Can't vibrate RAUM

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
kathrin.16267

Can't vibrate RAUM

Postby kathrin.16267 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:49 am

I need to open my solar plexus chakra but I can't roll my r's well for the RAUM vibration. When I try, I can only do it for a second or so. Should I try and do it with a short r sound or is there some way to get around the rolled r?

Hail Satan

alek

Re: Can't vibrate RAUM

Postby alek » Sat May 05, 2018 6:07 pm

Well it is guttural try clearing your throat huh

alek

Postby alek » Sat May 05, 2018 7:45 pm

I like to breathe into my chakras as well whenever I can actually... I hope I helped.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun May 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Just because you currently can't vibrate R long enough, doesn't mean you won't always be able to. Keep practicing and suddenly you will be able to do it no problem :) There are youtube videos on how to roll R's, they give good tips.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

kathrin.16267

Postby kathrin.16267 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Lydia wrote:Just because you currently can't vibrate R long enough, doesn't mean you won't always be able to. Keep practicing and suddenly you will be able to do it no problem :) There are youtube videos on how to roll R's, they give good tips.

You're so right :lol: I kept practicing, watched tutorials, and took the other response (about it being guttural) and now I can hold it for much longer. I guess it wasn't as hard as I thought :)

DeterminedAndStrong

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Mon May 21, 2018 3:10 am

alek wrote:Well it is guttural try clearing your throat huh

I wouldn't really say it's guttural, the hissing S is more so.

One thing that might help in viabrating it is to make car sounds...
Y'know like brum brum and practice rolling the r in that haha
⚡⚡