JUPITER SQUARE

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
donsay2012

JUPITER SQUARE

Postby donsay2012 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Hello my dear brethren, I don't known if Jupiter square works, because I have done one to get a new job ,but I think it did not work. And also when when I search for money spells I saw kundalini yoga there and I wounder if it had anything to do with it.HAIL SATAN 24/7
Sometimes it fills a bit easy like taking a megaphone ,to tell the world what SATAN is truly is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric13

Re: JUPITER SQUARE

Postby Eric13 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:58 pm

donsay2012 wrote:Hello my dear brethren, I don't known if Jupiter square works, because I have done one to get a new job ,but I think it did not work. And also when when I search for money spells I saw kundalini yoga there and I wounder if it had anything to do with it.HAIL SATAN 24/7

Read the post Mageson just made on workings and manifestation. Sometimes workings don’t work and it comes down to lack of belief and will. Or it just needs more energy. A lot of the times one working isn’t a enough.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4563

Stormblood

Re: JUPITER SQUARE

Postby Stormblood » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:43 pm

It depends on what kind of job you are looking for. If it's not under the domain of Jupiter, then the effects will be either minimal or minor. Self-doubt doesn't help. Very often you need to repeat a working to ripe its benefits, especially with short workings such as the Jupiter. Common reasons for a working not manifesting soon:

1. Karma, bindings or any hang-ups working against it. (Solution: a freeing the soul working)
2. Not enough power. (Solution: repeat the working multiple times and strengthen your chakras, especially the ones relating to working)
3. Other reasons. (Someone else might be able to explain them and point you toward a solution)