Martial Art is Life

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Stormblood

Re: Martial Art is Life

Postby Stormblood » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:30 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:Wing chun is a joke. You will only win against someone who doesn't know how to fight.. like whatsoever if that.. It's based on just looking like you're in a movie because of how "cool" it looks. You're better off looking for something else.

Are you aware that Bruce Lee studied Wing Chun when he was a child?
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Egon

Postby Egon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:28 am

He did and his own opinion was that Wing Chun is all style and no efficacy.

Stormblood wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Wing chun is a joke. You will only win against someone who doesn't know how to fight.. like whatsoever if that.. It's based on just looking like you're in a movie because of how "cool" it looks. You're better off looking for something else.

Are you aware that Bruce Lee studied Wing Chun when he was a child?

SoulSnipes

Postby SoulSnipes » Sun May 06, 2018 6:18 pm

the thing with athames is that once you invoke the gods you know who your enemy is and its very hard to miss on your own part, with proper commitment ofcourse lulz

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu May 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Notice how the mma fighters don't take these weak chin er... I mean.. wing chun masters seriously. The first mma dude isn't even in peak shape or looks like he's as skilled as some of the ones you see in the UFC but even then he plays around with his opponent.

Like I said wing chun is a joke and will only work against someone who can't fight at all. When someone tried to give me an example of this style on me I saw that a good hook or two can easily beat someone who uses this technique and looking at other people use it I stick to this claim.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9YdSFS8Ejc
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu May 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Hey Egon the video I put they talked about a tai chi master being beaten easily before this. I wonder if these are the people you were talking in your initial post that made it look bad on purpose. I'll stick to what I say about wing chun since there are countless of examples to back my claim besides this video but obviously I support Tai chi 100% since it can be proven it is an essential skill to learn.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri May 18, 2018 6:16 am

SoulSnipes wrote:the thing with athames is that once you invoke the gods you know who your enemy is and its very hard to miss on your own part, with proper commitment ofcourse lulz

???
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Egon

Postby Egon » Fri May 18, 2018 11:23 am

That's exactly what I meant. Many may not even be frauds but they don't know what they're doing either.

hailourtruegod wrote:Hey Egon the video I put they talked about a tai chi master being beaten easily before this. I wonder if these are the people you were talking in your initial post that made it look bad on purpose. I'll stick to what I say about wing chun since there are countless of examples to back my claim besides this video but obviously I support Tai chi 100% since it can be proven it is an essential skill to learn.