sure is giving it their all. I keep fighting till the end as a Warrior! Going back to finish the other rituals of the day. I'm excited, let's go!!

Hail Satan/88
luis

Post by luis »

Really happy to see this ritual. We already seeing a lot of news about our enemy getting back their own negative "karma", with this hopefully we will see more :)

I have a question, should this ritual not be done everyday? You said a few times a week but if we have the time should we do it everyday?
Therealbornoffire666

Post by Therealbornoffire666 »

Wed May 26, 2021 1:56 am
Dypet Rod wrote:
Yes, 1 time should suffice. They use it to open and close the ritual.
hi it’s the reverse of the word adonai?
Artanis

Post by Artanis »

The next Ritual after this will be of constructive character and to build upon the enemy's ruins, for benefit of Satanists and to promote energies to create a new and better world.
So that specific ritual will start to work after the Enemy is gone?
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan

If the Enemies nature is to live for other beings suffering, then our nature is to live for their suffering.
unnamed satanist

Post by unnamed satanist »

Is there a way you could give us a reference to some of these texts so we can see for ourselves? Hail Satan!