OBLITERATE SATURN

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
donsay2012

OBLITERATE SATURN

Postby donsay2012 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:19 am

Hello my dear brethren, I want to Oblite my Saturn and i my problem is financial and women relationship, please how will I program the energy or direct it, I mean how should the affirmation sound. :roll: :!: :?: :idea:
The world is upside down when you are with out. :o :o :o :o :o

AncientShadow666

Re: OBLITERATE SATURN

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:05 pm

donsay2012 wrote:Hello my dear brethren, I want to Oblite my Saturn and i my problem is financial and women relationship, please how will I program the energy or direct it, I mean how should the affirmation sound. :roll: :!: :?: :idea:

to obliterate the saturn... well you need several different workings and squares, i have a friend with those 2 problems which are extremely bad, and his planets are definitely not making it easy for him, and trust me, this needs ALOT OF WORK... i mean first thing you want to do is read on the forum and JOS page everything about the thread OBLITERATE SATURN... so ofcourse what you want to do is sun square, venus square and jupiter square in your case, these are the best for neutralising the saturn effects, sun square is also for riches (your financial problem), venus would be help to you love problems (relationships) aswell as financially but partly (luxury), jupiter is a great help when it comes to luck aswell as the wealth... ofcourse i dont know how many problems you have and it doesnt matter, but what you DEFINITELY want to do is FREEING THE SOUL working, this will help to cut off most of the negative karma and energies following you... ofcourse for the financial problem you definitely need to get stronger, aswell as your solar plexus chakra, so that your money spell workings can be at their best! and you have few options here: you can just search a pdf in the jos library with the name MONEY SPELLS and everything is in there with sanskrit and necronomicon mantras aswell as some other stuff which will help, you can also use the rune FEHU which is for the material wealth....and love, ofcourse best way as i sad is venus square, but ofcourse there are a few love spells which you can find on the jos page, i would use them after the square, so that you clear your path from the bad energy influences a bit so that your spells work better for you... and ofcourse if you have some bad planets in your chart which are causing you financial problems, you definitely want to build up your aura of protection, expecially before the transits so that it doesnt hit you too much or not at all (depends on your protection)... so for that you can use several runes: aulgiz, saulo (work with sun energies), bjarkan (moon energies and they seal the protection), thurisaz (to shield against curses and negative energies, use thurisaz only after you are a bit advanced), eihwaz (good to use before the transits)...

i hope that this helps a bit, sorry that the answer came a bit too late, im trying to keep up with all the posts and help as much as i can
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:23 am

donsay2012 wrote:Hello my dear brethren, I want to Oblite my Saturn and i my problem is financial and women relationship, please how will I program the energy or direct it, I mean how should the affirmation sound. :roll: :!: :?: :idea:

I'm sure this could give you all the answers that you need: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

AncientShadow666 wrote:

to obliterate the saturn... well you need several different workings and squares, i have a friend with those 2 problems which are extremely bad, and his planets are definitely not making it easy for him, and trust me, this needs ALOT OF WORK... i mean first thing you want to do is read on the forum and JOS page everything about the thread OBLITERATE SATURN... so ofcourse what you want to do is sun square, venus square and jupiter square in your case, these are the best for neutralising the saturn effects, sun square is also for riches (your financial problem), venus would be help to you love problems (relationships) aswell as financially but partly (luxury), jupiter is a great help when it comes to luck aswell as the wealth... ofcourse i dont know how many problems you have and it doesnt matter, but what you DEFINITELY want to do is FREEING THE SOUL working, this will help to cut off most of the negative karma and energies following you... ofcourse for the financial problem you definitely need to get stronger, aswell as your solar plexus chakra, so that your money spell workings can be at their best! and you have few options here: you can just search a pdf in the jos library with the name MONEY SPELLS and everything is in there with sanskrit and necronomicon mantras aswell as some other stuff which will help, you can also use the rune FEHU which is for the material wealth....and love, ofcourse best way as i sad is venus square, but ofcourse there are a few love spells which you can find on the jos page, i would use them after the square, so that you clear your path from the bad energy influences a bit so that your spells work better for you... and ofcourse if you have some bad planets in your chart which are causing you financial problems, you definitely want to build up your aura of protection, expecially before the transits so that it doesnt hit you too much or not at all (depends on your protection)... so for that you can use several runes: aulgiz, saulo (work with sun energies), bjarkan (moon energies and they seal the protection), thurisaz (to shield against curses and negative energies, use thurisaz only after you are a bit advanced), eihwaz (good to use before the transits)...

i hope that this helps a bit, sorry that the answer came a bit too late, im trying to keep up with all the posts and help as much as i can

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:40 am

How about you propose us some affirmations and we tell you what we think of them? At least this way you learn something, instead of having handouts which are sterile for your growth.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Quietlysings666

Postby Quietlysings666 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:29 am

FRom a certain standpoint being like A BRICK with a aop for being protected from the planets a simple one, and push defiantly, like imagin your waliking with your aop pushed out in front of you and push with astral body, and march against gravity, Hitlers soldiers followed Hitler and they just shook it, look how far they got. SEIG HEIL!!!
:D HAIL SATAN!