JUPITER SQUARE

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
donsay2012

JUPITER SQUARE

Postby donsay2012 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Hello my dear brethren, I don't known if Jupiter square works, because I have done one to get a new job ,but I think it did not work. And also when when I search for money spells I saw kundalini yoga there and I wounder if it had anything to do with it.HAIL SATAN 24/7
Sometimes it fills a bit easy like taking a megaphone ,to tell the world what SATAN is truly is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric13

Re: JUPITER SQUARE

Postby Eric13 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:58 pm

donsay2012 wrote:Hello my dear brethren, I don't known if Jupiter square works, because I have done one to get a new job ,but I think it did not work. And also when when I search for money spells I saw kundalini yoga there and I wounder if it had anything to do with it.HAIL SATAN 24/7

Read the post Mageson just made on workings and manifestation. Sometimes workings don’t work and it comes down to lack of belief and will. Or it just needs more energy. A lot of the times one working isn’t a enough.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4563

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:43 pm

It depends on what kind of job you are looking for. If it's not under the domain of Jupiter, then the effects will be either minimal or minor. Self-doubt doesn't help. Very often you need to repeat a working to ripe its benefits, especially with short workings such as the Jupiter. Common reasons for a working not manifesting soon:

1. Karma, bindings or any hang-ups working against it. (Solution: a freeing the soul working)
2. Not enough power. (Solution: repeat the working multiple times and strengthen your chakras, especially the ones relating to working)
3. Other reasons. (Someone else might be able to explain them and point you toward a solution)
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon May 28, 2018 10:41 am

Using a rune or Sanskrit for money can bring about a job the Jupiter square is a tiny one using a rune or Lakshmi can b much better for u with more power added

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue May 29, 2018 12:57 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:Using a rune or Sanskrit for money can bring about a job the Jupiter square is a tiny one using a rune or Lakshmi can b much better for u with more power added

Actually, it has been stated that the squares are the most powerful. And I can see why:

1. You use planetary mantras. This raise planetary energy whose energies are manifested by our chakras.
2. This planetary energies are raised in a precise geometrical pattern, unlike doing just any number repeatedly like in other workings.
3. Lakshmi and/or runes can only bring a job indirectly, while a planetary square can bring it directly according to the careers related to the square you're using.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed May 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Stormblood wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:Using a rune or Sanskrit for money can bring about a job the Jupiter square is a tiny one using a rune or Lakshmi can b much better for u with more power added

Actually, it has been stated that the squares are the most powerful. And I can see why:

1. You use planetary mantras. This raise planetary energy whose energies are manifested by our chakras.
2. This planetary energies are raised in a precise geometrical pattern, unlike doing just any number repeatedly like in other workings.
3. Lakshmi and/or runes can only bring a job indirectly, while a planetary square can bring it directly according to the careers related to the square you're using.

Yes if u want a certain career ruled by the planet it can be of help the square however is gna have to be repeated many times if one wants a job in banking sector raising ones energies with satanas and using the Jupiter mantra for 40 days straight can help immensely I suggest the rune or Lakshmi to Improve ones financial situation as a whole I know this Iv used them all

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed May 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Stormblood wrote:

In regards to what u saying in (3) the energy does what u program it to do and in my experience it will (the energy) work with ur chart and attract a job that is easiest (energy takes the oath of least resistance so for example Jupiter is quite dominant in ur chart that runic will somewhat draw u towards jupiterian careers or Mercury can draw u towards that I just think one can raise and apply much more power using Lakshmi or fehu it's for 40 days straight engraved upon the soul material squares seem to be more remedial that's just my opinion anyway dude who posted this go ahead if u feel u want to